[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a girl I kinda like just asked me out on a date....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 917x871px
But I'm going to decline her offer because I'm afraid I'm just going to fuck it up. Am I making the right call robots? Shes just too good for me and deserves better...
>>
Stupid, go out with her stop being a baka
>>
>>36092276
try ur luck m8
i say go for it
better than rotting in this shithole...
>>
Just say yes Anon just go on one date and then tell her she's too good for you
>>
>last year at college talking about Pokemon and how it has evolved all these years with a friend I just met
>nerdy looking 6/10 girl who I have known for a while but barely talk to comes in and says how she was trying out Pokemon GO
>raise eyebrow and tell her "well that's good" and continue talking about real Pokemon with friend
>see her disappointed and sad face right after
Did I do the right thing senpaitachi? Don'tknow why that bitch even came to us she has a BF she needs to get the fuck out bitch roastie.
>>
>take the date offer and it goes good
have qt gf
>take date offer and it goes bad
feel like a fag for 2 weeks max
>reject offer
see her on date with chad in a week, with you wondering what could have been
>>
>>36092276
just accept it, you fucking donut.
>>
>>36092276
girls are not worth it
just the unavoidable heartache and misery is coming if you accept.
might be now - when she rejects you
a month from now - when she dumps you for Chad
or a 5 years from now - when she dumps you for Chad but makes you pay alimony/Child support
end result is the same
>>
>>36092276
No. Wrong call.
I called things off because I knew it wouldn't work. That's the right call.

If you're not sure, there is a possibility it'll work. Defy the odds is what you wanted. She'll just do the same, except end up with an idiot that didn't want to beat the odds.
>>
>>36092300
Stop insulting my board faggot, it's not even that bad
>>
>>36092418
>I knew it wouldn't work
how?
>>
>>36092509
Sunk cost fallacy.
A fresh start means new odds. If all the fresh starts mean loss then you probably will just get shit on for not throwing in the towel.
There is a crowd anglicizing everything you do. If it's right for you, you'd want it and go for it. If it isn't right... But you keep working at it, then you fucked up. Sunk cost accumulating gain. When you got the sunk cost, the only gain is bitterness of keeping up a losing streak.
>>
>>36092587
>anglicizing
ANALylzing
stupid word filter
>>
>>36092276
Good call. It would end in a disaster anyway.
>>
>>36092352
If she's taking about Pokemon GO like it's an actual Pokemon game, then she should get shut down.

If she's sad, too bad, she brought up a topic that didn't really fit the conversation
>>
>>36092276
Good relationships have friendship at the center. Maybe once you two are better friends, you'll have even stronger feelings for each other.

Saying yes to a relationship is very hard since it's so much change. I hope you'll take the step someday. It's nice to have a best friend who also loves you
>>
Don't listen to discouriging faggots on this board. Do it. Even when you ruin it, you can tell yourself that you tried. And you will get better at this stuff.
>>
>>36092378
this plus feeling like a fag for the rest of your life if you reject offer
>>
File: 57348957348965.jpg (45KB, 578x581px) Image search: [Google]
57348957348965.jpg
45KB, 578x581px
>>36092289
>>36092300
>>36092324
>>36092378
>>36092385
>>36092418
>>36093853
>>36093863
>>36093914

>met on Tinder
>has the same anime tastes as me
>has the same video games tastes as me and we frequently play together online
>plays violin and has won a lot of competitions
>means shes kinda semi famous where she is from
>straight A student
>rich family

I just couldn't do it anons..... She was just too good for me.

I told her I was busy tomorrow hence declined her offer.

She later replied back with a only sad face " :( " and hasn't texted to me since for over 2 hours.

Guess its finally over, but I hope I made the right call. No way a guy like me would have ever impressed her on a face to face meet up.
>>
>>36093988
>Tinder
nvm she's a whore
you made the right call
>>
>>36093988
>but I hope I made the right call
you didn't. get a fucking grip, man.
>>
>>36092276
No, you're making a stupid decision,

Yes, you'll maybe fuck it up. But maybe it'll be the best night of your life, but you'll never know if you don't try.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>36093988
I'm proud of you anon. She would probably be scarred if she actually got to know you, or any of us for that matter
>>
>>36093988
YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE JUST KYS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1485754628087.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485754628087.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
I think you are a filthy fucking normie that wants to be like us.
I would literally kill to have a female look at me with something other than disgust and a girl just straight up asks YOU out?
No this shit isnt fucking fair im treated like a fucking subhuman everywhere i go and you have people asking you out. Do me a favor and fucking hang yourself.
See you in hell you disgusting normie.
>>
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE IF YOU DECLINE HER YOU'LL STOP TALKING EVENTUALLY
>>
>>36092276
fuck you OP. I'm trying to do the same with an /r9k/fag and can't get anywhere. take her up on her offer, just like I want my anon to take me up on mine.
>>
>>36093988
>she would sometimes think about Chad's cock and his asshole attitude and how she realized she doesn't like him
>tfw thanks to OP now she's been creampied by him and is slobbering over his dick
>>
>>36093988
>>36092276
and I thought I was retarded
>>
>>36092276
Take a chance or else you'll regret it for THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE
>>
Don't do it, just act like your hanging out with her and try and avoid sperging out
>>
>>36093988
I just want to say

You're here, in robot9k, because your entire life you have always said no. You said no for a myriad of reasons; you didn't feel good enough, you didn't want to take the risk, you didn't want to leave your house, you didn't think it'd be good/fun/what have you.
As long as you continue to say no, as long as you continue to hide away you will no move an inch from where your life is now.

That being said I don't blame you, I'd decline too.
>>
>>36092276
If you decline then you are a loser. Just go out with her and see what happens.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.