[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait... you guys aren't actually virgins are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
Wait... you guys aren't actually virgins are you?
>>
>>36092187
Flip off f*cker
>>
No, we are just lying about it because it is so funny XDXDDXD LE FUNNY MEMES
>>
>>36092187
I'm one
t. 24 khv anon.
>>
No, like most of 4chan it's all just a parody. There might be one or two people who actually are and feel comfort here, but most of us are just here for the memes.
>>
>>36092187
Not if getting fucked in the ass counts a losing my virginity :^)
>>
>>36092271
>>36092286
Thank god, I was gonna go and tell Brad about this whacky site where everyone's a virgin, but if you're all just normal guys then there's no point. Good memes though boys.

>>36092278
uh duude, this site isn't for you...
>>
>>36092350
>uh duude, this site isn't for you...
How come? I dont have anywhere else to go.
>>
>>36092362
I don't mean to be rude bro, but I find virgins disgusting, and so does everyone else here. Just go and play world of warcraft or something dude... jeez haha
>>
>>36092466
>so does everyone else here
I dont know about that. Besides why would you hate someone who's posing no threat to you?
>>
Epic memery for your first week on 4chan, OP.
>>
>>36092484
Sorry dude, I must have gotten the wrong end of the stick. When you say 'khv', do you mean like you've fucked a girl but you didn't cum in her, or you used a condom or something? Because that's okay dude, you're not a virgin if that happened haha its okay to be a little confused sometimes
>>
>>36092550
khv - kissless hugless virgin.
>>
>>36092578
On a serious note, how do you even get to 24 without kissing a girl? I'm not even memeing when I ask this, just how have you never been in a situation where you've at least drunkenly pecked a girl on the lips?
>>
>>36092597
I have terrible intimacy anxiety where i shutdown. I'm not memeing.
>>
>>36092623
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that anon, is there anyway to combat it?
>>
>>36092637
I dont know, maybe therapy or something like that. However i cannot afford it, besides i'm 24 with no experience so i'm lower than dirt.
>>
>>36092669
Sorry for making fun of you lad, hope you get it sorted one day
>>
>>36092669
Therapy won't fix it.
T. richfag 25 yo khv.
>>
>>36092669
Are you by chance heavily autistic? Because that's what I'm gathering from this exchange. Or are you on multiple layers of irony?
>>
Yea, you fags make too big a deal out of it too.
>>
>>36092778
Not him, but I'm a 25 yo khv with pretty bad intimacy anxiety.

I'm probably on the spectrum, but I don't think it's noticeable. Certainly not " heavily autistic".
Most people have assumed I have a gf, for some reason. I also have had plenty of jobs that require frequent interaction with people (IT) and I always get compliments on my demeanor, because I'm not "weird like the rest of the IT people".

Shit totally hits the fan when I think a girl may be attracted to me though. I self sabatoge, clam up, and do everything in my power to run from or avoid a situation. I once got off a bus 2 miles from my destination and walked home because a cute girl sat down next to me and started talking to me.

Honestly I think the only cure is a bullet to the head.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.