[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys relate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1472044207461.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472044207461.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
Ever been in a situation where you like this girl and she likes you back... But you don't feel good enough for her and even though she likes you could never see yourself together because you feel as though your existence and presence in her life would only ruin her. And so to save her and your low self esteem you never develop the relationship, if you could even call it that, and just let it slide until she becomes the one that got away.
>>
>>36092167
look at it this way: she decides if you're "good enough" or not
>>
>>36092167
my life is like a political cartoon: it's kinda funny, but I know that's not the point
>>
Nah, I have been in few situation where I liked girl and she liked me, but because I'm shy and uncertain fuck and girls expect men to take initiative if they are interested things have never deleloped.
>>
>>36092196
But it's more than that. I feel as though an imperfect being such as myself who has the privilege of having such a beautiful girl can only be bad for her in the long run. The constant fear of her looking at other men, thinking that she could have done better and unless you're lucky, will your offspring come out as aesthetically pleasing as if she were to get some of the better chads she had the options of getting.
>>
Eve if I get a girl I can never look her in the eye, even if she loves me. My self esteem is too low to feel worthy of holding another soul.

I wrote that in an edgy poem I wrote when I was 17 but I relate to it so much more now.
>>
File: 1477783236994.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477783236994.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>36092167
Yeah a few times. The biggest problem is that I'm so insecure that I find it difficult to believe anyone would like me even when they tell me directly. I'm a deadbeat waste of space who would just burden them with my problems, I don't see why anyone want to be with me.
>>
File: feels.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>36092502
i know that feel.feels like i just push people away when they like me.
>>
>Ever been in a situation where
>she likes you back
Nope
>>
Reminded me of this song
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCJUZnSj3g
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.