[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit you did as a kid/still do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: wAAgld6.png (1MB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
wAAgld6.png
1MB, 850x850px
>used to sleep fully clothed
>sometimes even with my shoes on
>went days without changing anything but my shirt so maybe people wouldn't notice
>slept on the floor most of the time rather than on my bed
>at hotdogs with peanut butter (still do)
>jerked off in class more than once, never was called out though i knew that people noticed
>talked to myself under my breath at school and in public

people probably thought I was a school shooter
>>
>used to spit on my coloured pencils then draw on myself with them. In class.
>would lean over my desk and shake the dandruff out of my hair, then pick the dandruff up and eat it. Also while in class.
>>
>>36091745
I have hypersensitivity so I'm not sure if this is why I do this but...
>Rub single thick hair inbetween index finger and thumb

Also, hotdogs with peanut butter is great. Try corndogs with peanut butter crackers, that shit is fucking amazing.
>>
>used to just jump in random lakes and start swimming.
>would constantly sit on the roof
>had a sword that did go in the woods with and hit trees for literal hours.

I was 10 - 13
>>
>>36091745
>Occasinally run up the stairs on all fours
>>
File: 0o88WFH.jpg (91KB, 614x588px) Image search: [Google]
0o88WFH.jpg
91KB, 614x588px
>>36091745

> Randomly go off on a spiel about how the grinch probably harvests children
> How families are shit scared of him they have catapults in their garden aimed at his mountain top
> If the grinch is hungry he pressed a button corresponding to a home
> The family must sacrifice one of their own
> Sometimes they'll butter someone up and cover them in seasoning before catapulting them to the grinch
> If all goes well they land in a pot and become soup
> Otherwise they'll splat on the rock wall or be impaled on the sharpened spinal cords of past victims
> Beatraps and deadfall pits are around the grinches domain, so the townsfolk never bother attacking him

I've tried to simulate this is games like terraria or starbound. But none of them let me kill the ai in such advanced ways.

I need help.
>>
>>36091745
>jerked off in class more than once, never was called out though i knew that people noticed

Fucking hell, all of that was tolerable except this one. Seek help.
>>
>>36092670
You should try Minecraft or gmod, you can launch and impale npc some way in both
>>
>>36092881

I've tried both. They aren't good enough.

I could make the game myself as I know how, but it's too time consuming just to be able to roleplay as a blood thirsty grinch for a bit.
>>
>>36092909
What about Algodoo
It's 2d, but you can create more power full things by drawing it
>>
>grab the washing instructions tag on my clothes and rub it between my finger and thumb
>>
>>36092691
This was in like 6th grade, 11 years ago. Thankfully later that year someone did actually call me out on it in the hallway and I came to my senses. That shit haunted me all the way until I graduated and now I hate running into people I went to school with.
>>
>>36092670
maybe you were traumatized by the grinch movie when you were 3, that is why they have PG ratings I guess
>>
>>36091745
whenever my brother pissed me off i used to shit on his floor. quite funny
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.