[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blackfeels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

Get in here black brothas and sistas.

Daily reminder that if you're any other race besides black, you can't be a robot.
>>
Any lightskin females want a lightskin bf
>>
Nothing good will come form this thread
>>
File: sweaty black man.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty black man.png
78KB, 900x900px
Don't like white girls or black girls, but all I really want in life is a shy, pale skin, soft spoken, east asian gf.

But no money to travel to Korea or Japan.
>>
>>36091182
shout outs to chet from RNH who maybe lurks here
>>
>>36091219
why is that?

original comment.
>>
>>36091182
Asianbot here.
This thread is only making your problems worse.
>>
>>36091315
Hm, id want to copy paste you something but r9k wont let me copy the whole article so ill write out things of notice myself:

A korean girls greatest asset? Her coyness. The more innocent a korean girl is the more attractive she becomes to her suitors.
But let me clue you in on a little secret few korean girls admit to; its all fake.
>>
>>36091538
why is that?

original comment #2.
>>
File: 1434477305422.jpg (76KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
1434477305422.jpg
76KB, 461x346px
hey monkeys, what's happening?
>>
>>36091521
We are on 4Chan, it will devolve into a shit flinging fest quite quickly
>>
>>36091641
I appreciate your choice of euphemism anon.
>>
>>36091641
I knew well before making this thread that a few cucks from /pol/ would shit in thread like @36091639

Just hide their comments and don't give them any (You)'s
>>
>>36091664
It only dawned on me afterward

>>36091761
eh....

Anyway do any of you have any experience with doing Msc degrees?
>>
File: walmart.jpg (507KB, 2650x1988px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
507KB, 2650x1988px
racemixing was a bad idea
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
thoughts on this BBC?
>>
Niggers gtfo my board
Go give each other more STDs
sage
>>
File: amazing-short-fade-dreads.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
amazing-short-fade-dreads.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
bump

any black bots with dreads, I have a fade going on right now and want pic related.
>>
>Daily reminder that if you're any other race besides nigger, you can't be a robot
That is some of the most retarded shit i've ever heard
>>
File: end my fucking life.png (28KB, 282x434px) Image search: [Google]
end my fucking life.png
28KB, 282x434px
>>36091925
>tfw average dick
end my life right now desu senpai
>>
>>36092159
This is also of interest to me, I keep getting single strand knots
and it's annoying.
>>
>>36092182
the fact that you just called us "nigger: proves the point.

Black people today are more stereotyped/discriminated against than any other race.

FACT
>>
>>36092452
Have you ever heard of kikes and towelheads you narcissist
>>
>If you aren't x you can't be a robot

>if you are x you are not a robot

This really needs to stop. This is an anonymous image board. You only know what people tell you. Being a robot isn't an exclusive club. It isn't an accomplishment, it's the opposite. There are black guys with shitty lives and no friends. There are white guys with shitty lives and no friends. There are non virgins who don't have any friends and can't get a girl. This place used to be an escape from the shittiness of this world, now it's just like everywhere else. The comradarie we used to share is gone.
>>
File: immigranten5.jpg (44KB, 661x366px) Image search: [Google]
immigranten5.jpg
44KB, 661x366px
Honestly, I hope all black people get burned in some holocaust like festivity. Blacks really are an inferior race. Asians are allright, sandniggers could be better but niggers just need to be killed.
>>
File: IMG_3417.jpg (89KB, 540x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3417.jpg
89KB, 540x702px
>>36092452
If I was black I'd literally be at Harvard right now.
>>
>>36093017
>tfw black and going to school with scholarships through my own hard work
>>
>>36092741
>There are non virgins who don't have any friends and can't get a girl
Thats where you are wrong.
If you have lost your virginity you arent a robot, if you have more than 2 friends you cant be on either. Its like saying to a 30 year old chad that he is a wizard because he has no girlfriend but gets pussy anyway
>>
>>36091925

looks about 7 inches

above average but not impressive
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.