[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a girl would accept money from a guy to lie and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0738.jpg (36KB, 559x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0738.jpg
36KB, 559x640px
Do you think a girl would accept money from a guy to lie and say he fucked them and is super good at sex and is alpha as fuck? Not in those exact words of course

Way I figure it, is that by just buying pre-selection I'll increase my sexual value exponentially. When I was in high school there was a rumor about some girl going out with me and suddenly all sorts of chicks started throwing themselves at me until she learned about it and called me a disgusting lying freak in the cafeteria.
>>
>>36091073
>Do you think [x] would do [y] for money?

The answer is always yes. Only question is how much.
>>
>>36091117
No girl would be my gf no matter how much money I have.
>>
File: 1491586223927.jpg (90KB, 559x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1491586223927.jpg
90KB, 559x2000px
>>36091073
originalngsjbnhgiwasbghjowenhgy3j90uwnghy
>>
>>36091073
Pay up and I'll tell everybody you have a big dick and I orgasmed 20 times and I'll send you an autographed photo of me and my dog.
>>
>>36091073
Depends on the girl, but if she did there is no way to know that she won't leak it was a fraud after some time passes
>>
I would. And wouldn't tell the truth later. Got paid for a service. Wouldn't fuck up my reputation because I thought people should know the truth.. or some dumb shit. Be cautious because shitty people could blackmail you if you cared enough to keep your lie going.
>>
File: 1490425831668.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490425831668.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>36091198
efsdgvfhj
>>
>>36091073

Eh, depends on the girl. She's going to have her own reputation to consider; so if that has some value to her, it's going to require a LOT of money. An uggo would be more likely, but that might not get the reaction you want.
>>
>>36091073
You also have to consider...
Will, at some point, the person you paid admit that you paid them to say that? To which the answer is yes. Especially with women.
>>
>>36091884

And then you'll be even more untouchable.
>>
>>36091073

Then she black mails you for more money later. Threatening to tell everyone you paid her to make up those rumors.
>>
That's the whole premise of that movie. Can't buy me love
>>
It just raises questions about why she isnt with you etc. I had this girl boast to 2 random gurls how I was good at bed, but one of them thought there was something fishy and that we were together even though we werent.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.