[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried to do the "be yourself" meme today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: selfpity.jpg (20KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
selfpity.jpg
20KB, 300x241px
It's a sunny day here in London and I decided to go out to the park, since I knew there were going to be a bunch of people there.

Surrounding me where a bunch of normie chads and stacies. I walked around my area for at least an hour looking for an approachable girl but to no avail. Now looking back I saw a couple people I could of approached but was just too beta to do it. One was a girl but she wore an hijab and thought to myself "Nah, she would never accept me".

I'm gonna try again tomorrow and see if I won't be as beta and actually see more opportunities.

This is a continuation of a 404'd thread where I asked people if I look normie enough and everyone was like yeah and I decided to do the "be yourself" meme.

I'm doing this for myself and kinda for /r9k/.
>>
Let's say you see someone sitting by herself on a park bench, what are you planning to say?
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (99KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
99KB, 550x550px
>>36090857
Aye yo gurl pop dat joocie assssss
>>
>>36090857
I'll go up to her and say hi. That was the plan then try to see how the conversation flows.
>>
>>36090921
I feel like you need more than hi. Like a follow up question that is somewhat relevant. Or a way to get them talking about themself or just talking in general.
>>
>>36090823
Any time you come up to a stranger and you start talking to and actually carry out a conversation longer than a minute is considered progress.

Remember even most normies are too beta to start a random conversation with a stranger.
>>
self Bump has just got me muted for 2 seconds fugg!
>>
>>36090954
Yeah, I might get some canned opener to get the convo going. The thing is I can have an hour long convo with a girl it's just the beginning that I can't do. The initiation is the hardest part, after that it's all smooth sailing for me.

>>36090958
Yeah, When I was 13 I used to do it with friends but now I'm doing it on my own and it's hella hard and nerve racking.
>>
>>36090995
>hella hard
I know these feels but honestly after doing it enough time you understand all it requires is confidence and a constant stream of words with a good flow. Being funny and a good improviser helps, but if you don't have these skills you can acquire them by these random conversations.
Girls can be actually impressed being approached out of nowhere, and personally I feel in power and confident naturally when I start a random conversation.

Pro tip; you can literally acquire friends and a gf through these measures.
>>
Another shameless self bump for me. I need that attention boi!
>>
>>36091063
>Pro tip; you can literally acquire friends and a gf through these measures.

I know but I don't think I can hold a friendship. I'm not good with long term commitement.

Damn, I wish I had a wingman, not so he ca help me just so he can be in the back so I have someone to report back to and know is there with me.
>>
>>36091101
Developing alone makes you stronger because you do not need to rely on anybody.
The downside is that the beginning is hard, yes, but I think it is worth it.
>>
>>36091101
You should get a friend to help you come up with conversation ideas.
>>
>>36091142
DO you do it()
{
If yes do you do it alone if yes()
{
Where do you go to find women? And do you approach everybody or girls who are sitting alone or what?
}

}

Right now I'm just going for girls who age walking by themselves but even that is beginning to become hard!

>>36091171
>Friends
Ha!
>>
File: pepe.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
52KB, 300x300px
>>36091190
I was ment to write are not age. Silly me!
>>
>>36090857

>hey
>what are you doing/thinking about?
>>
>>36091063
Please, share more of your wisdom.

How do I know if it's acceptable to approach someone or not? What are some good places to approach people? Should I be trying this on weekends?
>>
>>36091212
*confused look*
What?
*takes out left earphone*
>>
>>36091212
Hey, that's a good one.
>>
>>36091254
Shit, that is what would happen!
>>
>>36091190
I used to do it, not anymore as I have no reason to.
I make small talk here and there but it ends there.
If I do it then its always alone, and last time I did it... We'll Ill green text.

>on bus
>a super qt sits next to me
>dark skin, black hair, cute face, nice breast and legs out of this world
>plus shes in jeans
>listen to music all drive(was about an hour) and we arrive to final station
>get off, walk to her and literally tell her I enjoyed sitting next to her
>by her face shes in shock, seems like she never expected this
>ask her number if we could do anything
>she gladly gives it away, we talk through messages
>apparently she lives close to me

And from here you could do anything.
>>
>>36091326
Really? "I enjoyed sitting nextg to you"

How could that come across as anything but creepy?
>>
>>36091326
Not the best example. Where is the best place to find a woman and do you only talk to a woman that are alone or also one's with friends with them and what not? Also, green text your most memorable experience trying to pick up chicks solo.
>>
>>36090823
Don't do this lad. Even Chads get rejected 99% of the time trying to cold approach. Slut shields are set to full power.

Despite /pol/ memes, people are inherently xenophobic. Whether it's against another race, nationality, city, or social circle. Approaching a random person puts them automatically on alert. A woman can't gauge your social status when you come out of nowhere. You have to be the one to offer signs of your status to her, putting you on the defensive initially.

If she finds you attractive enough your foot is in the door: note this just means you can perk her interest more easily. Women don't choose to fuck guys just cuz they're cute. Being /fit/ helps but it isn't a magic bullet. Tattoos will definitely help, they indicate a level of "danger" and power around you: potential sources of delicious drama they want. If possible imply that other girls are texting you. It's good if you have some degree of power over her in some way like being a teacher/bouncer/boss/coach/or whatever else means you decide what happens to people.

Again, it's difficult to pick up strangers even if you have many things in your favor. Expect to be brushed off with "I'm busy" or "I have a boyfriend" or "N-Not now" or better yet a fake number
>>
>>36091364
kek, I know right!

>>36091412
Not true. I've done it and I've gotten numbers and stuff. It's not impossible and easier the more you do it.
>>
>>36091435
Practice does make perfect
>>
>>36091252
>acceptable
It is never acceptable to randomly talk to a stranger in todays society but it doesn't mean you shouldn't.
For me it is a lot easier to approach a girl alone, if she's not super busy.
Buses, supermarket, waiting for a bus whatever really.
You should be trying this weekend or even right fucking now if you want to improve.

Remember, social skills>literally everything else.
>>36091364
I know it sounds super fucking autistic, but at that moment I just touched her hand, said hi and told her the first thing I had on my mind, literally my feelings.
I did enjoy sitting next to her, who doesn't if its a hot qt right?
I did it with confidence and a smirk and it worked. Confidence is key.
>>36091409
Read my first reply in this post and "best place" depends what you are after.
Pubs and bars are for fucking but youll have to deal with a group rather than a single girl unless shes literally alone on the bar and thats super easy "surprising that a cute girl like you is sitting alone here..."

About group encounters well, Im not really good at this field but its something that really repeats itself.
Crash in with something creative like "oh sorry to bother you ladies but isnt long island a feminine drink?" Then they may be creeped out which is unlikely if you do it with confidence or start debating and make sure to control the conversation, go with the flow and add new substances to the group. If there is a specific girl you are interested in make sure to not give her the most attention but when you do look at her, give her a smile. Make her know.

Ill greentext a good example solo;
>school 11th grade in a media trip
>all media students come from all grades
>super cute short redhead from 12 grade
>cant hold it anymore
>"newsreporting looks like a cool job doesnt it?"
>she agrees out of awkwardness i think
>"just kidding this looks fucking horrible"
>she laughs and dont remember rest but i carried it out and took her number
>didnt take it anywhere though
>>
>>36091645
Have you ever made an approach that led to sex? If yes how did you do so and how did you even escalate it to that situation?
>>
>>36091910
I dont want to spill my heart and talk about how emotionless I became and that I never really connected emotionally with the girls Ive went out but sex isn't something that you should set as a goal.

You should always focus on having fun and making sure the other side is having fun as well.
As for sex and taking it to relationship well Im not grand master and havent done it as much, as I stated at the beginning of my post I havent found someone I could connect with but know that every girl acts differently and wants something else, and has different signs of liking you.
Practice is key here as I cant handhold and spoonfeed you through this.
If youre on an intimate date and its been already a while, she looks at your eyes and lips and you notice shes into you and laughs from your jokes, take a deep breath, look deep into her eyes, wait for a brief silence, grab her hand/shoulder/hip/cheek and kiss her.
From there it can be anything
"See you on the next date", kiss her all night long or the infamous "do you want to go somewhere more private?"
>>
>>36092093
>how emotionless I became
What, how good were you at pulling?
>>
>>36090893
Underrated kek mi amigo
>>
File: 03.jpg (100KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
100KB, 1280x853px
>>36090823

No one approaches people in public at random.

Find some free events or an open group that shares your interests and hobbies
>>
>>36092123
Depends where.
In clubs its by default. I dont leave a club without a girl, but that is super easy if yoy dress like a modern human being, smell nice and got a decent haircut.
About street random approaching I never got rejected but don't be mistaken, Ive been rejected enough in social places such as school and military where the women I was interested in were women I knew for a while.
I was attached to them and was rejected so hard I never connected to a woman again.

I keep searching and dating girls until I will meet one that I can connect with.

And thats it for today, goodnight and I hope I helped some anons today.
>>
File: 1491177229538.gif (19KB, 214x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491177229538.gif
19KB, 214x202px
>>36090823
>London

just end it senpai
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.