[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having children even make sense nowadays?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: TIME.jpg (241KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
TIME.jpg
241KB, 500x664px
Does having children even make sense nowadays?
>>
>>36090205
No they'll just end up pretending to be the opposite gender due to the estrogen in the water supply
>>
>>36090231
>girls will pretend to be men because of estrogen
>>36090205
You need to be attractive to women first anon
>>
>>36090205
Yes it does. White Millennials/Gen-X are just selfish and hedonistic so they put off or opt out of having kids. Hopefully Gen-Z will pick up the reigns given their higher conservative values.

Kids aren't even expensive, but whites think kids need to be spoiled rotten to have a good childhood.
>>
The only time having children will stop making sense is when we all have immortality and live in a utopia where everyone is at the highest standard of living or there is no way to move up socially even if you have children.

So basically no it'll never not make sense to have children.
>>
>>36090350
Also, many successful, intelligent people have children outside of autistic geniuses like Newton or Tesla. "Breeders" being low-class and unintelligent is an exaggeration.
>>
>>36090350
half of gen z will be neets
>>
>>36090350
I'm not hedonistic or selfish, I think it's selfish to make more kids when there are kids without parents. I'd adopt.

>>36090392
Having children doesn't raise your standard of living.
>>
Children only make sense if you're normal or healthy. If I was that I wouldn't be here.
>>
>>36090424
Most children who need to be adopted come from parents who didn't want them or didn't have the foresight to raise them. The orphan whose parents died are few and far between.

Therefore, their genes are of low quality and shouldn't be adopted.
>>
>>36090461
Breeders are inhuman.
>>
>>36090350
>Kids aren't even expensive, but whites think kids need to be spoiled rotten to have a good childhood

t. someone who's never even seen a child.
>>
I really want a daughter when i'm like ~35, but I don't want a son unless I already have like 3 daughters. Like I would rather just not have kids than have 1-2 sons, but I MUST have a daughter.

Anyone else have this feeling?
>>
>>36090461
What the fuck dude? Kids deserve parents no matter what their genes are like. Retarded kids, ugly kids, disabled and deformed kids, they're all people.
>>
>>36090483
I have two. Life is fine financially.
>>
No, kids are shit.

Even if they weren't, having kids is selfish as fuck
>>
>>36090513
God, I hate /r9k/. Liberal cucks.
>>
What exactly is wrong with me working in my own self interest? Why would I have a kid if I don't want one?

Fuck children, not worth it
>>
>>36090524
congrats on being the outlier. not even memeing. For most people kids are a drain on money and time that can be used to make money. It's to the point where you usually need a dual income household just to be financially stable.
>>
It's immoral to me, not that any woman would willingly have sex with me so this problem solved itself for me. I'll move to the woods and die alone, just as the gods intended.
>>
>>36090572
My wife doesn't work outside of a small online store thing she got going and I'm a software developer.

We just live within our means and I'm a big believer in DIY, which saves some costs.

While we don't spoil our kids with stuff, we're both involved with their education and do activities as a family that I think surpasses anything money can buy.
>>
>>36090552
I'm not even liberal, but it's nice to see a conservative admit that they're evil. It's as black and white as I assumed.
It's so funny that these are the same people who oppose abortion and yet don't want children to live decent lives.
>>
File: 1444735025002.jpg (20KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1444735025002.jpg
20KB, 413x395px
>>36090552
Shut the fuck up you Ignorant selfish shit face.
>>
>>36090642
Those kids should've been aborted.
>>
Its not like its the middle ages where your livelihood may depend on having family members to work with your to survive or anything.

The only real reason to have kids is an obligation to pass on the bloodline. If you have other siblings doing that you can just sit back and live the selfish life free of the expenses child rearing takes.
>>
>>36090503
>Anyone else have this feeling?

Yeah, any other /r9k/ pedophile. Men should want a son, a mini-me.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36090676
Everybody on this board should have been aborted, and yet--
>>
>>36090754
>men should do X
>men should do y

It's not feminism that suffocates men in the west.
>>
>>36090350
And we wonder why Mexicans are taking over the country.
>>
>>36090639

Again, congrats on being an outlier/not having idiots raise you.
>>
>>36090642
I hope you think of that thing your wife has done that you've never actually gotten over but told her it was OK because you know at the end of the day she can always leave you and get another man
>>
>>36090880
Most people reproduce you fucking idiot nigger.
>>
>>36090887
What are you talking about you psycho?
>>
As a species we owe the earth the favour of wiping ourselves off the face of it, and since I don't condone murder the only option is to start shooting blanks and stop popping out little planet-killing, Buzzfeed-reading cunts.
>>
>>36090894

No fucking shit, and you honestly thiink most people live within their means? Or DIY? Fuck. No. They do not, that is a goddamn fact, which is why so many people are fucking broke and stupid even if they DON'T have kids.
>>
>>36090754
>I want a daughter therefore I want to molest her

the reason I want a daughter so much is because I don't have any sisters mate
>>
>>36090513
I'm sure you say that because you're a good goy who adopted one
>>
>>36091240
I don't have any kids, but if I did, I'd adopt.
>>
>>36090461
genetics doesn't work like that senpai
every human in the earth have chances of having a kid with down syndrome, even better, unless you have proof of ancestry you may have black/asian or even indian dna in your blood.
>>
>>36090639
I'm a software dev too and I'd never ever consider having kids, even if my wife also contributed a six figure income.

And if there were kids and a wife that didn't contribute, I think I'd lose my shit and throw myself a shotgun tasting party. I'd consider my life over.
>>
this planet has too many people on it as is. bringing a child in to this world of suffering for your own pathetic need to fit in with other people having kids is some of the most sadistic shit imaginable.
>>
>>36090205
Making kids makes no sense its just something YOU HAVE TO DO.
>>
If I end up having a good job,loveling partner and a kinda safe place
why not
>>
>>36091439

this. you are bringing something to life just to sentence it to death after 6-8 decades of torment and suffering

if i could go back in time and knee drop my pregnant mother i would
>>
>>36091439
>this planet has too many people on it as
Yes, yes goy. Acquire those video games and anime figurines. Leave reproducing to rednecks and minorities because mixed folk is easier to contr-, oh wait here's a Steam sale just for you.
>>
>>36091505

>implying having kids is somehow going to unfuck the world

>having kids just to stick it to the jews

delusional. if anything you are just inviting them to suffer too. doesnt sound like love to me
>>
>>36091439
i hate faggots who say
>hurr durr muh overpuperlation
wtf does overpopulation have to do with you bringing a child into the world.
Is that child going to make the planet overflow with people
>>
File: 1486782634696.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1486782634696.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
>>36090759
Yes, we should have. Many, many people on this board think about killing themselves everyday, and the few that are genuinely happy don't really belong here anyway. Why were we born just to suffer?
>>
>>36091580
Who says about unfucking? It's continuation of yourself.
>>
>>36091620

still more selfish reasoning. still subjecting someone to a century worth of misery all for a meme
>>
>>36091316
I'm talking about highly-inheritable behavioural traits, not conditions like Down's Syndrome.
>>
>>36090205
It never made sense.
>>
File: 1491361909601.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491361909601.png
17KB, 650x650px
Imagine be 60 and having no descendants and being alone.
Sounds like hell, this is what jews what for every white couple.
>>
>>36091827
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kquTPVUyTE0
>>
>>36091861
>implying I'll live to be 60
Not if I have anything to say about it
>>
>>36091861
Enjoy getting divorce raped and never getting to see your kids while you fund your ex fucking other men. Cuck.
>>
>>36091996
How about not marrying a degenerate whore and actually find a good wife
>>
>Kids aren't even expensive, but whites think kids need to be spoiled rotten to have a good childhood.

>nigger tries to spoil kid
>can't afford it
>>
>>36091861

Seeing how quickly my parents' health declined after 40, I won't live that long.
>>
i have no interest in bringing unwanted children into the world that i have no interest in taking care of
>>
Yes and no.

The worst of society (stupid, lazy, criminals, etc) pop out babies like crazy.

Its just like idiocracy, the smart, hard working, productive members of society dont have kids and the worst have 6. Eventually the worst overrun the best and the world crashes.
>>
>>36092012
Kek, are you delusional enough to think good women are left that would settle for YOU? Guess you /pol/ dipshit will have to learn the hard way.
>>
I'd rather spend my money on plane tickets and gas money so I can see the world
>>
>>36091681
>misery
How do you know that? Maybe your kid will be the most optimistic person.
>>
>>36092829
or maybe he'll get into a car wreck, have his spine severed, and spend the rest of his days on your couch pissing in diapers and waiting for you to change them
>>
>burdening someone with existence to adhere to social norms

Having children is evil.
>>
>>36093084
i forgot to mention the car wreck will happen while he's commuting to a job he fucking hates but works so he can afford to support himself
>>
>>36090759
You don't think my parents tried? Twice actually. On my 15th birthday my mom and dad didn't get me anything and when I asked they said "we didn't want you so we saved the money." I've been constantly reminded how unwanted I am.
>>
>>36093413
this is how mental issues are started
>>
File: g56ugvr5.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
g56ugvr5.png
7KB, 420x420px
>don't reproduce and let niggers take over
>reproduce and contribute to overpopulation
Pick one
>>
>>36090350
>Kids aren't even expensive,

Yeah, they are.

Basically, you're either giving up one income for the parent to stay at home with the kid, or else you're hiring someone else to take care of the kid, which pretty much nullifies one of the incomes anyway. Losing half your income potential is a huge financial drain.

My wife and I don't have children specifically because we believe that the loss of one income would be more than we could financially handle. That's not "selfish" -- it's just the reality of the situation.

(FYI, having a wife does not make me a normie. I was a wizard up to age 39.)
>>
No, in today's world, it doesn't. We may be the first generation in ages that has a good reason to believe that our children would have it worse than us. And there many other reasons not to have a child.

>Continue the human race/the white race/whatever
This species has lost its right to continue living on Earth for years already.

>Make the world a better place by creating basically a mini-me
You can make the world better by creating a piece of art, making an invention, anything like that. Or you could just be a decent human being. Besides, look at us on this board. I post this at 11 pm on a weekday on an imageboard overflowing with anime trannies. I have no qualities, neither am I a decent human being

>It's selfish not to do it
Prove me that. I know a lot of great people who don't have a child. In fact, I would say getting a child is the selfish thing here. You're creating a human being "because you feel like it". You are educating it and teaching it everything what YOU think is right.

Face it, children are horrible and all those obsessive diaper-sniffers who put themselves on a pedestal for raising their spoiled brat deserve nothing less than a kick in the head.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.