[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming antisocial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1482692183155.png (306KB, 320x528px) Image search: [Google]
1482692183155.png
306KB, 320x528px
Ive basically told all my friends to fuck off for various reasons.

*1 said something condecending and i flipped out. Explained to him how and why he is trash and never spoke with him again

*1 ex military friend says he has PTSD but i diddnt beleive him due to all these rambo stories hed tell. Dude loved xanax and i basically told him to kill himself to get rid of PTSD.

*1 is just depressed and he wont try to self improve. I got tired of listening to his self hating speeches and told him to kill himself because hes wasting his youth

*1 friend called out of work and i told him id fire every man less than 30yrs old that called out sick one day and came back to work the next day.

I cant even take the time to call or message family members anymore.

Almost got into a fight at work.

When i get cut off in traffic i cant let it slide anymore, i have to get in front of the guy and brake check him.

Wtf is wrong with me? I want friends but i seem to criticize people around me so much that i cant imagine im fun to be around. Why the fuck is my temper like this? Ive even been thinking about suicide alot lately. I couldnt do it because im just not that depressed but i feel its because im young and bitter. Maybe after a while ill just be old and depressed then ill really begin to weigh the consequences of blowing my lid off.
>>
>>36089811
You're a passive aggressive pussy who thinks he's acting alpha.

Neck yourself.
>>
You are a combination of the five people you most frequently associate with
>>
Gonna be honest you kinda sound like an ass. Maybe you're just not meant that be around others.
>>
>>36089811
>becoming antisocial
kys
>>
>>36089811
It's called asocial, but based on your violent ways I'd say you really are antisocial. You should neck yourself, asshole.
>>
>>36089811
You're just an asshole
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (47KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1462.jpg
47KB, 400x370px
>>36089811
Wow OP you're a real piece of shit. I sometimes see people here who are alone that I feel sorry for because of their circumstances but you... you're just a narcissistic self centered steaming pile of shit who's lost all empathy.

Telling a soldier who admits PTSD to you to kill himself? I hope he puts the bullet between your eyes faggot.

Thinking of suicide? Good, you deserve it more than any of the people you curse with your presence.
>>
I did the same thing. All they would talk about was fruitless pursuits like sports, partying, women, etc. "Sorry but I've always been the black sheep and you guys irritate me more than not, so goodbye." I had one friend for like 2 years afterwards but he had an iq of 93 while mine is 130. (our IQ's were tested in senior year of high school) He blatantly tried to walk with "swag", referred to his girlfriend as "my gurl", and declared himself a trump supporter. I couldn't take his low iq anymore and simply stopped talking to him.
>>
>>36089811
>Wtf is wrong with me? I want friends but i seem to criticize people around me so much that i cant imagine im fun to be around. Why the fuck is my temper like this? Ive even been thinking about suicide alot lately. I couldnt do it because im just not that depressed but i feel its because im young and bitter. Maybe after a while ill just be old and depressed then ill really begin to weigh the consequences of blowing my lid off.

When was the last time you had sex?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.