[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right lads. This is it. 30-year-old, unemployed, kissless, hugless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: punch-drunk-love-2.png (274KB, 694x296px) Image search: [Google]
punch-drunk-love-2.png
274KB, 694x296px
Right lads. This is it. 30-year-old, unemployed, kissless, hugless virgin. Last week I asked a girl I met on Tinder (who is way out of my league) to go on a date with me. To my horror, she agreed, and I lost my shit. Didn't really want to go, but a couple of friendly brobots here convinced me I had to. I figured with an app like Tinder, she'd lose interest quickly enough that the date would never happen. But apparently not.

So tonight is the night. I'm way more calm now because I'm convinced this is going to be a royal fuck-up, which is actually helping me not to take it too seriously.

Anyway, I'm posting this thread because I know there are a lot of kissless, hugless virgins here. I'm going to keep it updated through my smartphone throughout the night, whenever I get a moment to myself, both to help me and to show you what happens when people who shouldn't be dating do.
>>
How long until the date starts?
>>
>>36089427
Stay off your phone, just ask a lot of questions about her and act interested
>>
>>36089504
2 hours. I'm posting this now because I'm still at home so it's easier.
>>36089506
Yeah, I'll only use it when one of us is in the bathroom. I'll make sure she doesn't see me using it.
>>
She's not going to show up. Just go there yourself and browse /r9k/ while drinking tea
>>
I would reccomend you try to be honest, but I dont know. just do what you believe is best
>>
>>36089544
This would be my dream scenario.
>>
LMAO HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN HUGLESS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE? Girls gave me hugs since I was 4, and I didn't get my first gf until I was 18. Hugless is next level cringeworthy
>>
>>36089552
I've had to fake being suave because you know, it's Tinder, so that's a worry because I'm anything but in real life. I'm just going there tonight with no expectations. Fuck it.
>>
File: IMG_0272.png (240KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.png
240KB, 485x534px
She might not even show up, but if she does, just stay off your phone and ask a lot of questions, be funny, the way to a woman's heart is making her laugh. Don't be boring and don't let the awkward silences take over
>>
how does a 30 year old man become unemployed if not by choice?
>>
Hey good luck man, just try not to be a total cringelord. She's obviously somewhat interested in you or she wouldn't have agreed to go out. Just don't overthink it, try to be charming without all the milady shit, and have a good time.

Good luck, robot.
>>
I'm gonna leave with you OP.

You're going to bomb. Like a stand up comic on his very first set. Guaranteed bomb.

You're gonna spill your spaghetti and scare her away. She might give you an awkward hug or something at the end of the date but and a polite text the next day, but after that she's not gonna talk to you.

This happens every week for normal people who date. They're used to it. You never do this, so when this happens to you, it's going to feel really devastating. When you get to this moment, this is the moment where I want you to remember this post.

You can choose to be a weak man or a strong man. It's a decision you are forced to make, and an unconscious decision or an indecision will naturally default to being a decision to be a weak person. So you have no choice but to actively choose how you want to handle this "heartbreak".

You can choose to practice tact. You can do this by not sperging out when she doesn't text you back and sending her a bunch of bitter cringe.

You can choose to have strong character by not getting wasted to cope with the incident or doing something wreck less like blowing what little money you have cause you're in a wreck less mood.

You can choose a good attitude by moving on when she rejects you. Or you can choose a bad attitude by dwelling on it and posting about it here.

Our character is an aggregate of the decisions we make difficult and undesirable situations. That character naturally forms our attitude. Our attitude naturally has a large impact on our success (attitude exists in the same body part that processes reality, therefore our attitude affects reality).

OP, you can be the man you want to be in a few years, but pressure points like this have a subtle yet profoundly pervasive impact on your success at becoming this man. You need to handle this incoming rejection with grace and strength, or you'll just continue to feel like a loser.

Choose the right path OP. Don't be a faggot about it.
>>
>>36089986
>This happens every week for normal people who date. They're used to it

Not really, no
>>
In a bar now drinking for courage. 30 minutes to the jump.
>>36089986
Can't read the whole post now but I'm getting the gist of it. Seems like good advice. Gonna read it thoroughly later.

My body is ready.
>>
>>36089427
Confidence, man. Women appreciate confidence. You don't have to be entirely self-absorbed and only complimenting yourself, but for the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, don't spend the whole time just being ashamed of your shortcomings. That'll wear out a date really quick. Just keep the conversation going, try to make it fun for her.
>>
>>36089540
You gonna post in this thread or are you gonna make a new one??
>>
bumparoo orgynale
>>
Act like you don't give a fuck, not in an asshole way but in a confident, I'm-just-having-fun way. Be nice and friendly. Make eye contact. Good luck anon.
>>
>>36089986
This guy advice is actually pretty solid. must be a normie.....RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36091068
girls have small bladders it shouldn't take this long REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36091068
Eye contact
Eye contact
Lots of eye contact
Without quite staring her out.
And smile :)
>>
>>36092979
OP got murdered.
>>
>>36092582
>ill pretend im a robot by going "reee" just to samefag reply to myself in order to make my ''''advice'''' look legitimate!
Sussed you out faggot. Now kill yourself like OP
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (31KB, 649x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.jpg
31KB, 649x658px
>>36091068
OP needs to go to the bathroom now. He promised an update.
>>
Updates OP
>>
>>36089604
That's a good attitude. I wish you the best of luck tonight, anon
>>
What about the OP from yesterday who asked his coworker out and needed tips what to do during the date? Did he post anything so far?
>>
Why do you guys ask girls out on 'dates' you realise no one does that anymore? It's much more subtle and manipulative than that.
>>
Op is kill?

Update usssss
>>
>unemployed

You dun goofed
>>
>>36089427
inb4 getting stood up by a catfish account
>>
OP here

She showed up bu then she left because I am black. I used fake pictures on tinder becuase I knew it noone would like to go on a date with a black guy.
>>
File: unspecified (1).jpg (16KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified (1).jpg
16KB, 306x306px
>>36093968
Really? You used a fake photo. Some robots are beyond salvation
>>
>>36094054
>implying that is OP
really? some robots are beyond salvation
>>
>>36093968
This can't be real. The real OP has probably already forgotten about us by now.
>>
>>36094073
>This can't be real.
right
>The real OP has probably already forgotten about us by now.
wrong. he's on a date you fucking autists, the longer it takes, the better it's likely going.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451438374888.jpg (86KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451438374888.jpg
86KB, 768x1280px
>mfw OP is getting his weewee sloopered on
>>
File: 1485376632759.jpg (245KB, 650x848px) Image search: [Google]
1485376632759.jpg
245KB, 650x848px
>OP at this very moment
>>
>>36089986
>doing something wreck less like blowing what little money you have cause you're in a wreck less mood.
>wreck less
why?
the rest of your post was all good gramatically correct motivational normie gibberish with proper capitalization
but why did you not know that it is spelled
"reckless"
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.