[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death and suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

How many people who committed suicide or died you know? I saw in "that kid thread" that a lot of ameritards had the people who died during the school time from cancer, accidents etc. I live in Po(o)land and I know only about one girl who committed suicide not even in my school and about one cancer patient who got well after all

Also I was at the two funerals and my friends used to know an old chav who hanged himself. that's all. Am I that autistic to not see people before 40 dying or it is not that common?
>>
File: rainbow kanna.gif (2MB, 389x413px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow kanna.gif
2MB, 389x413px
>>36087832
ameritard here
its just a population thing
>more people
>more depression
>>
File: 1467757035717.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1467757035717.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>36087832

A kid in my school was squished by a vending machine when he hit it.

Stupid fuck kept having hissy fits if he didn't get what he want instantly so picked a fight with the vending machine and lost.

He was twitching a little after.
>>
>>36087900
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-09-13/news/9809130280_1_vending-machines-soda-dear-ann-landers

Was this the winner of the Darwinism award?
>>
Knew one guy that killed himself. Knew another one that got shot by his dad.
>>
File: IMG_8588.jpg (15KB, 322x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8588.jpg
15KB, 322x166px
Somebody died for very year of high-school for me.
Freshman yeah, one of the lead staceys hanged herself on her front porch because of all the social pressure she was under (grades, popularity, sports, etc.)
Sophomore year, my best friend's wrestling partner shot himself in the head off of some highway. I don't know what was going on with him.
Junior year another popular kid swerved to hit a dear on my road and went into a ditch and hit a concrete structure.
Senior year one of the kids that lived in the worse part of the city was shot in what I think was gang violence.
>>
>>36089019
swerved to miss* a deer. sorry.
>>
Found some old copies of my school's annual magazine online. Several deaths from my year, and one or two years below, so guys in early 40's. Saddest was an obituary written by a father of one. No COD given for any.
>>
>>36089032
If it was a full grown stag, he was probably screwed regardless. One of those through the windshield at high speed is going to make a mess.
>>
>>36087832
I was close friends with "that kid" who ended up commuting suicide. My parents had just moved to town and he lived across the street so we were always friends in and out of school from a young age. He had very serious anger problems that our classmates would push to get a reaction out of as much as they could. We ended up going to different middle and high schools because he got himself in trouble for reacting to being teased and bullied. A week before all the high schools graduated his mom found him hanging from a doorknob with a belt. It spoke to all of us that cared about him that he genuinely wanted to die. Then after his funeral there were the incoming floods on social media of the chads, stacies, and normies saying how they never saw it coming and god bless. I always knew from a young age that you should always be kind to people no matter how different they were because it can really make a huge impact on a person's life but I wish the rest of the world thought the same
>>
>>36087832
My best friend from childhood killed himself. A year ago yesterday
>>
>>36089662
we was actually caravaning with his parents. They were right behind him and saw the whole thing.
>>
Was from a small town, like 1000> people, so our graduating class was maybe 40/50 kids, and at least three or four killed themselves. One died of brain cancer. Like, the inside of his head may as well have been a fucking christmas ornament from how they described it lighting up from the mri or whatever he got. 1 got drunk and shot himself in the woods in his deer blind. Everyone thought he just dropped out until they found his remains a few months later. The one I knew best, pretty much thought he was dead anyway, since he was basically a dwarf and had already had had a kidney transplant. After HS he just said fuck it and kicked his partying up a few notches and just ended up ODing. May not have been intentional suicide, but he knew what he shouldn't be doing, and he did exactly that. The other just hung himself, no reason given, family moved away shortly after. Then about a year ago the kid from across the street hung himself too.
>>
File: 1478618471093.jpg (172KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471093.jpg
172KB, 633x758px
>>36087832

When I was young my father killed himself and my mother attempted it soon after.

In grade 7 or 8, the only friend I had in life was beat to death by his father.
>>
My best friend died in an accident 9 months ago. 26.

A not very close friend was murdered by her crazy ex bf who tried to kill himself after but failed. 19.

2 aquantinces have died in car accidents. 20-25.

No suicide though. Well my dad's psychiatrist I knew a bit and she an heroed.

I'm still super fucked from my best friend dying. There are other contributing factors but I'm a mess. It changed my whole life.
>>
>>36089803
Wise words, brobot, but most of the world think differently.
>>
File: 1480773320307.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1480773320307.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
My ((girlfriend)) of 6 years, Were she still alive.

She an heroed after her mom died of cancer, God do I still miss her.

Appreciate the time you have with people you adore, Please.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.