[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you going to fair in the post-apocalyptic world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wert333333.png (547KB, 972x834px) Image search: [Google]
wert333333.png
547KB, 972x834px
How are you going to fair in the post-apocalyptic world?
>>
>>36087457
Let me tell you what /pol/fags are going to do.
They are going to paint nuclear war as the end of the "kali yuga". They are going to fucking paint the post-apocalpyse as some kind of faggoty manime thing where warriors live as nature intended, instead of radiation-crippled dwarves trying to grow food.

The ones who don't, will simply attribute Trump's popularity to reddit. "Oh, WE didn't like him."

They are going to do this because nothing sticks to them. They are coated with fucking teflon. You can eventually corner a jew. A /pol/fag will just bolt out of your hands like a wad of jello.
>>
>>36087523
please do not confuse /pol/ fags with the /r/The_Donald redditors. i do not even visit /pol/ anymore as a former /pol/ poster because they're all too mentally handicapped these days.

anyway to answer your question:
neo-/pol/ think Donald did good and that he is a good boy who did nothing wrong.
old-/pol/ actually want WW3 to end the suffering.
>>
I'm not a /pol/ poster luckily, but I am a dumb Canadian so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I'm somewhat surprised that he actually did it, but at the same time I'm not surprised. He always said that he was going to man up and just do what other politicians are too scared to do. However, this is dangerous shit so "maning up" probably isn't a good idea. Either way, I'm fine with American, Russia, and China nuking everyone because I've been done with this shit for a long time.
>>
File: IMG_2583.png (63KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2583.png
63KB, 270x270px
Anyone else moving to Greenland? Nobody bothers Greenland.
>>
No one's going to war with Russia, I'm just fucking annoyed.

There wouldn't be a single US Citizen in support of the war if they realized the "moderate" rebels in Syria were actually just ISIS.
>>
>>36087713
>b-b-but it wasnt /pol/!
>it was..it was NU-/pol/!
Lmfao
>>
Wow, it's almost like American foreign policy is completely dictated by Israel. Who knew?
>>
>>36087861
mother nature does
>>
File: 1491494157017.png (836KB, 1080x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1491494157017.png
836KB, 1080x1317px
>>36087917
it is

nu-pol is this and it is the cancer that rots this site
>>
>>36087795
The problem is a good portion of his voterbase voted for him for the express purpose of trying to get out of Syria. The media and senators who said they'd never support Trump are now praising the decision to go to war with Assad (who we shouldn't be fighting.)
>>
>>36087937
>being an 8gaglord
>jumping down a purity spiral
>im the only REAL conservative because i sit in a white room and don't eat corn
>>
File: 1425308430302.png (303KB, 1420x686px) Image search: [Google]
1425308430302.png
303KB, 1420x686px
>>36087931
delet this you fucking goy
>>
>>36087961
I see your point I think. I also honestly believed that he was going to say fuck it to being in the Middle East and picking pointless fights with other countries. I've always been in support of isolationism (hence why I'm on /r9k/) and when Trump (and Bernie) said that they were generally in support of it, I thought things were going to get better. Now Trump is gunna start a serious fight with Syria and Trudeau is gunna take in more fucking Syrian refugees. I'm in support of the anon who said that we should move to Greenland. Maybe I'll move to the Yukon so the nukes won't bother me.
>>
The apocalypse is good:

>You die

OR

>You become a survivor, fighting everyday, till you die.

No more boredoom. No more autismo.
>>
>>36087457
Actually lowkey excited. Let me do something else then stress over not doing well in classes or getting a job. Send me to battle.
>>
>>36087457
> mfw I live in a shit hole and war won' t reach us directly so nothing changes.
>>
Turkey shot down a Russian fighter and nothing really happened, Russia will complain but won't do anything to escalate things.
>>
Gods holy nation will prevail as long St Donald is at the helm
>>
When the bombs fall I'm going to go around collecting orphans and sell them as slaves and gradually build up an army of mercenaries to take over a moderate sized area which I will rule as a feudal lord.

Come on robots, dream big, Rome doesn't fall every generation. Be ready to seize the moment when it does.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.