[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything worse than a small curved penis ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478692392333.jpg (399KB, 2627x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1478692392333.jpg
399KB, 2627x1061px
is there anything worse than a small curved penis ?
>>
a potato chip
>>
>>36087285
Curved downsides. Neither small, nor big. Regular 20cm.
>>
File: IMG_7049.jpg (52KB, 363x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7049.jpg
52KB, 363x390px
>>36087285
If your dick curves up like that, it's easier to hit a woman's g spot. You were born with a g spot dildo attached to you.
>>
>>36087348
that's big, you fool. i'd rather have that than my upside curved 4.5"
>>
>>36087363
lol no, it isn't. Curved feels a lot smaller.
>>
>>36087355
>it's easier to hit a woman's g spot
only if the g spot is in the right position.
>>
>tfw your dick is curved slightly to the left
I've been trying to come up with practical uses for my pp since its never going to sink into a vagina.
I have yet to come up with anything though. Maybe if I taped a mirror to it, I could peek behind corners without exposing my body.
>>
there are many things worse. for instance having an 8 inch fat cock that you cannot keep held inside any form of underwear for more than 5 minutes and that chafes against your leg when you're walking.

someone please cut my dick off
>>
>>36087567
how is that bad ? that doesn't make you feel inferior to big guys and women. and you don't know how it feels like to be inferior and intimidated by women. it's terrible and depressing.
>>
>>36087355
This

Curved cocks are far more pleasurable. You're dick ends up feeling twice as thick because of the pressure your curved cock is putting.

t. gaylord
>>
>>36087567
>for instance having an 8 inch fat cock that you cannot keep held inside any form of underwear for more than 5 minutes and that chafes against your leg when you're walking.

Confirmed dicklet, this shit does not happen. You should cut your dick off though, you could make for a pretty boipucci.
>>
a dick like the one in OP might actually get you pussy on end since it would stimulate the gspot
>>
>>36087285
a small straight penis. upward curve is a good thing ever notice how all women's dildo have an upward curve
>>
Yes having one that curves to either the right or left
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.