[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No actual feel threads anymore >Just angst sexual threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>No actual feel threads anymore
>Just angst sexual threads
>>
>>36087052
we are way past feel threads now, lad. it's already too late. i just crave emotion now. going back to posting feel threads would be better because i at least felt something. i just live in an endless numbness these days. i don't even know what to do anymore. i just waste my fucking days behind a computer screen reposting the same fucking cancer each and every fucking day and i'm getting sick of it. it's a chain i am unable to break but here i am. here i am posting another post in another thread until the day of eternity. fuck 4chan and fuck me for coming here every fucking day instead of doing something good with my live. i live one time and why the FUCK do i think it is a good idea to waste it on here??? FUCK ME. what else is there to do? i don't have money. i don't have friends. i don't have anywhere to go to be or to belong except behind my computer. it's the only thing i got left now. i wish i would be able to travel, you know? just get outside and hitch-hike somewhere. maybe go to places i haven't been before. almost everything would be better than another day in this God forsaken room.

i sometimes i see the trains pass from out of my window and wonder if i should jump in front of it. maybe i'll built up the courage one day to do it. i don't know.
>>
>no actual braap threads
>just thinly veiled braap posts
>>
File: YY6UueW.png (266KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
YY6UueW.png
266KB, 800x850px
>>36087052
4chan r9k is dead but you're always welcome on v9k and r9k on 8 chan
>>
>>36087641
I feel the same; this post is a mirror. I'm trying to join the Army. Maybe you can too?
>>
>>36087667
Do cute boys post there ??
>>
>>36087679
i don't know, i feel like it would be a good choice but i always considered the army to be full of alpha's. as a person who actually has serious and proved-on-paper social anxiety i don't think i would be able to hold up. thank you anyway. it feels good to know i am not alone.
>>
>>36087679
Not him.
But uhh
Having to be a person's legal slave and people paid to yell in your face dont sound fun for me
>>
>>36087709
y-yes

orig
>>
>>36087903
Are you a cute boy

Originally
>>
>>36087742
Trust me. The military is full of retards and outcasts just like you
>>
>>36087884
It's not fun. But I have to do something with my life and college is not an option. With any luck I'll deploy to the sandbox and catch a bullet. And die. Not like I have anything to lose/live for.
>>
>>36087914
i-i'm a big boy
>>
>>36087960
Do you have a big penis for me to bully
>>
>>36087971
No but I have a tiny penor for you to bully
>>
>>36087960
>>36087971
STOP RUINING MY THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. SHARE EACHOTHER'S KIK AND BEGONE FILTHY COCKROACHES!
>>
>>36087667
You know, I support spinoff chans, because it strengthens the culture, but there's a shitload of really cutting stuff I could say about your boards.
>>
>>36087984
C-cute :3

>>36087990
Sorry ;-;
>>
>>36088033
PLEASE post your footpucci pls
>>
>>36087958
>But I have to do something with my life
Not if youre clever and don't want to
>>
File: 20160210_005748-02.jpg (1MB, 2917x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160210_005748-02.jpg
1MB, 2917x2340px
>>36088042
Pls no bully I don't know what that is kinda
>>
>>36088090
>he ACTUALLY posts his footpucci
l-lewd
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.