[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone (myself included) like feet? I can't understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: 1491253645346.jpg (213KB, 1080x1213px)
1491253645346.jpg
213KB, 1080x1213px
Why does anyone (myself included) like feet? I can't understand it. It's not like you can breed with them. Some people consider them disgusting. Why do I and so many others think they're sexually arousing?
>>
some humans are mentally ill, really activates the almonds
>>
File: 0001(2).jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0001(2).jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
There's nothing inherently sexual about these, and yet if I were to look at them for a long enough period of time I would become aroused.

What do you guys like about feet?
>>
is there a set of this girl?

Kinks are strange. Foot fetish is hardly something you need to be ashamed of really. There are far worse things to be aroused by.

I'd also be curious as to why kinks and fetishes exist from an evolutionary standpoint though, if there is an evolutionary reason. I guess its possible that its socialized behaviour.
>>
File: 1490314288267.jpg (270KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490314288267.jpg
270KB, 1333x2000px
>>36086900
The first one, or second one?

And I'm not ashamed of liking them, I just really want to know why I do. Recently, I'm not even sure if I like feet or butts more.
>>
>>36087040

First girl please
>>
Well, I'll put a picture and say some things I like about them. Maybe other anons will have similar tastes, and be able to give some of their opinions.
>>
File: xuJ6oZP.jpg (515KB, 1280x1782px) Image search: [Google]
xuJ6oZP.jpg
515KB, 1280x1782px
>>36087085
I looked myself and found nothing sadly.

But here's the order of my list that it's in:
>how soft they look
>the pink coloring of her feet
>the white space on the underside of her toes that then becomes pink again as they go up
>her general toe shape

I wonder why I'm not this specific with butts or tits.
>>
Do you think it's just the general shape of the foot that does it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.