[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you react in this situation? https://vid.me/3VNb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170407-080429.png (924KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170407-080429.png
924KB, 1080x1920px
How would you react in this situation?

https://vid.me/3VNb
>>
>>36086829
Probably start jerking off furiously
>>
>>36086829
I'd throw her on the floor and watch her weep like a retarded infant.
Why wouldn't you in that situation? It's easy.
>>
>someone assaulting me
>multiple witnesses
>video recording
probably call the police, even if she lies to them it won't go well for her
>>
unzip my dick
>>
>>36086872
Wouldn't that hurt though??
>>
>>36086829
The moment you tell a girl "i dont hit girls" you are pretty much giving them the go ahead to beat the living shit out of you.....
No one is going to think you are noble or gentleman.

Everyone including women, is calling this kid a pussy.
>>
fuck her in the ass. Its the only right way.
>>
>>36086829
Ignore it
It isn't ;ile she could hurt me. Hitting a woman is like beating a retarded child
>>
>>36086879
Only hurt to zip dick
>>
>>36086829
She sure hits like a girl
>>
>talks like a nigress
This is the most disgusting part of this video. The way she lowers herself to monkey status.
>>
Probably grab her arms, hold them by her side and restrain her until she calms down. Feign an apology while I'm at it too so she feels she was 'right' Actually striking would be a last resort.
>>
>>36086829
Chad did the right thing tbqhwyf
If he pushed her back or touched her at all feminists would be all over him for being a disgusting misogynistic pig
He's a big guy, he knows he would be able to hurt her if he wanted to and it's not worth it
>>
>>36087663
She'd kick you in your tiny balls and you'd fall to the ground before she'd kick you in the face repeatedly until you bleed and cry
>>
>>36086829
There's a camera. If she lands a hit, push her so hard she careens into a post. Defensive action, no intent, was attacked first.

It's really stupid that we live in a society where one has to reason all of that out. Ideally, hit her so hard she never tries that again.
>>
>>36087690

Cuck. He should have atleast kicked her legs out and let her crumple down. The more this shit happens and the more these bitches get away with it the more it will happen. They need to know it's not OK, and a femanist backlash is great for that reason, it makes it very easy to bring attention to the inequality. At the same time, she could not hurt him for shit with those swings. One from him would have equaled 10x all that she gave.
>>
>>36087696
Whatever....

Most original comment.
>>
>>36087427

I was honestly expecting him to hit her back, he has a lot of restraint.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.