[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/genetic failure/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1485960194804.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485960194804.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
Who else lost at the very beginning?
>3 abnormalities that needed surgery intervention to even let me live
>1 artery abnormality that cannot be removed and doesn't allow me to do sports like normal people but I still must work out to even live with that shit.
>ugly face
>possible balding, dermatologist will tell me soon
>tumor on skull
I'm also a brainlet, but I don't know if it's genetics or depression that is destroying me for 5 years.
>>
>>36086733
I was born with a severe disability, but I turned out pretty good with the help of over 10 surgeries
>>
>>36086781
What was it anon?

OrigenAl
>>
>born almost two months prematurely
>speech impediment/stutter
>chronic migraines
>>
>>36086798
It's called holt oram syndrome
>>
>>36086733
> Born 5'9 manlet
> Balding at 22
>>
>>36086733
>5'2 manlet.
>Asian

Doesnt get worse than me, OP.
>>
>>36086849
At least your Asians have a full head of hair
>>
File: QHqHNZt.png (4KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
QHqHNZt.png
4KB, 558x565px
>>36086849
>5'1
>blackbot

you don't know suffering
>>
I have this weird issue where the left side of my ribcage pokes out more than the right. Maybe working out will fix it, but I'm too lazy to commit to it.
>>
>>36086854
My father is hardcore balding. Balding is inherited. My time will come...
>>
>>36086733
>all parts of my back are genetically prone to multiple thinning and dying discs, degenerative disc disease what its called
>chronic back pain is the world I live in, like nerves in the back are slowly sliced with a blunt knife everyday
>turned to neet and cant go out the house
>a rope around my neck and a little dignity is my only hope
>>
File: suicide pepe.png (123KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
suicide pepe.png
123KB, 396x388px
>5'5"
>autism, handflapping-level severe
>progressive brain damage
>cystic acne
>ftm
>>
>be me
>be normal

Thank god
>>
>>36086733
I know that feel all too well:
> Hyper sensitive body means that I get bad
digestion from nearly every food on the planet, my eyes burn in sunlight like a vampire, I get hayfever from a few dust particles blown my way, e.t.c

> My genitalia is basically fucked, born with an undescended teste so I have 1 working nut and the other is a shrunk, no-sperm affair that looks like a wolk tried to eat my balls, my dick is somehow partially circumcised but still has a lot of foreskin, and is thicker at the top than at the bottom

> Severe ADHD and always have mu head in the clouds, struggle with schoolwork my whole life and get atrocious results (for my intellect) simpy because I can barely study and even meds are just like drinking a few energy drinks and playing video games - they don't work

> Born into a family of manlets, mother is about as tall as a 90 year old asian woman, and dad is 5'7" at his peak. I barely scrape over 5'9" while 75% of males my age are taller than me (excluding minorities)

> Enormous wrinkly forehead and horrible posture due to how much my head weighs, crooked and ugly nose sticks out like a jew nose and I have virtually no chin, weak jaw and fat lips as well

> Physically so inflexible that sitting on my lap is downright painful and I can barely get both legs flat on the floor, I see obese cows and old men do it with no problem but I just writhe in discomfort whenever I try. Natural skinnyfat physique and no upper body strength whatsoever

> Autistic, mouse voiced, twig arms means that I get seen as a joke usually and not taken seriously, the only people I can intimidate are scrawny womanlets and low T old men. A fraction of girls show interest in me but I'm so spineless and autistic that even trying to talk to them is social suicide, and usually results in tears

> Arab tier body hair, but asian tier facial hair and balding at 18, combined with weak jaw I have perpetual babyface and attempts to grow facial hair are a joke.
>>
>>36086733
>tfw 6'1 chad body
>tfw autistic sperg
Feel like my genetic gifts were wasted tbqh
>>
File: cyrulik.png (512KB, 651x559px) Image search: [Google]
cyrulik.png
512KB, 651x559px
>>36087694
God doesn't exist you moron, thousands of people die everyday or live in suffering and you are thinking that you are blessed just because you are a normie both socially and genetically.

I hope you die soon in an accident on something like that. GTFO normie reee

t. le fedora autistic atheist
>>
>>36087551
If you're aware you're flapping your arms then stop
>>
File: 1480198257912.png (37KB, 1127x685px)
1480198257912.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>36086733
One eye doesnt work at all , too short , started balding at the age of 13 , just why
>>
File: 1491527977084.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491527977084.png
439KB, 900x900px
>big, square head

I never stood a chance
>>
>>36087551
>>5'5"
>>autism, handflapping-level severe
>>progressive brain damage
>>cystic acne
>>ftm
Your doing the last one to yourself. That's only on you.
>>
>>36087782
anon i don't think you understand how autism works
>>36088691
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
i didn't choose to be hsts, i'd be a grotesque dyke if i tried to larp as a girl
>>
>karatosis pilaris
>very light stretchmarks on my ass
>getting cellulite whenever I squeeze my asscheeks together
Can't even look myself in the mirror. Feels like a big joke being played on me.
>>
>>36086733
>5'6
>schizophrenia
>predisposed to addiction
>arthritis in hands
>cellulite since 14
>strong myopia in both eyes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.