[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your journey to robothood thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: robo.png (464KB, 1131x651px) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
464KB, 1131x651px
Share your journey to robothood thread
>>
>>36086610
I wish I still had my image.
>>
>>36086610
>0-12
i prefer to be alone but still have a lot of friends and go out a lot
>13-16
my preference to be alone grows because and i broke all contact with everybody i grew up with because i started to hate and despise their ways
>17-20
start to regret breaking contact and this is also the age i found 4chan thus making me even more introverted and getting me into perverted fetishes
>20-?
found Christianity (i know, i know) which makes me better my ways and dropping my fetishes, i am also trying to regain friends and i have been trying to get a job so i maybe still have a future which would be worth living

i hope you're happy OP
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>36086610
>0-6
People think that i'm autistic and that i'm not able to speak.
Turns out that i can speak but that i don't want to, also that i'm really smart

>6-12
I'm most of the time alone but have friends that kind of abuse me and bully me.
I'm a very quite person and don't speak much.
I'm also obese and love to draw.

>13-16
Start playing football as obese person everyone laughs at me but my mom said to me that it can maybe help to get in shape.
I'm going to the gymnasium(Highest school in Germany) like the people predicted and i meet real friends.
In this time i basiclly only played football and played videogames with my friends.
After some while the coach had enough of me and throwed me out of the team a random person from the football club came to me, he only said i can help you if you wish but you will need to work hard real hard.
This random person helped me to get my body in form and helped me to open up a bit.
Also dad says he has enough of me sitting in room playing videogames allday and got me a job, as a fucking 14,5 years old i start to work.

17-now ( in some months i'm 20)
Still playing videogames all long and working.
But i started to doing drugs and alcohol now, my friends changed and they still try to involve me in social things but it won't work,
>>
>0-6
get put in school, funtion quite normally
>6-12
can learn pretty well but nobody likes me, once got chased by 30 guys on bicycles (not hyperbolic). diagnosed autist
>13-16
be that weird kid, people acknowledge me for virtue signalling reasons, become edgy and acne-ridden
>17-now
drop out of college and live the NEET life. can afford alcohol and weed so I'm fine. stopped caring about people. KHHV.
>>
File: buzzbuzz.jpg (81KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
buzzbuzz.jpg
81KB, 500x331px
>>36086610
>0-3
am babby
>4-6
Something is wrong, so wrong that this kid is getting into everything and nothing can stop him. He keeps playing with the light switch, we moved the stool but he stacks books to play with it seconds later. We tried to lock him in his room but he unlocked it. Bought a slippery doorknob, he's knocking on the door now.
>6-10
Doc put me on Ritalin. Made me worse, almost like I was on speed or something. On the bright side, I have fond memories of my classmates (female) picking me up and carrying me away from my friends during recess because they needed a baby for their game.
10-14
On and off in the mental ward, worst time of my life. In one them around the age of 13 I was physically abused by a man named "Jay" every day. Infected by MRSA or waverer because of an open wound he left and they tried to cover the whole deal up and lied to my parents as my skin fell off my side. It was near the end of all this torment that fucked me up for good that they realized "oh remember when he lined up the dinosaurs by color and shapes? He's autistic."
15-17
Surely, after all this, being away for so long missing key social learning and having no friends. High school is the best option. If I wasn't crazy I'd have been bullied, but for the most part I was ignored. I did bite a kid tho and honestly got away with it scott free because "special ed". I knew full damn well what I was doing.

>Now (23)
School, school, I can almost fit in with normies but its draining, I need to figure out what the fuck Im going to study and try to make a living for myself, chatting up a girl and if i goes anywhere great, if not I've accepted it might be best (easiest) to live alone and focus on my autism talents like art and bugs.
>>
>>36086610
>age 7
diagnosed with autism

that's it
>>
>>36086610
>0-12
Basic hyperactive kid.
I loved to play Zelda
I'd go into my grandfather's barn, sharpen aluminum bars to make a sword, and put rivets in it for a handle. I loved to play pretend; and it didn't matter who I played with, girl or boy, it was all fun.

>13-16
Introverted as fuck. New country, new school, new friends. I integrated eventually, but I was never the same.
>17-20
Hung out with a girl, slowly learned how cucked I was.
Still a virgin
Wishing I could go back in time
Gained too much weight

>20+
I'm 24 now, and I'm losing weight. Weight loss isn't the only thing, but I've also learned to be myself. Hopefully it's not just a cycle.
>>
0-6

"Wow this kid is really smart hes going to be a genius when he's older" during this time a was a greedy bastard and I never shared any toys with the other kids.

6-12

>Make two great friends who stick with me for four years despite the fact that I was a total weirdo.
> friends eventually start making new fiends.
> be jealous
> start being left out of group activities
> eventually the "group" is completely foreign to me and I only really know one other person.
> they basically kick me out.
> was the weird kid, but thought I was just "stuck" with this identity.

12-16

> exited to stop being the weird kid because new group of people.
> social anxiety from being ostracized years ago sticks with me.
> become the weird kid yet again.
> fug

16-18

> gradually get better
> starting to not be the word kid anymore.

> 18-20

> exited for second chance to not be a social outcast in college.
> probably will still happen.
>>
File: 1490687618615.jpg (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490687618615.jpg
117KB, 1000x1000px
>0-11
Social child, always happy, read a lot, but began to see the wonder that was the internet.
>11-14
Middle school starts, begin to be exposed to degenerate members of society, didn't know what a g-spot was until 8th grade. Innocence slowly fading away. Getting straight As at least once a year.
>14-15
High school begins. Lost every friend I made in middle school. Had to basically start from scratch. Still a social person, made over a dozen friends within a month. Get a gf that november but break up in january when I found out she was cheating on me. Learned what emo was and other fag stuff. Become less trustworthy and refuse to date anyone, as life was simpler without a gf. Went the my first and last school dance.
>15-16
Friend group shrinking as we get less classes together. Form a few solid friendships. Still somewhat social. Had two emo/fag chicks attempt to ask me out, declined both.
>16-17
Friend group now down to less than six. Only one friend that I regularly keep in contact. Realizing that I'm not meant for this world. Still enjoying my time in HS.
>18-now
In college. No friends, social skills are gone, no way to make friends or connect to anyone. I miss high school, I was so happy and carefree back then, and I actually had friends and regular social contact, grew really attached to my band section, I really wish I stopped by a concert to get caught up with them. One junior actually teared up at graduation because I was actually leaving. I miss them all, I miss everything about high school compared to college

Thanks for reading my lifestory
>>
File: wojak2.png (238KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.png
238KB, 1000x700px
>>36086610
I'm 18 and it describes my life perfectly so far. The only things that aren't here are my genetic abnormalities and cancer, but people reacting similar to girls from 13-16 to it.
>>
>>36087243
MODS MODS MODS GET THIS UNDERAGE PIECE OF SHIT OFF MY R9K
>>
>>36089881
He said he is 20 now.
>>
>>36086610
>all these 20-yo's in my /r9k/

To somehow notch your heads up a bit, I got a second chance at chad-dom at like 24 when I got my mental issues sorted out for a while and got into college social circles for some years. The shit eventually got me again and now I'm a 30-yo NEET, but at least I can say I once lived.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.