[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do robots go to heaven?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 478x600px
Since we're dealt BS and are BS and the genetic fatalism, nature & nurture, and life experiences were BS do we get a silver lining?
>>
>>36085781
I guess we all finna find out this weekend when dubya dubya 3 starts this weekend.
>>
File: 1491457840901.jpg (26KB, 256x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491457840901.jpg
26KB, 256x350px
>>36085781
Nope, we'll probably go to hell. That is our great reward for being god's unwanted children
>>
So we're just kinda like that SIM family we all burned to death?
>>
Depends, did you live a good life full of a minute amount of sin and regularly repent from the bottom of your heart and never repeat that same sin?

If so, yeah you're probably going to heaven. If not, you're probably going to hell. However, heaven/hell never existed in Judaism, it was just Sheol, the Abyss. A real of nothing where you exist as a Shade/Ghost, with no memories, no will, just nothing. You're just a shitty ghost.

In reality if God truly loves all his children, then likely everyone goes to Heaven and Hell and Sheol are just scare tactics to try and lead you on a good path. Maybe people do go to hell though, but I can't imagine its for eternity, probably just enough to atone for your sins or until you legit repent and you're taken out. Jesus did take those out of Hell once that wanted to repent. I imagine the people who are so butthurt that they curse God even still being tortured stay though.
>>
>>36085861
I smeared my poop on the pages of an open bible once. I flung it over the wrought iron fence of a local community church the same day. It landed propped agaisnt the front glass doors.
>>
>>36085887
A little edgy I gotta say.
>>
>>36085861
OP here. I love you. Thorough well read response. I'd like to hope we get some explanation for all this because life sucks. It does have its moments though.
>>
>>36085922
Ah, I'm sure we'll find out when we die. Whether its all just nothing. A heaven/hell. A sheol. A valhalla. A fiddler's green. You get the point.

Just live your life anon and try not to be too much of a shit that ruins your body and other's lives. Best I can tell you really.
>>
>>36085938
God bless you whoever you are. I hope you're a footnote in my book of life if heaven exists and I go to it.

Now I better leave before being shamed for feeling this way.
>>
>>36085951
Where I go anon, is not a Heaven. I repeat too many mistakes for that despite knowing they're wrong. Just the way I am. Valhalla is my place, to fight and eat, either that or Hell.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck on your life, I really do. Godspeed.
>>
>>36085781
>implying heaven wouldn't be full of chads and normies

I'll take rotting in the ground
>>
>>36086048
I hope we all get some comfort and closure to it all

Valhalla sounds nice and active. A rather savory experience.

And to you I wish you the best of luck as well.

It's 3:47am in California, I am in bed with my gf, I can't sleep, I read from you and I feel a little bit better about things.
>>
>>36086078
Well glad I could be of some service at the very least. Its nearly 6am here. Hopefully if an afterlife does exist and its not too cruel, it'll just be our own perfect heaven. This waifu for that person and that person, that husbando for that person, that perfect life where you wanted to be an actor, or whatever. That'd be nice, no one to be disappointed in the end.
>>
>>36086099
Nice dubs. And yes. I hope the best for everyone. Who knows? If not, then we won't be conscious to care. I suppose there's some comfort in that
>>
A life of Suffering and then after death an eternity of Suffering that is God's plan for robots.

Normies and Chads and Stacies go straight to heaven.

Trust me God is a sociopath
>>
>>36086141
Agreed. I think the worst thing is that there is an afterlife but you have no memories of your former life, and all your ability of being a human, fears, wants, love, happiness, sadness, etc. is all gone. That's truly horrifying, because then what was the point of life in the first place?

Though I remain hopeful in that if there truly is a loving God over his children (which personally I believe there is, can't prove it either way though just a feeling nothing more than that), then I don't think someone would do that to their children, same with an eternal punishment, maybe just a punishment, but not eternal. But that's my human brain speaking, I don't know how a God beyond my understand would think.
>>
>>36086146
How to confirm sociopath?

I thought God hated all things this world makes or whatever. The constant selfies and fit tea especially
>>
>>36086176
I relate to you completely. I'd like to think the feeling of relief in my chest when reading your posts and responding to you is some notification from God and not some fired up brain chemicals.

I only hope he's as nice as I make him out to be. And yea, no eternal suffering. Couple whacks on the toosh and maybe a few existential crisises with a few prerequisite classes but nothing terrible forever
>>
>>36086203
Same here man. Nice talking to you, but I need some sleep myself. Try to get some yourself. Have a good night man.
>>
>>36086222
Triple! You too. Goodnight.

I will try but this whole phone thing is addicting. I have access to the world here.
>>
>>36085781
All you need to get into heaven is says oops sorry Jesus you're my savior. Chad lives a life of sex money and power but says sorry to God before dying. Stacey does the same. They get to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>36086309
> Implying The Creator falls for that shit
>>
>>36086324
Jesus forgave two murderers the day he died. Christianity is about faith not deeds
>>
>>36086337
> Implying there's no context or in between, or span of timr with repentance and self reflection
>>
>>36086360
There isn't
Deeds can't get you into heaven only faith. Also most Chads and Staceys believe in the existence of God but simply lack the self control to avoid sin. Ultimately in Christianity everyone is a roastie.
>I spent my whole life sinning Jesus but now I want to be the bride of Christ
>>
>>36086392
Faith without works is dead, homie

J Man said that one
>>
File: 440815-mark_hamill.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
440815-mark_hamill.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>36086392
>>I spent my whole life sinning Jesus but now I want to be the bride of Christ
wouldn't that mean christ is a cuck?
>>
>>36086250
Shut up dude youre so annoying
>>
>>36086435
No, YOU shut up
>>
>>36086435
>>36086450
both you 90's born queers should go home to reddit
>>
>>36086450
cringey fag trying to have "enlightened" conversation, you're underage
>>
>>36086421
Basically yes. We are the bride of Christ and we are filthy sinners
>>
>>36086483
Just because no one talks to you about your feelings or has a connection with you doesn't mean you need to lash out on the internet
>>
>>36086410
And you can always apologize for sins. Also remember that most people are not self aware. Chad fucks sluts and doesn't understand the psychology behind it
>>
>>36086501
You just cringey, end of story really
>>
>>36086518
And you're afraid of being real
>>
>>36086525
I cringed hard reading your conversation
>>
>>36086497
so god is the ultimate cuck and all the talk of chirstcucks is actually true?
>>
>>36085781
>believing in an afterlife
Life's what you make it boy
>>
>>36086529
Then do what your mother does and don't read?
>>
>>36086543
My mom went to yale
>>
>>36086535
Yes my dear Watson
>>
>>36086606
Then tell Yale they need to hire better strippers for their frat parties
>>
>>36086644
What happened to the enlightened valhalla dude?? Surely someone as connected with this world as you should rise above such petty insults
>>
>>36086678
Your mother tried to rise above the professor's lap but was firmly reminded she had 15 minutes left and that's why you're here
>>
>>36086711
>Your mother tried to rise above the professor's lap but was firmly reminded she had 15 minutes left and that's why you're here

upvoted XD
>>
>>36086711
Holy shit even your insults are cringey lmao
>>
>>36085781
>2017
>still believes in heaven
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.