[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEN HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1491102947149.jpg (67KB, 540x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491102947149.jpg
67KB, 540x681px
Fembots,

Why can't men treat us equally? Why do they feel the need to control everything we do? What happened to respecting women and our decisions?
>>
go to lolcow you stupid cunt
>>
>>36085108
That's a LARP post you idiot.

No real roastie is going to post a cunt pic right off the bat.
>>
>>36085101
Does anyone else find it weird how close the vagina is to the butthole.

Why do girls have it like that?
>>
>Why can't men treat us equally?
>Why do they feel the need to control everything we do?
Because you live in Saudi Arabia.

>What happened to respecting women and our decisions?
Try living in the West, where we do respect women and their decisions... at least as much as we do men.
>>
>>36085253
There's only a few ways to arrange the human organs so that they both fit and function. There's not alot of space and a whole lot of plumbing, anon.
>>
>>36085253
It almost looks like her asshole and vagina are one entire thing.
>>
>>36085282
>tfw west
>yet women still complain about inequality
>>
>>36085101
>respect our decisions

because my last gfs decision to cheat on me didn't sit well with me. don't know why
>>
Here I got this one
You're a stupid cunt who's probably an emotional mess and a narcissist, chances are you've also done nothing to make yourself of value to a man. Can you cook? Clean? Will you have his kids and raise them?
Also, I'm sorry if it seems too blunt of old fashioned but men are in charge in the relationship
>>
>>36085101
>Uses a pic of a girl's ass to draw in angry robots
>>
Women aren't capable of thinking or anything at all, not worthy of respect to those animals.
>>
>>36085101
I know you're probably a guy trolling but I unironically never felt unequally treated by anyone (but then again I don't associate with niggers and other subhumans), and I think a woman's decisions are probably more respected today than at any other time in the past. You just like complaining because you're a cunt.
>>
OP, you'd hate to be treated equally. It's a lot of work and sacrifice
>>
remember to hide/sage roastie threads
>>
>>36085101
Most women I've met want to do what men can do and have special treatment from men.
>>
File: 1491555345652.jpg (25KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
1491555345652.jpg
25KB, 390x377px
>>36085101
Sage goes in all fields.

Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was original in his field.
>>
>>36085101
What makes you think you deserve respect? Why do you think you suddenly deserve all these things without having worked for them or pulling your fair share of society's burdens? At least in history you did your assigned job and were useful, but now you won't even do the basic jobs of a woman and you scream and stamp you're foot to be treated like an accomplished male who's worked for all he has. Most of you barely lift a finger to survive, your vagina guarantees you a free pass and a portion of men essentially being your slaves voluntarily. You have nothing to complain about and yet you still act like your first world "problems" somehow outweigh the fact that me are the reason you're not sitting in a mud hut while a lion waits outside to rip your throat out.

Learn some fucking respect before you even dare to think of asking for it yourself. A woman is the definition of entitlement.
>>
inb4 everyone in the replys already knows its bait and im the reddit shill
>>
>>36085101
Whenever a war has to be fought, a society built, or any real hard work has to be done, you slink off to the sidelines and say "muh vagina, men should do that I don't want it because it's icky and I'm not doing that"

Which would be fine, IF you actually fulfilled your end of the bargain. Being decent housewives and creating well rounded young people to grow up into decent adults, by not doing that you are defeating your most base and core purpose, defying the logic of biology, and basically giving men nothing in return for the endless sacrifices they make so that you live more comfortable than them.

I tell you what, if you want respect, take it. You should have learned by now that nothing in life is free (except for when you're a woman and you get special treatment for some reason), and you need t sieze it yourself, just whining and complaining doesn't get you anywhere, you actually have to prove to everyone that you are worthy, and then take what you want by force. Do you think nature cares about what you want and listens to demands? No. Nature only gives you anything when you punch it in the face and rip it out if its hands. While men got that a hundred thousand years ago, you still haven't even begun to grasp such a simple concept.

Essentially, you are inferior and have done nothing to prove otherwise, for fuck's sake the whole idea of feminism only happened when MEN decided to be even nicer than women, and gave you pretty much all the goals feminism supposedly achieved. If we lived in a different society, you would still be a subservient and unquestioning housewife who takes your husband's cock or fist, depending on his mood and your actions.

Do you see what I'm getting at? It's not that I care if you are respected or not, it's that not enough women have done something to even earn that respect in the first place.
>>
>>36086675
The issue is that they want to be men but still want the special priviliges of being a woman, they're not willing to give up being let off crimes more or being protected or have their bodies worshipped by the pathetic lower strata of society. It's for this reason alone that they don't deserve that ability. If a women straight off the bat says that she refuses any special treatment and actually does things worthy of note and applause, then I will respect that woman. I put aside judgements for people who earn what they get fair and square, if you become a CEO of a company purely through daddy's connections and money then you don't deserve to be respected because you didn't work your way to the top like everyone else does - it shouldn't be different for women and men.
>>
File: vago.png (484KB, 540x902px) Image search: [Google]
vago.png
484KB, 540x902px
>>36085253
hole starts there so it's not that close
>>
>>36086177
>men are in charge in the relationship
but that's false, women have literally all the power romantically
>>
>>36085101
>Why do they feel the need to control everything we do?

Because if we don't, the Jew will.

Guess which one of us wants the best for you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.