[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Kiss

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: this is why i drink.jpg (215KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
this is why i drink.jpg
215KB, 960x960px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYC2FUutdKA
Tell us about your first kiss, anon!
>>
>>36084852
i genuinely don't remember

i'm 21 now and i was 16 when i got it, that's all i know. i know who it was with. not exactly when or where or how it happened though or what i did

no clue
>>
>>36084887
>>36084852

This si the state of our board now, incredible.
>>
>tfw I was complaining about tfw no gf when that song was popular
>tfw literally nothing has changed

thanks OP
>>
>>36084852
I was 8, and it was with a family friend.

Good times
>>
>>36084904
kisses as a young lad are always such wholesome memories.
I had mine when I was 9 with this redhead from primary school during recess
good times indeed
>>
>>36084852
can you steal my first kiss, OP?
>>
>>36084920
pics or it didnt happen
-origanislahxdfsad-
>>
>>36084852
>15
>at my only friends house who's become normie and invited me to some get together
>3 other chads 2 staceys
>one gets fucked by my friend, while this is happening the other goes outside to smoke, asks me to come
>talk about, then tells me about smoke trick, asks me to lean in
>kisses me and blows smoke down my lungs
>my only kiss to this day, she ends up gettiby fucked later that night
>ends up killing herself at 20 4months ago
True story, could post pics if anyone gave a fuck
>>
I went to a psych ward with all this cute girls earlier this year, I think i kissed one but maybe i dreamt it
>>
I don`t have one. Women for some reason don`t like me enough.
>>
happened on a train while we were going to their place to fuck, lost my virginity that night too
>>
has OP had their first kiss yet? :thinking5:
>>
File: 1334371073243.png (203KB, 435x606px) Image search: [Google]
1334371073243.png
203KB, 435x606px
When I met my LDR gf for the first time

I was staying at her parents place and she kissed me before going to bed (in a different room)

I stayed up late thinking about it
>>
>>36084852
i was like 6 and kissed this girl outside of my house who was in the same class in first grade
tfw you will never go back in time and convince her to go further and have 6 year old sex
>>
>>36084852
We both were 17 years old, I invited her over when my parents were not home for a couple of days. We played Amnesia for a while and she said she was too scared to sleep alone. So we were laying on her sofa and kissing.
It was not very good, since it was the first kiss for both of us, but she seemed to like it.
>>
I was 25 or 26, I had my first kiss (gay).

Super lewd, wet, sloppy kissing is the best. I want someone to fuck my mouth with their tongue.
>>
>be like 3 or 4, going to move
>mom's friend has a daughter, same age
>they're taking pictures and shit, spending a few last days together
>mom's taking pictures of anything and everything of home
>I kiss this future roastie on the cheek

Does shit like that even count?
>>
>>36085138
Obviously not anon, my only kiss was at 15, 6 years ago and I don't think it counts because I still fucking suck and kissing.
>>
>>36084966
Pics or it probably wasn't a real event
>>
>>36084893
>our board
go home reddit
>>
>>36085037
kill yourself you sick faggot, originin
>>
>>36084852
I really like this dog anon. I long for the days when I'm older and a have a scruffy beard plus a dog like this.

Also what kind of dog is this? A chocolate lab right?
>>
File: 1490544462298.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1490544462298.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>robots
>kissing
What happened to /r9k/?
This board is for losers and losers only.
>>
>>36084852
I kissed her at a houseparty, drunk.
She died a year later
>>
I was like 8 and it was with my brother (13).

He also fucked my ass that year. We don't talk about then.
>>
>>36084852
i'll let you know once it happens

t.23 kv
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.