[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed opportunities thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

>6'5 lanklet
>at Walmart with friend
inb4 REEEE, fuck off he's my only friend
>turn down the aisle and see classic college looking qt looking up at shelf
>not sure what she's trying to get, looked like rice or something
>she asks guy stocking the shelves if he can reach the box
>kek this guy is like as short as she is
>definitely a robot
>he tries to reach but got no further than she did
>feel bad for this guy but didn't want to come over and steal his chance to impress the qt
>he's trying for like a good 10 seconds and is just embarrassing himself at this point
>go over and decide to help him out so I reach up and reach to grab for the box
>"I can get it for you man"
>Manlet bot climbs up the fucking shelf to match me
>snatches the fucking box of rice like the ape he is and jumps down off the shelf
>hands it to qt and scurries away
>qt and I look at each other and she smiles
>"sorry haha you should've just asked me to help you out lmao xD"
>>"I know lol you're so tall! I'll be sure to ask you next time"
>"ok"
>turn 360 degrees and virgin walk away because I couldn't think of anything else to say
>she looks right at me the entire time in disbelief that I could be that clueless

What's your stories boys? Also sorry I tried to take your good boy points manlet bot
>>
>>36084404
>Manlet bot climbs up the fucking shelf to match me
>snatches the fucking box of rice like the ape he is and jumps down off the shelf
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE DO THIS TO BEGIN WITH? WHY DID HE WAIT FOR YOU TO STEAL HIS MOMENT?
>>
>>36084404

you need to leave here, lanky cunt
>>
>>36084492
manlet bot likes a challenge

I think he thought I was Chad coming to steal his 3D waifu and he had to go all out... just.. this. once
>>
>>36084536
I mean I am manlet too but that's usually the way I work to grab shit, kick a wall or shelf to give myself impulse and reach what I need. Not only was he a manlet but he probably had low IQ too.
>>
File: 121323422313.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
121323422313.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>36084404

>she looks right at me the entire time in disbelief that I could be that clueless

what are we supposed to do? how do we learn what to do?

why is this stuff not natural or obvious
>>
File: tmp_32054-images(7)1125089974.jpg (4KB, 188x251px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32054-images(7)1125089974.jpg
4KB, 188x251px
>>36084404
>15, fit cheerleader tells me about how cute I am, avoid her
>16, freshman qt with nice ass asks me to hangout, we go to a field alone and she offers me gum.... I make some excuse to leave
>17, blonde freshman, so fucking cute, might post pics but she was 15 at the time, texts my lil brother that she likes me, and then starts texting me. I ignore her for some reason
>18, cute thick blonde girl my age makes effort to sit next to me and talk when I'm alone during gym, I day some stupid shit and fuck it up
>19, hipster girl I knew from HS texts me asking to get drunk together, partially oblige but make excuse to leave because I'm afraid to make a move b/c of inexperience
>21, now I'm a kv with only myself to blame. I don't know if this is worse than being a true ugly robot but I think it qualifies me more because of how much I managed to fuck it up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.