[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK single mothers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 052 - 6ErmpPV.jpg (86KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
052 - 6ErmpPV.jpg
86KB, 467x453px
Seriously fuck them, fuck them all. they are the rejects no one wants to be lumped with for a mother. Seriously, these are the fucking absolute worst kinds of people. You make bad decisions, you fuck around and have sex, oops you had a baby, or two, and you dont have the fucking decency to maintain a family unit to raise your children, you fucking whore. Fuck you, you dont deserve societies help, to be elevated to a point where you are praised for being strong and independent and lacking of any blame in being A SHIT fucking person. Fuck you, you deserve hell, you deserve public scorning. You vapid fucking bitch. I would not wish a single mother upbringing on my worst fucking enemy. holy shit im pissed
>>
So I take it you are the son of a single mother?
>>
File: 049 - KHm5LbT.jpg (135KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
049 - KHm5LbT.jpg
135KB, 680x680px
>>36084398
Yes. It is hell anon, if you don't experience it I wish you never have to. Of course it isn't the same for every single mom family, there are exceptions to everything, but through personal experience and other people sharing their stories there seems to be a wider trend here.
>>
>>36084450

So, what was your experience like? Did you ever get to meet your dad at least?
>>
>>36084375
tfw single mom I know wants to be my fuckbuddy. God it doesn't help she's so fucking hot. If things don't go well with my 3D waifu I'm going for it boys
>>
File: 086 - UyqUcOy.jpg (26KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
086 - UyqUcOy.jpg
26KB, 650x487px
>>36084478
Funny story about that,

So about 5 years ago I find my dad on facebook. And my younger self is exploring all these new ideas about dads and families and shit, Never really thought about it.
Tell my mom, she's seems reluctant to let me meet him but she arranges a meet up. Dads exclaims he has been looking for me and my mom for years, never been able to find us.

Meet him, he seems pretty chill. Loving father type figure, I could get used to this. We catch up, begin developing a good relationship. I love this guy. - Mom gets involved, physically fights one of dads female friends. Forces me away from him emotionally, says he is a bad guy, alcoholic, you will never see him again. - o-ok. Go along with it because im super young and impressionable.

fastforward to 2017, about to see my dad again this coming monday. After thinking long and hard and exploring all my memories I remember him warning me about my mother, she wasnt going to be good for me, ect. OHFUG he was right all along and my mom lied. Hopefully me and him can catch up. He said he wouldnt be against the idea of me going to live with him.
>>
>men regularly abandon kids, leading to beta autists
>this is somehow the fault of women
>>
File: 028 - 3GR78bW.png (127KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
028 - 3GR78bW.png
127KB, 499x499px
>>36084575
Women are the gatekeepers of their own puss, and ultimately whether or not they will have kids. If they go opening their legs to any guy, they will have kids with the wrong guy, sleezebag who doesn't provide for his kids. The blame falls on both parties MOST of the time, I could make a rant about beta dads doing the same shit mothers do, But it seems like women get more praise for doing it. "independent, womens power" bullshit.
>>
>>36084628
Mainly because the women actually do something to make up for their mistake
>>
>>36084645
Not aborting the kid?
>>
>>36084645
There ain't nothing you can do to make up being a single mom. It is one of the biggest identifiers of a possible criminal. More so than single dads or nuclear families. If you are raised by a single mom, statistics show you are pretty fucked from the get go.
>>
>>36084575
Yes, I'm sure between fat alimony and child support checks women have no incentive to leave men.
>>
>tfw raised by single mother because dad died
life truly sucks
>>
File: 139 - QZ9Pmyp.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
139 - QZ9Pmyp.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>36085009
I'm sorry about that bro, must be rough,
>>
>>36085045
It's fine now he died like 17 years ago but It was pretty shitty
>>
File: 1481948596068.jpg (52KB, 716x592px) Image search: [Google]
1481948596068.jpg
52KB, 716x592px
ok man we get it calm your power level

My question though is how do these whores get pregnant in the first place? Are they too stupid to use contraceptives respectfully? Do they just forget to take them? How can you forget to take a pill once a day, it should be a fucking habit. If these cunts are getting pregnant so they can leech money from their boyfriends then...why? These bitches know how much of a dumpster fire of money kids are right? These sluts aren't gonna get to spend any of their "leech money" on themselves, it's all gonna go to their little hellspawn. Then they have to raise a child too, which is a massive fucking ordeal on its own. Kinda shows that roasties aren't very bright.
>>
>>36084375
> I would not wish a single mother upbringing on my worst fucking enemy.

this

recomended video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMYX__Z6hvE&t=963s
>>
Why do people never think before having kids? Serious question.

This is probably the most important decision a person can make. I don't understand how people don't treat this with the highest level of seriousness.
My parents hate each other and only stuck together for my sake. Would it really have killed them to live together for a few years before deciding to have kids. Fuck me.
>>
>>36085257
man, that sucks.
but hey, look at the bright side of the situation, you can learn from the mistakes of your dad and avoid falling for the same error.
>>
My parents divorced after 12 years because my father started hallucinating and (I still don't know why) joined the cult of scientology. Maybe if you spent less time reading redpillcomics.com and more time trying to understand peoples behaviour then you wouldn't end up throwing tantrums like this.

>>36084575
The vast majority of divorces are initiated by women, and there are many more fathers who aren't allowed to see their children than there are fathers who choose not to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.