[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian robot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5866.png (75KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5866.png
75KB, 334x400px
Here we go again, Asian robot thread. Lets discuss our asian problems here. Haven't made one in a week

Being a minority sucks.
>>
thanks to hollywood i already gave up to begin with cant beat them and women are too impressionable by media
>>
>>36083852
Asian r9k discord
https://discord.gg/QccVhcB
>>
>>36083861
Watch asian films. You might not live in an asian country but it can still affect you positively on a subconscious level because you're taking in the information regardless.
>>
>>36083852
Life seems pretty good for me.

>tfw most the kids I grew up with were focused on school which influenced me to do well
>tfw my chinese gf is still a virgin
>tfw no one really bothers me because asians aren't seen as a threat

feelsgoodman
>>
Is it possible to get an asian international as a gf? Theres this cute petite asian international student, probably Chinese who I like. How do I talk to them as a nonwhite robot?

Pls this is my only hope to getting a gf
>>
>>36083908
Does low key racism racism still happen over there? Where are you?
>>
>>36083939
Silicon valley. Probably but there are so many asians here that I feel completely insulated from it.
>>
>>36083928
If you're not white, or in some cases black, you're fighting an uphill battle. Women don't tend to exercise those cognitive reasoning skills all that much, Asians from the old country even less so. Their default template of America (or the West if you're a yurocuck) is a blonde, blue eyed 6"2 Chad, with the allowance that a 6"5 handsome Tyrone is also a Westerner. But if you're Jorge Juarez or Adrinash Patel from Madison, Wisconsin born and raised, graduated from John Hancock High School and has a golden retriever, you're still not "Western" enough. Sorry to bust your balls but if you keep this in mind you may find that a lot of the ambiguity in your interactions with them will begin to make sense.
>>
>>36083928
Talk to them. At the very, least International chinese all sees other chinese as allies.

This brings me to another point. I was sitting on a train in a row of 5 seats. I was sitting on the far left and a normal white middle aged woman sat on the far right. An international korean(?) woman then sat down and she proceeded to sit on my side as opposed to the woman's side. Usually the women would rather sit next to another woman on the trains but the asian sat next to me because i was also asian. She didn't choose tomsit in the middle either.

That's just an example that left an impress on me. So what im saying is if you're asian, the international asians will see you as one of them (at first first impression at the very least). So don't be afraid.

Unless you're not asian when you said "nonwhite" in which case fuck you.
>>
>>36084001
I looked at some chinese clothing websites where they use white models. Their perception of the ideal white man is far different than the western ideal of a white man.
>>
>>36084058
Hey, did you know this website allows you to post images?
>>
>>36084067
Look it up yourself
>>
>>36084045
Disgusting ant mentality. You're all expendable cucked trash.

Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>36084334
Ant mentality maintains social cohesion. I ask you to look at where you stand and let you figure the rest out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.