[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Teachers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (7KB, 221x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
7KB, 221x200px
Hey /r9k/. What's the most despicable human beings you had the misery to call your teachers? I'll go first.
>13 YO, 8th Grade
>February
>Teacher returns assignment on google classroom
>What The Fuck
>She leaves a message telling me I needed to "Make a profile picture with the tools I gave you"
>I did
>Really Fucking Confused
>Fast Forward a month
>Get An Idea
>Make a custom profile picture using a modified sprite.
>I know, bear with me, there's a reason why I did it.
>Turn it in.
>Teacher berates me for it.
>I fire back with this masterpiece:
Also, your email.
Came off as a bit... ah, how do I put it... Idiotic.
Because, "in a perfect world", I wouldn't need an IEP. Please note I have done my best to keep this conversation civil, but that does not change the fact that I want to slap you for being so insensitive. I mean, when the one kid in the class who actually does his work instead of playing Fifa mobile (cough cough, front row kids) actually goes beyond what was asked, I'd have expected an A+ for the assignment. But no, because when I checked back on the 15th, it was sent back. No notification, no email. Nothing. Just a failed assignment for no reason. And what was this "Reason"? "I wanted you to also make your own avatar." So I do that. Nope, returned. After that, you failed to respond and instead resorted to contacting my mother, who also agreed (Thanks to your email.) That you're p a t h e t i c. You narrowly avoided her response, but you now have mine. So in short, I'm glad to finally be out of this class at the end of the week for art. Maybe the teacher there will have some actual respect, and I won't be holed up with these pathetic excuses for human beings you call students.
>Wait two days
>Brought down to the office
>ohboyherewego.png
>"Anon, you aren't getting along with your technology teacher, are you?"
>"No."
>She hands me a printed version of our google classroom exchange.
>"Anon, congratulations. You've been kicked out of the class."
>mfw
>>
File: GC.png (17KB, 289x313px) Image search: [Google]
GC.png
17KB, 289x313px
>>36082961
Google Classroom was released in 2014.

How old are you?
>>
Are you like 16 anon - that's a bad
>>
>>36083042
Underageb&, obviously. Read this greentext instead >>36082748
>>
And now, as the chat about my age and whether this was fabricated begins, I will enjoy popcorn.
>>
>>36083091
I believe it is a real story, but that you're at the very oldest 16.
>>
>>36083091
Nobody gives a shit if it's fabricated or not. You're underage and that's against the site rules.
>>
>>36082961
I had a similar experience to this, kek. I just didn't reveal my power level entirely

Basically in my planning class the assignments and the work was so stupid and due to reasons I was doing it wayyy later than I should have so I was just fed up with all the bullshit

Instead of writing assignments I would write an essay about why the assignment is retarded (not using that term) and why I shouldn't have to do it and how the entire school system is fucked

>in the online classroom I'd register with all sorts of offensive names, which the teacher couldn't tell was me, and I'd constantly shitpost in the chat

literally every class the teacher had to mute me because of my shitposting

>graduated .1% above the failing mark despite doing very little work because the teacher wanted me out of her hair

Ah, canadian school. What a great fun place.
>>
>be german
>be me at school
>teacher is lazy
>always does the group work meme
>often lets student introduce new topics with presentations
>uses some shit tier videos from the internet to explain something
>does everything so she doesn't have to teach by herself
>can't controll the class
>always gifts grades so chads and staceys who do fuck all will still get a B
>talks about her everyday life even though no one cares
>promotes diversity and makes germany look bad
>always tells us about how smart girls are

This pretty much sums up every female teacher I ever had.
>>
>>36082961
>english class, best subject
>"Oh anon, you read aloud so well, I'm gonna make you designated reader"
>have to read everything to a room full of people who hate me for the entire semester
>tried to deny this "honor"
>she said I either read aloud or she marks down i don't participate in class, participation is 60% of the grade
> I started reading in Snape level monotone and she eventually gave up on me.

Also
>same teacher, next semester
>I have a soda, not standing in classroom, standing outside to finish drink, chilling
>anon throw that drink away and take your seat"
>class doesn't start for ten minutes you crazy cow I'm the first one here
>you're here so you have to take a seat
>Wut da fuk
>make some kinda noise at her and finish my drink in her face without going in
>she gets super pissed
>calls college dean
>he tells her to eat dick unless class has started, I'm actually following the rules by not taking the drink into the building
>time to go in
>she forces me to read two chapters of psychology textbook aloud

>SAME BITCH
>wrote me up to the Dean for tapping my pencil
>didn't know it bothered her, she never told me to stop
>don't even recall tapping my pencil enough for anyone else to notice
>dean calls me in and tells me to just grin and bear it, do my best ect
>she gets incredibly mad I didn't get suspended for the pencil thing
>even more bitter and mean
>do all my work half assed but passing, no inspiration or effort in writing
>she reports me again saying I need to do after class guidance
>dean finally offers to just fucking transfer me to the nighttime class because we're both fucking tired of her shit

I hated her.
>>
>>36083918
In highschool though,
>french class
>dyke teacher
>loves to come in mad and let her home life control her emotions at work
>Would slam doors and glare at kids who ask her if she's ok
>would not start class until everyone shuttuo, but she never said anything.
>she just let us talk the entire class time some days
>would spring tests on us the day after
>one time her dog died and she came into class weeping
>I felt for her, until she started literally screaming at a kid who told her to calm down
> bitch also hugged me when I started crying in class because some dude turned me down for a school dance
>hug felt wierd but i accepted it
>she went easy on me after that

I didn't learn a fucking lick of french.
I know how to say duck and "so-so" after two semesters with her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.