[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love her. What do I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: poppy.png (654KB, 854x1006px) Image search: [Google]
poppy.png
654KB, 854x1006px
I love her. What do I do?
>>
Find out where she lives and introduce yourself
>>
hate this pretentious bitch
>>
isn't she like controlled by the illuminati or something?
>>
Get over yourself and either get on her level physically or learn to see the true beauty of the nonphysical and eternal human soul.
>>
>>36082696
She doesn't seem pretentious at all. Although she is probably aware of how pretty she is and might be irl.
>>
>>36082677
I'm willing to do that but
>How?
>How do I not seem creepy?
>>36082719
>Get on her level physically
How
>>
All I see is a fishfaced cunt

Don't act dumb.
>>
>>36082742
I was kidding about the physical stuff. You have to be beautiful or incredibly dimwitted and boring on the inside to be beautiful on the outside.
>>
If you love her for her weird Youtube videos, you are pathetic
That is not her real personality
She is simply following some guy's direction
Her real personality is as bland and boring as every other female
>>
>>36082746
Poppy is perfect but I don't want to change your mind.
>>36082758
No one is beautiful on the inside.
>>36082782
Fuck, I just watched an interview with her when she was out of character. She's just a typical Stacy.

Alright, thread's over.
>>
deem her queen

originati
>>
File: 1467159985573.jpg (25KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467159985573.jpg
25KB, 620x350px
>>36082696
>dumb person uses the word "pretentious" to describe something they can't understand. more at 7
>>
>>36082661
get a grip mate
>>
>>36083354
How is this an original comment?

Fucking kek, and this one isn't.
>>
>>36083354
this originallo shit needs to go
>>
>>36082696
says the mexican druggie who can't get a 8/hr job

either that or you're a trap who can never make it. fyi: no trap can ;)

stay stunted stay jealous biatch
>>
>>36082717
W-what? No way anon! Take off that silly tinfoil hat man, you sound crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1N3ntOoNc
>>
>>36082904
>Oh no you got it all wrong guys! Its soooo deep guys! I understand her, its not just a gimmick to attract viewers!!!!!!!
>>
>>36082661
hi Corey Mixter
>>
>>36082696
typical plebian reaction: to hate what one does not understand
>>
>>36085902

Plebs only like this shit. "Like oh my god Stacy! She's so creepy but I'm like soooo obsessed with her videos!".
>>
>>36082661
Realize she will never love you.
>>
>>36082661
Do whatever you want (95% the wrong thing) and enjoy the consequences.
>>
File: 80739999.jpg (141KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
80739999.jpg
141KB, 580x434px
>>36082661
>kinda like her content but think it's retarded
>struggle between liking her and hating her
>mfw
>>
>>36082661

I was intrigued by the videos, then I heard a couple of her shitty pop songs and I lost all interest in the whole experiment. Shes obviously trying to use the popularity to jump start a career for her shitty music.
>>
>>36087020

yep and her music sucks. i like titanic sinclair's last gf better.
>>
>>36085902
She's fake as fuck you fucking moron. It's all a LARP performance orchestrated by her boyfriend.
>>
She's obviously being told what to do and say by some beta Internet millionaire who is rolling in it because of her music and ad revenue
She is probably a massive Stacy off camera
>>
>>36087219
Yeah she is. Watch her in the makeup interview video. She's really bright and bubbly. She seems to have some basic understanding of why materialism is bad hence why she ironically chooses Madonna's Material Girl as her ideal cover song but it's lost on her at any real depth
>>
>>36087509
Poppy is not saying "materialism is bad". She embraces materialism and its consequences fully, because it's fun.

I think Poppy is going to suffer in the musical sphere from not releasing enough songs fast enough. She had a lot of buzz but for some reason still can't get an album out. I don't think there's a future in which she actually gets big.

I still really like the Bubblebath EP though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.