[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RRREEEEE OLD PEOPLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: REEE.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Boys, how the fuck do I get a job?! My babyboomer daddy's gonna send me up working to a fucking farm that needs to be built, and I don't want to do that. Also, this place is like several miles up north and I'm pretty sure I would die driving up there as I haven't had practice driving in tight traffic situations.

He gave me 2 choices, either to work up there if I can't find a job or find a job and stay at that job.

I'm at an impasse with my dad, idk what to do, he's gonna force me to work up there and I'm not ready for it. I need to get a job locally before he ships my ass up there.

Please you gotta help me, /r9k/
>>
>>36082565
God I hate you. You stupid faggot. You dirty nigger. You greedy kike. You fucking mongoloid. Why cant you just be a normal person? Does it hurt to know how much of a failure you are? Does it kill you to know that diabetes is going to kill you? Does the autism really affect you that much? Because what you just posted is what causes a lack of faith in humanity! Here I am, sitting in my basement like the rest of us, but then you and your unfathomable brand of retard comes along and just fucks everything up! HOW ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PUT DOWN YET? SOMEONE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF YOUR MISERY!
Take your .5 centimeter dick off of the keyboard for just one second and listen up. Let me explain something to you. YOU ARE BELOW ME. I AM BETTER. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT FOR A SECOND, YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN. YOU ARE A STREET RAT! GARBAGE! WORTHLESS! You and your kind make me sick. So sick to the point where i thought of killing myself in an attempt to get away from your shit! BUT NOPE! HERE YA FUCKING ARE ONCE AGAIN IN THE FLESH. DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER!
STAND UP FOR A MOMENT AND LOOK DOWN. CAN YOU SEE YOUR PENIS? NOPE! YOU CANT! You fat fuck. Its PATHETIC! YOU ARE PATHETIC! Its depressing when we see people not put down their pets when they are truly suffering. You are the literal garbage people throw on the side of the highway when they don't want it anymore. Faggots like you, are what cause people like me to go kill children. Fuck you. And Fuck You
>>
>>36082580
Nice pasta, but seriously I really need some solid advice in getting a job
>>
Craigslist
Literally walking in to stores asking for work
>>
>>36082591
> either to work up there if I can't find a job or find a job and stay at that job.

Fucking isn't hard.
>>
>>36082591
thanks
just wrote myself and spammed it on 6 different boards
>>
Jesus Christ stop being a pussy drive around town and look for help wanted signs get a job at bk or Walmart
>>
File: 1491361629467.png (155KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491361629467.png
155KB, 240x236px
>>36082580
That's like 10% of what I tell myself every day
>>
>>36082565

Could just start working on building the farm, the manager there sees how terribly retarded you are and either fires you or gives you an incredibly simple and effortless job like counting tooth picks dropped on the floor by other employees or something highly repetitive and simple like that.
>>
Working on building a farm sounds nice as fuck tho

Whats your location?
>>
>>36082565
>how the fuck do I get a job?!
>Dad offers job
>I don't want to do that
I pity you
>>
>>36082565
You are a fucking faggot. i would love it if my dad just gave me a job. having no job and living at your parents house is fucking gay as shit. Kill yourself
>>
>>36082565
Take the job your father gives you, for Christ's sake. It's construction, it will pay decent and it's actually pretty fun. It'll get boring after a year but learning to use tools and machines is pretty exciting. It'll also make a man out of you, lifting heaving things. The people you work with may be massive misogynists and racists just like you. You can say whatever the fuck you want and no HR department is gonna give you shit about it.
>>
>>36082592
I'll consider these, thanks

>>36082606
>>36082628
Um okay

>>36082633
The problem is, I don't have a car yet and I'm too much of a coward to drive one, which is why I delayed myself to get one in the first place.

>>36082636
First of all I've never truly had a job in the first place so how do you know I'll end up being an autist at one?

>>36082638
Mandeville, LA

>>36082659
You don't understand the implications of this, I have to drive back and forth to get specific items for people who are actually working there. This puts me at risk because I'm a faggot who is scared of driving and I would crash myself if there wasn't anyone there directing me.

>>36082712
I've tried to get several jobs but nobody seems to want me. Sorry?
>>
>>36082751
The problem isn't the farm itself, it's just the driving that needs to be done because resources need to be given to these craftsmen. This is primarily the reason why I don't want to do this because it's dangerous for me.
>>
>>36082839
It's not that dangerous. You'll get used to it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.