[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do men do all the work during sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469746704781.jpg (273KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469746704781.jpg
273KB, 960x1280px
why do men do all the work during sex?
>>
Because dominance.
>>
Missionary position is the most satisfying so I'm not complaining.
>>
I'd be willing to bet that no man here does any work during sex.
>>
Because women do all the work during oral sex.
And she doe more work if she's on top.
>>
Because vision
>>
>>36082505
They don't.

Most men won't even go down on a woman. But they expect to get their dicks sucked.
>>
Because it's an HONOR a woman would allow you to RAPE her very being - her body which she's had and will have for LIFE. The least you could do is all the work
>>
>>36082539
0/0 is indefinite. Your post is mathematically invalid.
>>
>not telling her to throw her ass back when fucking doggy
>not telling her to ride your dick
They do all the work because you're ugly and they don't really want to fuck you or because you're just not telling them what to do
>>
>>36082505
Because male sexuality is valued less than a woman's
>>
They don't.

t. someone who's had sex with a paralyzed girl (waist down)
>>
Patriarchy.

Fucking pig.
>>
>>36082505
Gross a nipple ring. saged
>>
>>36082505
Because when you find the right one, you literally can't stop yourself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.