[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

enough is enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: pepe (62).png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (62).png
42KB, 655x509px
i'd write a lengthy description of my situation but honestly nobody cares unless its funny. all things short i havent left my room in 4 days and im having a rough night.

dubs decides what i do for the rest of the night. will try to deliver with pics.
>>
>>36079936
make a list of 100 different good things about the world
>>
>>36079936
Make a party playlist that is the absolutely most lit it could possibly be, at least 30 songs
>>
File: rsfeels.png (63KB, 889x987px) Image search: [Google]
rsfeels.png
63KB, 889x987px
Make an Oldschool Runescape account and get 99 Runecrafting.
>>
draw a photorealistic image of a happy corgi
>>
File: 0058 - VVbQa6X.jpg (43KB, 720x838px) Image search: [Google]
0058 - VVbQa6X.jpg
43KB, 720x838px
write some shit on the walls anon. have a little fun <3
>>
call any old friend or family and make them laugh
>>
>>36079936
Write down nice things that have happend to you
>>
>>36079936
write a lengthy description of your situation. pics for context
>>
Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and eat it on live stream.
>>
massage ur arms, back, legs, glutes, thighs for 30 mins.
>>
>>36079936
Use dank pepe memes to passive aggressively tell your family what is going om
>>
>>36080099
GOT EEEEM

op deliver
>>
You do some deep soul-searching and figure out what you want out of life, then you make a commitment to getting it.
>>
>>36080045
>one night
Teach me ur secrets senpai
>>
>>36080099
cant think of anything

>>36080100
i dont know whats going on anymore, anon. easter holidays are upon me and that means no contact with anyone until they are over. ive been really lonely. today i slept for 18 hours and im still really tired. i tried doing things to pass the time but im not really good at anything so i stopped. i went on a finnish schools website though and have been google-translating and reading their weekly newspapers. the people there look like they are having alot of fun and it makes me happy.
>>
>>36080252
That's pretty depressing, have you tried going outside?
>>
File: 0203 - Ftz7l6a.jpg (151KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
0203 - Ftz7l6a.jpg
151KB, 600x849px
>>36080252
actually, you should go for a stroll outside. I hope it's past midnight for you so nobody is around.
>>
File: o-GIVING-FLOWER-570.jpg (47KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-GIVING-FLOWER-570.jpg
47KB, 570x380px
>>36080252
Here's a flower anon...
>>
File: LowpolyBurger.png (568KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LowpolyBurger.png
568KB, 1500x1000px
>>36079936
Download blender and use youtube tutorials to make something simple like pic related
>>
>>36080318
i dont see a reason to

>>36080395
its currently 3:31 at night here

>>36080425
thank u and margarita komine
>>
>>36079936
become a buddhist monk
>>
>>36080476
same fag re roll for this who's to say religion is fully out of the question
>>
>>36080252
original dubs anon here, why do you have to be alone on the holidays ? i've spent holidays by myself and with friends as well, you don't need family
>my family is really fucked up and i'm very ashamed of it and it took me a long time to make myself believe i deserve to have a good life
you can
>>
>>36080596
i live by myself and i dont have any friends. i used to have friends online but not anymore.
>>
Watch anime instead of wasting time on 4chan, duh.
>>
File: 0005 - YGZrSXg.jpg (150KB, 572x615px) Image search: [Google]
0005 - YGZrSXg.jpg
150KB, 572x615px
>>36080466
go for a little walk, even 15 minutes is fine
>>
op here to hello and bump i will still try whatever dubs dictate.
>>
Get the nearest book, open to a random page, and read the fifth sentence. That describes your love life.
>>
fajit. Listen, anon. I know what you are going through right now. You're bored shitless, have no one to talk with, and have no genuinely interesting hobbies to occupy your time with. Nothing extracurricular interests you either, so you're left to browsing the web for small glimpses of entertainment and distraction from the tedium of apathy. So what do you do when this happens? I'll tell you what I do: I put on some ridiculously chillax musics and contemplate myself. I ponder my shortcomings, flaws and defects, and after I've given them their due thought, I turn towards the things that are good and pleasant, no matter how insignificant they seem. I remind myself of the wonderful sensations that always await me in life, and of the things that I could do. Can do. So have yourself some think time anon. Not enough do.
Link for some beats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvCnFqSViA
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.