[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are millennials concerned about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What are millennials concerned about?
>>
File: 1480637245314.jpg (91KB, 640x707px)
1480637245314.jpg
91KB, 640x707px
>>36079442
The only thing that guy should be concerned about is his weight. God, he has such weird proportions too. It probably looks like a fucking nightmare under the 5 layers of clothing he's wearing. I want to barf just looking at this guy.

Now, fat dudes can look good if they're built, but this fucker just looks goofy, I want to look away but I can't, it's too weird.
>>
>>36079442
i bet this guy works a government job.
>"business casual" clothes
>clothes of shitty unstylish quality
>obviously has no cares about appearance
>>
>>36079442
President T----
He's literally Hitler
>>
File: CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg (120KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
CorpusChristi_Gilby.jpg
120KB, 745x497px
>>36079866
what's his endgame? no longer virgin?
>>
>>36079442
Concerned that greedy, lazy baby-boomers are pillaging the treasury to fund their own retirements at our expense

They don't want to focus on long-term issues like climate change. The most important issue facing humanity right now.
>>
>>36079442
How about the fact that the economy is in the ground and they will never have a well paying job or own property, that they have no good future to look forward to while still being expected to outperform any previous generation by the decadent business elite and not even have anyone to go home to due to fucked up gender relations, all the while witnessing the destruction of their culture without being able to change anything about it.
How about that?
>>
>>36080464
>They don't want to focus on long-term issues like climate change. The most important issue facing humanity right now.

why do you care about humanity? do you think they care about you?
>>
>>36081198
I don't care about humanity

I care about John McBigBrain who may exist 1,000 years in the future if everything goes right, or who may never exist if everything goes wrong

Everything's going okay at the moment even though things are seeming to go horribly wrong. But they will stabilize over time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.