[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18

File: 1491184488818.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491184488818.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
Can we have a /uni/ thread?

What's been going on at school? What are you worried about? What's got you depressed? What's got you hopeful for the future?

As for me, my parents just divorced in front of my eyes. Now I'm not sure how to pay for school. Before they were funding 100% of it and I'm stressing about having to take out loans now.
>>
>>36079399
>As for me, my parents just divorced in front of my eyes. Now I'm not sure how to pay for school. Before they were funding 100% of it and I'm stressing about having to take out loans now.

Is any one parent in particular funding the majority of your schooling? Without substantial evidence I'd assume they wouldn't throw your education down the toilet.
>>
>Just got my english paper back, got a D
>Sent a raging email to my professor about how its not a D paper
I FUCKING HATE ENGLISH PROFESSORS JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT I SAY DOESN'T MEAN ITS DESERVING OF A BAD GRADE OH MY FUCKING GOD KJASDLMO9W ITS A FUCKING REQUIRED ENGLISH CLASS STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE ITS SOME IMPORTANT STEPPING STONE YOU STRAIGHT UP FAGGOT
>>
>>36080148
>Sent a raging email to my professor

not a good idea m8
>>
project due tomorrow

haven't started yet

I'm usually never like this. I just hate this fucking class so much I keep putting it off. fuck me
>>
File: 1488953170761.jpg (117KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488953170761.jpg
117KB, 800x1000px
>>36079399
I've been pretty productive recently and my creative output is getting stronger I think
Which has kept me thinking positive, except for the fact that I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>36080397
i dont care man. I just dont care anymore
>>
>>36080148
>disagree with what i say?

what, did you rail against le sjws XD or some shit?
>>
>>36080027
Well no. But one of my parents isn't in the greatest of shape and I have no idea whether or not they'll keep their job. With that being said, I'm halfway done and I imagine that I might qualify for financial aid this coming semester, and along with my scholarship it might not put me into a substantial amount of debt at the end of it all. I just hate this situation.
>>
Anyone here doing night classes? like 5:30pm or later? I just looked up courses for next semester and the only ones available are those times.
>>
>>36080539
I have not. Is this at your uni?
>>
>>36080539
i have one night class that meets once a week for 3 hours. it fucking sucks considering I have class that same day from 8-2, have a small break, then have to come back.
>>
I miss academic life.

I've starting looking for adjunct teaching positions to apply to.
>>
4 essays due on monday. Yippee, should be a fun weekend.
>>
>>36079399
Guys...

I miss uni. I want to go back. I didn't have to do anything but study. I hated it at the time "Omg so much work, more work than having a job"

It's true, but that wasn't work it was fun. Then again I'm probably just looking back with rose tinted glasses. Grass is always greener

At 23 is it too late to go back to university for a masters?
>>
I am in love with this girl that goes to tutoring

Shes a qt bio major and about to graduate and leave forever
>>
>>36081940
Are you qualified for it or do you need a bachelor degree? Either way as long as you pay it's never too late. Some spend their whole life in uni.
>>
Not having healthcare and experiencing awful physical symptoms from anxiety - from muscle spasms to chest wall pain and weird breathing - is taking a toll on my studies. How can I get on Medical/Medicaid on my own before Trump fucks it up for us?
>>
>>36079399

Had an analytical Chem II test today and fairly certain I didn't do as well as I would have liked to, I mean on the good side I definitely wasn't the only one who had issues, fuck NMR. At least now I've got a few weeks of relatively little to do, have to start working on this seminar I have to present though. Only like 15 days of class left thank god, this semester has been a pain in the ass, never take three upper level chemistry courses at the same time.
>>
Writing an honor's thesis. Grades are slipping in my classes. Got accepted at Cambridge for grad school but I'm anxious as fuck about it and I don't want to leave cause I think I'm falling in love with my girlfriend but I'm also anxious about parting ways with her so I'm kind of starting to behave like an asshole toward her and I can't really control it and I think it's driving her away.

thank christ I don't have too much homework this weekend man i need a break
>>
>>36081986
Them superimposed peaks
>>
>>36082023

I can analyze basic proton NMR stuff just fine, it's the actual theory behind NMR that's a bit hard to understand.
>>
I fucking hate calc 2 with my professor. She's unnecessarily too hard on us. Expects us to remember the second order diff eqs formulas for solving for C from the characteristic equation, the simpsons and midpoint shit even though she hasnt taught that in months and random first order linear shit. God I just want to finish undergrad math already. Is linear algebra, multivar and diff eqs harder than calc or does it get easier?
>>
>>36082041
Are you taking a grad class? I just had the basic courses as of now and didn't find it complicated (spin mag moments second order effects etc). Are there weird shielding/coupling going on with unusual solvents and complex molecules?
>>
Starting to realize that I might not make it into grad school, and trying to think of what to do if that plan doesn't work out.

Also kind of sad about how ugly I am and how all the other girls here are much more beautiful than me. Right now I'm in the process of losing weight so I can be smaller even though I'm already underweight.

What's everyone majoring in?
I'm doing physics and compsci
>>
>>36082113

Nah, this is just a 3000 level class. It's just that we've had so much content for this last test it was kind of hard to keep up with everything, I understood some of NMR, but there was a lot to everything we studied about it and I guess I just had trouble fully grasping it all.
>>
>>36082041
>upper level chemistry class
>basic proton NMR
pick one.

but in all seriousness, what don't you understand? The higher level stuff is miserably complicated but the basic theory isn't too inaccessible.
>>
>some dumbfuck loser brags about his straight As in his physics upper level courses on yikyak thinking the rest of us dont know that its literally the class average

These petty brainlet normies
>>
>>36082151

I just had a bit of trouble remembering some things he asked about on the test, I didn't do that bad with it, but I'm pretty sure I didn't explain spin-spin coupling that well.
>>
>>36082120
Transferring to electrical eng in Cal poly. I might consider doing an applied math minor if I can since I seem to be decent at it and Im already done with babby math (calculus all the way to differential equations)
>>
>>36080539
All my upper classes have been at night. I just got out of my senior seminar
>>
>>36082141
I find spectroscopy courses are the most deceptives. The content is easy and usually have no problem following in class. But there is so many things to learn by heart you have to do all the practice exams or you're fucked.
>>
>>36080539

Most of my classes are centered around the afternoon

>Start at 10:00AM MWF
>Start at 11:00 TR

Feels good not having an 8am or 9am
>>
>>36082211

I honestly did a lot better with all the spectroscopy material. I understood mass spectrometry without much issue.
>>
>>36081980
What state are you in? It really depends.
>>
>fail uni first year and a half
>drop out and go to a cc
>book myself every semester with 5 courses
>am now ready to transfer to a uni for como sci after only a year and 1 semester
>laugh at all the other retards around me who are like sophomores in their 3rd year there
>>
anyone else already stressing out about exams?
>>
>>36079399
experiencing the happiest days of my life these past two days from just wanting to change my major to the arts; 0 stress and 0 bullshit professors in that area.
>>
>>36082211
What kind of spectroscopy course are you taking? I took something like 6 classes in spectroscopy and three of them make up the three most miserable classes of my life.

>Here's an atomic emission spectra
>Extract these 20 constants and tell us what they mean
>>
I hate what I'm studying so much, but I'm too invested in it (it's also not financially viable, to switch. I feel like I'm being pressed against a wall , and there's no way out.
>>
>>36082251
>mechanics, general chem and vector calculus final in a few weeks and all on the same day

>nowhere close to being ready

Yes Im fucked
>>
>>36082251
I got a 107/100 on my last exam so not really
>>
>>36082235
The concepts are easy, knowing every exceptions and rules for specific group, configuration and environment is draining though. Anyway I should sleep, I happen to have an NMR related test tomorrow morning.
>>
>>36082287

I'm in law, so raw score means nothing. If you get 99/100 and everyone else in the class gets 100, you get an F. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>36082265

He might be referring to undergraduate courses, graduate level courses on instrumentation are bound to be much harder and in depth.

>>36082295

Well this is pretty much just a general overview course, we look at things like theory and general instrumentation, but we don't go into incredibly great detail learning every rule and exception to the instrument.
>>
>>36082272
who /havenoideahowtostudyandneverhadaclasswhichhasrequiredmetostudyformorethananhourbeforeclass/ here?
>>
>>36082314
Welcome to liberal arts. It's a wonder how people manage to fail liberal arts classes.
>>
>>36082337

>tfw you take an easy class just to buffer hours
>Barely study, make A's with incredibly minimal effort
>Somehow the class average is still around a C or D, many people making F's

I just never understood it, I took a food science nutrition something class and it was laughably easy, yet people still made F's, I just don't get it.
>>
>>36082307
I am an undergraduate, my school's senior advanced lab series was just unbearably miserable. Even our basic organic chemistry classes involved learning a bunch of 2D NMR techniques though.
>>
>programming exam in a few hours

To be honest, the engineering part of computer engineering is far more interesting to me than programming. Maybe I should have went for electrical engineering instead?
>>
>try to meet with my advisor to discuss classes for next semester
>she requires advisees to use a sign up sheet through some third party website that isn't used by the university, so I'm trying to get a link to it
>for over a month, get an automated bot after every response as advisor only responds during office hours, bot doesn't tell when, only to "view syllabus for office hours"
>finally get response for sign up sheet
>failing a class so decide to drop the class spending so much time on the class my other courses start hurting
>have three days to drop the failing course without harming GPA too badly
>all meeting dates are full until a week after the deadline to drop classes
>the only way I can drop classes now is due to a medical emergency and the professor can say "no".

Here's a different story:

>Have a decent scholarship at a popular university that quite expensive
>All I have to do is get all my necessary paperwork to registrar before classes begin
>it's like a good week or two before classes begin
>girl who is clearly a foreign exchange student is at the counter
>she barely speaks a lick of English
>submit my paperwork and she puts it in a pile of disorganized papers
>first week of class meeting with advisor
I should note that I had a different major during this time than in the first story.
>advisor and I going over what I need to do to start planning for next semester
>notices I have a shit-ton of stuff I haven't turned in yet
>wut
>All of my financial information I had submitted to the registrar had been lost. All of it.
>I lost my scholarships because of this
>honestly fuck schools that give students jobs on campus they really shouldn't be doing.
I've just about had it with this university. I'm considering not even registering for classes next semester.
>>
File: HELPMETONY.jpg (44KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
HELPMETONY.jpg
44KB, 640x796px
>find something I actually enjoy and am naturally gifted at by accident in my sophmore year
>have to take a whole extra year if I want to switch

Should I do it guys?
>>
>>36082392
you'd probably regret it if you didn't

just make sure it isn't a phase
>>
>>36079399
My grandes are going great, but I have literally zero friends.
Uni it's full of normies and wanna-be chads
>>
>>36082392
Go for it, Anon. Just b urself
>>
>>36082392
what subject is it anon-kun?
>>
>>36082384

We didn't really go into extensive detail, but I did learn how to determine structures of organic molecules given things like IR spectra and proton/carbon NMR in organic chem. I don't think we have anything like an advanced lab series, I know there's a graduate course on Advanced Instrumentation, but yeah I don't wanna take that. Basically after this semester all I have left to take is pchem.
>>
Who /comfycampusjob/ here? I get to work IT and it's great.
>>
>>36082369
A lot of the brainlets who shouldn't even be in college take those classes. Either that, or just people trying to BS their way through their gen ed requirements.

Honestly, I feel so out of place in my liberal arts degree. Granted, it's one where people seem to struggle with for some reason, but I feel like my potential should have gone into a hard science or engineering instead.
>>
>>36082420
Comp sci, I'd be switching away from a geoscience path.
>>
>>36082392
Do it. I missed my chance, and it's made depressed ever since.
>>
Anyone doing a study abroad over the summer? I'm signed up for one, it's offered by my chem department, a sort of study on Alternative Energy, over the course of 3 weeks we go to Iceland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun honestly, I knew people who went on it last year and they enjoyed it.
>>
>>36082444
go for it but a bit of warning, comp sci is pretty impacted no matter at pretty much any uni I am aware of so you might not actually get in the major. if that's the case see how many comp sci classes you can take regardless and since you're a stem major already, you probably have a decent chance of landing a programming job
>>
>>36082456
Going to Guatemala on a service learning trip where I'll be doing stuff in a school. At least it'll qualify as experience for a resume for grad school.

Kind of glad I'm going to a third world country instead of some normie country like the UK or Spain.
>>
>>36082244
I'm in a similar position, howd you change your work.ethic ?
>>
>>36082483
My adviser says I'm pretty much assured to get in as long as my GPA stays stable, but I go to a side campus of PSU and instead of going to main campus for my last two years I'd be going to Harrisburg, barring me getting a waiver. I mean I guess realistically going up to main campus wouldn't change my life, I'd still be a shut-in loner. Can't help but feel like I'd be missing out anyway. But better that than work a job I don't like.
>>
>>36082515
Study groups. Only way I got motivated to study. Im nowhere close to being a normie yet I get along just fine with other normies there who really help me out.
>>
File: 1446260819008.png (540KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446260819008.png
540KB, 650x550px
>decided to talk to qt in class as we walk out together
>say hey
>she says hi back
>say something to her because I thought we were walking together
>realize she wasn't keeping up with me and she just looks at me with a confused face from behind
>walk quickly ahead out of shame while thinking of horrible ways to die
First time talking to a girl in 3 years and I fucking blew it. I want to die now.
>>
>tfw my friends are making other friends
>have to pretend to be happy for them when I'm actually very insecure about it
>>
File: 1444961437181.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444961437181.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>36083431
>tfw I get jealous when I see one of my friends talking to their friends, even if I know them
>tfw this feeling is heightened exponentially when it's someone I have a crush on
>>
File: just gonna put this gun away.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
just gonna put this gun away.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
I'm in my senior year of college getting a BSW (bachelor in social work), I'm potentially 3 weeks out from graduating, but not everything has gone smoothly. I'm been doing an internship since last fall and it's horrible - I'm socially retarded and I have to interact with all these people and shit and I'm not doing what I should be (referring people to resources and shit I guess.) Like, i've had multiple meetings with the university faculty about my shitty performance and how I could face not graduating (we came to an ultimatum that I have to pass this internship was a C to pass), but in the end it's my field instructor (in short, my boss) who will give me the green light (or not). I'm stressed as fuck, I'm worried I'm not gonna graduate and what the implications of that are, but if I do, i'll be stuck with a degree I might not be able to pull off. It just fucking sucks, I wish I had picked engineering or gotten a TEFL (teaching English as a foreign language) certificate instead. Do what you love, /r9k/. Life is too short to fuck up your career.
>>
File: 1491510523686.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491510523686.png
157KB, 409x409px
I'm over halfway done with my English degree and I fucking hate it. I want to do something else but
A) It seems English/critical thinking is the only thing I'm good at
B) I've already invested so much time/money into it

I just wanna get a degree and enlist as an officer, preferably Navy. What do bros?
>>
>>36082387
That's so weird you have to ask permission to drop classes. I can log on right now and drop as much as I want within 3 minutes. Also in a few weeks I can sign myself up for next years classes. Although I am at a CC so that might be why
>>
>>36082392
can always double major if you're really far in, or get a minor in either of them and a major in the other
>>
>>36083496
Lol, why would you get a degree in SOCIAL work when you can't function in a social environment? Your ass is in debt for no reason now
>>
>>36082385
computer engineering is to electrical engineering as aerospace engineering is to mechanical; they're just more specialized parts of the same field

i wouldn't switch unless you have no interest in actual computer engineering and would rather have a more general education

but you certainly can get a masters in electrical engineering with those credentials.

more future-proof
>>
>>36082074
second order differential equations in calc 2? wtf? is this shit normal?

i took an entirely separate class for differential equations, which also includes calc III shit
>>
Starting classes on Monday at a technical college. I'm pretty excited, mostly because I feel prepared for what lies ahead. I tried community college straight out of high school, but dropped it within 2 weeks. It took me 7 years to find something that interests me, and thanks to wageslaving for all of those years, I can afford my tuition without taking a loan out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491535333336.jpg (15KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491535333336.jpg
15KB, 480x269px
Got a 40% economics exam tomorrow morning, it's way too early in the year for this shit, also having to go to uni for a 9 am exam on a Saturday isn't great
>>
>forcing myself to do computer science
>actually hate all of it and would much rather be writing papers and doing research and such
should've just done accounting at least they would've been easy.
>>
We have this cute couple on our group, they are alway together and very close to each other. Sometimes I want to cry when I see them cause it's unlikely that I'll ever have a mutual love like this.
They are not even annoying, it's just my stupid jealousy.
>>
File: 1491469866907.png (183KB, 438x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491469866907.png
183KB, 438x409px
>tfw seeing gorgeous, curvy and perky 18-21 yr old undergrads
>tfw washed up 27 yr old mature age student who missed out on these girls and is a virgin
>realization that they're so close and yet so out of reach and you'll never experience women in their prime

JUST
>>
This compulsory meme class that's barely even related to my degree makes me want to kill myself.

It has the most fucking writing of any class
It takes the most fucking work
Also I frequently make retarded fucking mistakes in it

If I fail I'm going to shoot myself in the head desu
>>
>>36079399
>find the subject extremely interesting
>study hard for a month
>not even tired
>barely pass
Why? I feel so fucking worthless right now. Tho my parents are very happy that i passed (because the subject is objectively large and hard).

Also
>find something boring
>barely study
>get perfect score
>>
>tfw mental health is terrible
>tfw it might be Schizophrenia
>tfw I will probably skip this year and wait to see what happens

The worst part is that I'm only 18, but I have some Schizo symptons since I was 13. This really sucks. On The bright side I made some New friends in The college
>>
>>36079399
I will fail to graduate because I failed me P.E class this semester already fucked the midterm and the skills test.

Fuck me I can't afford another semester or summer courses.

Literally what the fuck am I going to do?
>>
>>36082074
It varies for each person. I found Diff Eq to be pretty easy, but Linear Algebra didnt click with me really. I heard its generally the other way around.
>>
File: 1491248988765.jpg (245KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
1491248988765.jpg
245KB, 600x781px
How do I not do poorly on tests lads?

I'm a sophomore, and I don't remember the last time I got an 80+ on a test for an in-major class (Math), despite me putting in several hours of review, and beginning at least two days before. I really feel with the amount of work that I put in that I shouldn't be busting my ass just for a C.
>>
>>36082423
If you liked the subject don't be afraid to take a grad courses they are nothing like undergraduate courses. There is a lot more interaction in smaller groups and the professor care about students individually.
>>
>tried talking to girl
>she reports me to campus police
>tells them im a homeless vagrant that wandered in.
>>
File: 1445801869438.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1445801869438.png
440KB, 645x1260px
I'm not going to make it.
>>
File: pepe-wojack-thanksgiving-1.jpg (2MB, 2916x1806px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-wojack-thanksgiving-1.jpg
2MB, 2916x1806px
>>36086145
You will make it anon, what makes you think you won't?
>>
>>36079399
I'm too anxious to study because I'm going to fail the test if I don't study.
I think I'm broken.
>>
>>36085738
>several hours
>a few days before

Sounds like you get the marks you work for bucko

Seriously though study harder and longer and you'll get good marks, it actually works like that.
>>
>>36086268

How far in advance do you think I should start? How many hours a day would you study for a test?
>>
File: carmates.png (413KB, 628x350px) Image search: [Google]
carmates.png
413KB, 628x350px
My university's hosting a jazz festival today. I'm going to skip classes to watch/laugh at middle- and high school bands, then play with our jazz ensemble for the featured performance. After the shit week I've had it should be a pretty good time.
>>
File: dude.jpg (98KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
98KB, 625x918px
>>36086226
>I'm too scared to take my medicine because I'll die if I don't take my medicine
Realize how retarded this sounds and go study, anon
>>
File: 1477608805560.gif (1MB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1477608805560.gif
1MB, 200x179px
>taking a dual degree program
>have to take classes at a partnered university next semester
>bring in form of admissions about two weeks ago
>open enrollment began on the 29th
>get priority scheduling due to my program
>didn't know what this meant since I couldn't access the other colleges courses through the usual program
>there's a specific orientation that's in a week for the other college
>thought I was supposed to wait until then to set up my classes
>check the scheduling program today
>dig through my emails to find the times for the other college's courses
>conflicting
>conflicting
>conflicting
>no schedules available that don't conflict
>barely any seats left open
>amount of possible schedules dropping
>emailed adviser to see if there's any hope for me

Why am I so retarded
>>
>have to learn Scheme in the next 3 days to finish a project
>have absolutely no idea what's going on
>>
>missed 2 test on my economy class
>failed
>>
>odd does maths
>even downloads eu4
>>
>Be biggest nerd in collaberative classes.
>Get popular within classes after first test
>Even the Stacy with the big ass in yoga pants is talking to me.
>Come end of semester none of them remember my name or give me a second glance in the hall.

I know it's going to happen yet I keep getting my hopes up about making friends at last.
>>
>>36079399
Basically I just am the happy leader of the university fashism club where I go around making fun of commies. Real fun DESU
>>
File: bristol.png (141KB, 993x596px) Image search: [Google]
bristol.png
141KB, 993x596px
>>36088243
really makes you think huh

origlinino
>>
>>36083431
>one of my only friends is going abroad for a year because his parents are filthy rich
>try to be happy for him but in reality I'm just jealous
>now he's thinking about going there for the remainder of university
This guy is going to spend nearly $100k to study in Asia for two years and his parents say yes to it like nothing. I've consistently got higher grades than you and I've always had a higher GPA than you and yet you are going to a prestigious Korean school because your parents are rich. Fuck
>>
>>36088916
>Korean school

Wow its fucking nothing. Be glad your shitty American state uni diploma is more internnationally recognized than some Ching chong me no chinese baka Kim jong un university
>>
I've realized about five minutes ago that my current semester is totally unsalvageable, and I will have to drop out. I will be $1500 in debt in my country's currency, and I literally have no employable skills, I don't even have a driver's licence for fuck's sake. Haven't told my parents yet.
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: 1482324229864.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1482324229864.png
157KB, 516x440px
>crowded cafeteria
>only open seat is at the table with a gay Russian fuccboi and his two ugly Dominican faghags.
>mfw having to listen to their clucking

How do these people manage to get into college
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.