[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes feminism so appealing to women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: beforeafter.jpg (106KB, 1173x609px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
106KB, 1173x609px
What makes feminism so appealing to women?
>>
>>36078353
Makes you feel important, I guess.
>>
>>36078353
>it gives ugly women an excuse to openly hate men for not wanting them
>>
>>36078367
so r9k vagina edition?
>>
>>36078353
The exact same thing which makes /r9k/ appealing to permavirgins. It's a big echo-chamber of miserable people in which you can be bombarded with endless excuses (which in no way relate to personal shortcomings) as to why you don't have what you think you're entitled to.
>>
>>36078353
Total ownership of achievements and benefits with total freedom from responsibility and blame.
>>
>>36078386
Ooops; this anon >>36078379 beat me to it with a more concise explanation.
>>
>>36078353
Women will do anything for attention.

Even if it's looking like an ugly degenerate who deserves to be crucified and burned.
>>
>>36078353
Probably the desire to feel like a human being equal to everyone else
>>
>>36078386
Yeah, but the difference is that this one doesn't extend into the real world. We don't expect the world to pander to us and the world will certainly never try to.
>>
Praise, paid social-critic positions, and excusing one's self from being a slut.
>>
>>36078438
True, except when a robot's butthurt goes all the way up to their brain and they go on a killing 'spree'; but I will concede that that has far less impact on the world (just like everything else they did).
>>
>>36078353
Feminism attacks women to convert them from a lot of angles.

1. Victimization: women are victims, if you don't agree you are part of the problem.

2. Shaming: if you don't support feminism you don't support your own rights that your female ancestors "fought" for (lel).

3. Financial Scare: men make more money than you because they have penis'. You will always make 3/4 of what men make unless you support feminism.

4. Virtue Signaling: look how upright I look talking about feminism. I'm noble and courageous and also stand up for other's civil rights.

Then there's a bunch of stuff that appeals only to ugly women or women who were abused by their parents as kids; you get to hate men openly, you can talk a lot of shit, feel important, think you actually have power, etc.
>>
resentment of being subhuman

it's easier to blame everything bad in your life on somebody else than try and improve it. it's the also the slave morality of hating strong and worshiping weak, hating beauty and worshiping ugliness, and hating successful while praising failure as a defensive mechanism.

women are less than men in every aspect. men have done everything that's worthwhile and important for humans while women have a wet hole to pleasure men and give birth to men's children. they're weak unsightly animals that are using their resentment to try and destroy men and gain power.
>>
>>36078353
Because it:

1) re-enforces victim complex without people openly calling it a victim complex.

2) gives an explanation for their insecurities -- rather than actually trying to confront their insecurities and get better at whatever they want to be better at, they just blame it all on PATRIARCHY instead
>>
>>36078529

For the first two paragraphs I genuinely didn't know if you were talking about women or robots.

As to the third, I'm curious: what great contributions have YOU made to the world?
>>
>>36078546

Replace PATRIARCHY with HYPERGAMY and you just described a robot.
>>
>>36078386
Except feminism is actually taken seriously in society so you're proving once again that women live on easy mode
>>
>>36078621
I wasn't arguing otherwise.
>>
File: 1466479271972.jpg (62KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466479271972.jpg
62KB, 500x627px
>>36078618
Also, funny story about a radfem I used to know.

>she played this card game like magic the gathering
>she was really shitty at it
>so instead of trying anything to get better (like practice, watch pros, learn from friends who aren't shit) she began to preach on social media about how men keep her down, men discriminate against her whenever she plays in tourneys
>the funny thing: she has never been to a tourney -- her boyfriend at the time who got her into the game tries to help her and ask her to go to tourneys with him to test her skills but she's always too pussy to go and opts to play league of legends at home instead
>her social media shit spewing got her pretty famous in a good way in the community actually because it's all sjws
>she ends up on a podcast
>during the podcast, she talks about top 8-ing a tournament and getting past all of the horrible men who bullied her to try to keep her down
>...but she didn't even go to that tournament -- it was her BOYFRIEND that went and placed in the top 8
>>
File: 1409006597325.gif (992KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1409006597325.gif
992KB, 240x135px
>r9k retards don't understand that women just want equal rights, which is what feminism is

It's like asking, "how come blacks want to be integrated" in 1950s as a white. You guys just don't understand
>>
File: 1488171016728.png (74KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016728.png
74KB, 378x357px
>>36078353
>muh victim
Weak women enjoy the victim card.
Weak women are also the first to yell about how strong and independent they are.
Almost like they're trying to convince themselves.
Strong women are almost never feminists.
They don't usually have time to be.
>>
>>36078367
>implying women can be robots
These women are mad they can't get Chad.
>>
>>36079373
I have one question, why did I have to sign up for the draft despite never using any scholarships? I don't vote either. Where am I benefitting by signing my ass up to die? Why didn't my sister have to sign up for it, instead she got free money for school and has a comfy job now.
>>
>>36079373

This, except the part where they want equal rights; they want all the benefits men have with no consequences. So they want convenient equality, not actual equality.
>>
Just like other political life stances, it reduces the world to a simple-to-understand "good versus evil" narrative where (You) are the underdog protagonist brandishing an ideological weapon against the injustices done to (You) and your kind.
>>
>>36079516

but feminists are fighting for the right for women to be combat more often. Also. most feminists are against the draft all together.

If men cared so much, they could team up with feminists to bring down the draft.

Also, the draft will literally never happen again in today's society so stop bitching.
>>
>>36079516
Because women are physically unfit for war
>>
>>36078353
Desire for social entitlements? Anger toward the opposite gender?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.