[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did YouTube go to shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

When did YouTube go to shit?
>>
>>36078239
When Google bought them
>>
When they thought that just because they held a monopoly over the video sharing network world meant they never had to immediately act upon the things that threatened their existence

>Take down Pewdiepies Youtube RED series because Disney dropped him because of some false shit WSJ said about him
>WSJ realizes that Youtube has a weakness and exploits it by parading on about how Youtube is full of nazis and those nazis are making money off their nazi videos
>companies start taking their ads off youtube
>>
When Youtubers started becoming a thing
>>
>>36078359
>false shit
He literally paid some monkey jungle people to say FUCK THE JEWS and then the braindead moron documented the whole fucking project and proudly posted it online. Are you retarded?
>>
>>36078446
He made a joke at the expense of another youtuber, Keemstar
So when you make an edgy joke you're automatically a nazi, right? Makes sense I guess, right?
Also I assume you're not aware of a WSJ journalist who took screencaps of a racist video with ads from coke, toyota and some other company, showing that youtuber was making money from those ads but it instead turned out those screencaps were fake

fuck off my dick bud
>>
>>36078446
Bait (organic)
>>
>>36078527
>but it instead turned out those screencaps were fake
but then it turned out they were not fake and our jewlord h3h3 had to take down the video where he made those claims ;^)
>>
>>36078239

Queue the 20 year old nostalgiababs who think it was better when they were kids.

It was always shit. 10 years ago it was Smosh and Fred Figglgehorn and The Jonas Brothers, now it's Pewdiepie and H3H3. Same shit different decade.

>>36078446
He actually had them hold up a sign that said KILL ALL JEWS.

>>36078527
>He made a joke at the expense of another youtuber, Keemstar

Oh yeah a multi-millionaire exploiting third-world kids for five bucks is absolutely hilarious XD what a great comedic genius Pewdiepie is, he is absolutely above any criticism ever since the reddiors and pepes adopted him because they now think he's "red pill"
>>
>>36078318
Fpbp

/thread lads
>>
>>36078795
I love how kids look up to that uneducated Israeli manchild who built his career out of reaction vlogs like he's now the Walter Cronkite or Noam Chomsky of their generation.

>ooo uuhhh mainstream media is bad you guys ECH

The guy is on a mainstream media outlet worth 40 billion dollars, which itself is own by a parent company worth 400 billion.
>>
>>36078359
>>36078527
I want to barry my face in those tits
>>
File: 1423231852373.jpg (57KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1423231852373.jpg
57KB, 500x582px
>>36078918
>exploiting

They were paid

>>36079144
In the end of the day, that guy who made the video was getting any money out of it

>>36079158
here you go senpai
>>
>>36078795
Ethan's channel is really going to die soon imo

This is going to sound so antisemetic, but good god he's extremely benefitting off the whole thing with pewdiepies accidental jew hate drama. he can basically say what he wants and makes "dirty bunch of jews" jokes because he can (as he's jewish) to fuel the fire of edgy kids on the internet (pol) and make more money
>>
>>36079203
They were paid 5 bucks and had their lives destroyed because of that. They didn't know what they wrote.

Meanwhile, Felix Shekleberg makes how much money for each video? How much money did he make out of the video with them in it before he pulled it? More than 5 bucks.

>>36079203
>In the end of the day, that guy who made the video was getting any money out of it

What? Did you mean he was -not- getting money out of it?

also, so what? he was still spreading misinformation while hypocritically pretending to be the little independent guy.

>>36079232
Yeah that was one of the first things that the reddit alt-pepes did.

>Look! This one guy is Jewish and defending Pewdiepie! That means all jews everywhere are okay with a children's entertainer who is the top channel on youtube making a video with KILL ALL JEWS in it!
>>
>>36078239
When people started using it as a career option instead of just a platform for regular people to upload videos. So pretty early on
>>
>>36079425
Felix actually tried to get the guys old employers to re-hire them, which they did

The guy who made that video had his had all ads taken off and before hand only made around 7 bucks or something.

I don't think you know how any of this works
This is bait
I'm going to assume you're not retarded any just want more emily pics
>>
so i'll post this pic of emily
>>
>>36079489
>Felix actually tried to get the guys old employers to re-hire them, which they did

Oh how generous of the multi-millionaire who makes shitpost videos to have them back working for 5$ a video out of which they probably see a 1$. Bless him and his kind heart.

>The guy who made that video had his had all ads taken off and before hand only made around 7 bucks or something.

I wasn't talking about the money. Go re-read my post

>I am unable to articulate complex thoughts, and can't defend my position, so I'll shitpost some titties instead

have fun with that.
>>
>>36079626
looks here, i'll post more emily, jeez
>>
Just stop displaying your autism, jesus christ
>>
Does this please you anon, are you happy now?
>>
>>36078318
This answer is so idiotic. YouTube started in 2005 and got bought in 2006, when the site was still in its infancy. Nobody could even make money on it until 2008 and that was only for an extremely select few.

You think a site can operate at a loss forever and not want to reach as many people as possible?
>>
File: 1423331501923.png (109KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1423331501923.png
109KB, 255x255px
Is this calming you down anon?
>>
there, that should be enough to appease your autism
>>
>>36078239
When the started letting money become their master rather than their servant.
>>
March 31,2010 my g
>>
When youtubers became prominent. you started to see less viral videos, less chocolate rain and more youtube vloggers with 2 minute outros. I remember being younger and more autistic than I am now and watching stop motion lego videos. they probably took months to make and the creators never got paid for it--it was just for fun. now all the creativity is gone. no more entertaining oc or quirky viral vids. just annoying youtubers. and fucking "reaction" videos. lol the quality has certainly fallen.
>>
>>36079686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lFfF5XLsCQ
>>
Gen Z with their shit taste and "youtubers".
>>
File: 1489975526210.png (57KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1489975526210.png
57KB, 281x355px
>>36080309
>it was just for fun. now all the creativity is gone. no more entertaining oc or quirky viral vids. just annoying youtubers
to add to that they believe they have aright to be paid and that advertisers not wanting to associate with political channels is censorship.

remember kids its a culture war but if i dont get paid then i cant be arsed to make videos about news articles i read
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.