[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>i want to kill myself
>tfw no gf
>black people are shit
>womens are whores
>i'm such a nice guy why i can't get a gf?
>chad get all the girls
>girls only like douchebag
>she is ugly 4/10
>why elliot can't had a gf? he is good looking...
>sometimes i want to kill people
>gtfo normie!
>i'm a nice guy
>this society is a shit.............

Seriously, why you don't kill yourself and make a better society.
Seriously pull the trigger blow your head, i ain't kidding you don't worth anything.

The people on /r9k/ and /pol/ should die.

If you are ugly, dumb, don't work and you don't put effort in anything, you should DIE because you don't worth to this society.

The only problem of society is YOU.
>>
>>36077486

I'm ugly and short and I put 110% effort into everything (figuratively speaking). I became rich and successful in the process but I'm still unattractive to women.

Can't win it all.

Spend all my free time on here complaining about what it's like to be short and ugly.

Not gonna kill myself. Gonna die naturally in ~50 years. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>36077486
>I'm such a nice guy
Virtually no one on /r9k/ says this. And those who say it are memeing.
>>
File: 1490669915243.png (12KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490669915243.png
12KB, 645x773px
>>36077486
>blow your head
>ain't
>you don't worth anything
>>
>>36077559
>newfag
lurk more

>>36077539
Then leave and became a better person
>>
>>36077576
>he only speaks english
pathetic
>>
>>36077486
>>black people are shit

stop reading there

Yeah you should definitely should fucking kill yourself, you're a waste to society and a burden to your parents.

Probably one of those fat /pol/cucks as well. I thought Trump was suppose to fix everything for you?

But yeah literally fucking kill yourself I'm 100% not joking. No one will miss you anyway.
>>
>>36077603
>Then leave and became a better person

I can't become taller or better looking. I'm meeting with some surgeons about my face but even if I go ahead it will be years before I have a better face.
>>
>>36077486
I'd let the two middle guys cum inside my boipucci
>>
I'm OP, i going to leave this don't work for me, all of you are....fuck you
>>
>>36077659

Why are you so upset? Some of us have legitimate problems and reasons we are here. Not everything in life can be fixed with hard work.

I wish it were that easy. I would put the work in to get taller and straighten/fix my face and be happy.

But you don't get to choose these things.
>>
>>36077539
Post a picture of your short and ugly self with the date and time along with something super expensive you own (gaming computers don't count; something like a car or your big house).
>>
>>36077686

Why? Do you believe I'm lying about being short and ugly? Or do you believe I'm lying about being rich?

Either way I'm not going to post a picture of something that could identify me on /r9k/. It would ruin my life if people knew I'm a wizard hanging out on this site.

My real life job requires people believe I'm a normal confident functioning happy person. So I pretend that IRL.
>>
>>36077623
Did you make your own retard language, anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.