[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASMR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I've just found a really nice thing that jellybean does in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9eZ00bRCGA asmr video, at around 19:30 she takes very short breaths, like "hu, hu, hu, hu" and i love it
was wondering if there are any videos of her specifically or anyone doing an asmr video with that being showcased either specifically that effect or if the effect is used a lot in a video.
>>
Gibi Asmr is so amazing

Love all her content. Love her. What a babe.
>>
>>36077314
her brow ridge makes me want to throw up
>>
>>36077511
does she do the thing i mentioned?
and in what vid?
>>
File: 1487644601251.png (539KB, 478x602px) Image search: [Google]
1487644601251.png
539KB, 478x602px
>>36077511
yeah, i'd love to pork her
>>
>>36077511
fuck i came here to post this
so cute
>>
>>36077314
If you want to jump really deep into the rabbit hole: There is a fairly big /asmr/ on cripplechan. Just realize that everybody there is insane.
>>
>people are listening to western whores try to make ASMR
The japs have been making it for years before this shit kicked off on youtube. They have everything from breathing sounds to girls going nuts on drugs. Everything you can ever imagine, its been done a million times with great results.
>>
Watching ASMR is a special kind of disgustingly pathetic, even for robots.
>>
>>36078002
What is so pathetic about it? It's relaxing
>>
>>36078082
It's one step below tipping the whores on chaturbate. Your views give them money so they don't ever have to work a day in their life.
>>
>>36078897
it's the patreon shit that gives them money i think
>>
>>36078002
>>36078897
People like you who post about shit you don't know and assume all ASMR is cute girls lazily talking into their microphones are worse, though.
>>
>>36078980
Why should someone make a viable income off of whispering into their mic, doing roleplays, and tapping/touching shit? It's people like you that should be sent back in time to be killed during a mass genocide.
>>
>>36079043
I never implied that someone should make a viable income off of whispering into their mic.

You compared ASMR to chaturbate and I only mean that just because lazy whores have adopted it as a means towards an easy income doesn't mean it's always been like that, or that that's a fair representation.

That said, I'm not going to avoid content I like just because its creator makes a penny off of it. That's childish.
>>
I listen to this whenever I feel lonely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V4c7Fn6LU
>>
File: 1442081872046-3.jpg (46KB, 665x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442081872046-3.jpg
46KB, 665x640px
How many of you actually have the ASMR trigger and how many of you just want to listen to girls "talk to you"
>>
>>36077511
>>36077631
>>36077670
>le I like video games
>I'm such an awkward dork!

It's real hard to enjoy her videos when her whole schtick rounds up the beta males en masse.
>>
>>36079255
depends what it is

i really love mouth sounds, tapping, and i find stuff like the cranial nerve exams do actually make me sleepy

but i will watch other shit if the woman is attractive, and i don't watch any men
>>
>>36079043

I think it's most accurate to think of ASMR like phone sex.

I actually just jerked off to the OP video. I'm not even into ASMR shit.

Before the Internet, you had hookers, strip clubs, and sex phone lines.

Now you have webcam shows and ASMR crap.

Girls like this are no different than the ones who would have been working sex lines 20 years ago. It's just a new spin on an old profession.
>>
File: Tony Ravioli.png (768KB, 1223x794px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Ravioli.png
768KB, 1223x794px
Who here /poopsies/?

I hope Toni POZZES me!
>>
>youll never have a cute korean doctor whisper broken english while checking you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7y-LUes9fQ&t=0s
>>
Jellybean is my favorite ASMR. She has such kind eyes.
>>
>>36081091
"Kind eyes" - what are you talking about? You mean the entire act put on to appeal to the half a million betas who kiss her ass and give her money?
>>
>>36077993
Maybe I dont want to listen to a fucking jap speaking it's shitty language.
>>
Is it gay to get turned on by this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJtbHznILHc&t=877s
>>
>>36081257
What the fuck is that lmfap
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>36077314
Ephemeral rift is the best asmr channel
he's pretty much a weirdo robot
he does plague doctor to asmr bids ffs
>>
SEEMS LIKE HER TITS HAS GROWN Hhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu62jrLYEO4&t=1150s
>>
>>36077314
This girl is a 5/10 worshiped like an 8, why she gets so much attention/money is a mystery

>>36081257
Her entire schtick is being a smartass for 40 minutes in every video, I don't think she knows what ASMR is
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.