[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ hates me because I wasn't born with a penis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 432554653432.gif (859KB, 480x230px) Image search: [Google]
432554653432.gif
859KB, 480x230px
>/r9k/ hates me because I wasn't born with a penis.
>>
>>36076315
no I hate you because you go in the internet and tell lies
>>
No, we hate you because you feel the need to point it out.
>>
File: 5567567567564.gif (447KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
5567567567564.gif
447KB, 300x275px
>>36076358
>>36076419
>blah blah blah fuck you i'm going my own way
You nerds have issues.
>>
Tits and a timestamp or GTFO roastie
>>
>>36076315
Yeah, the world sucks that way OP.
>>
>>36076315
No we hate you because you fell the need to tell us that you have a hole in your groin. This is one of the few places where everyone is judged purely on merit, it doesn't matter if you are a women or not because you are anonymous. And the fact that you ruin that by trying to gain privilege by stating that you are a women completely discredits everything you say.

>TLDR: Tits or GTFO slut
>>
>>36076492
>blah blah blah fuck you i'm going my own way
whom are you quoting?
>>
File: LONDON.jpg (307KB, 1596x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LONDON.jpg
307KB, 1596x1600px
>>36076315
YOU KNOW THE FUCKING ORIGINAL RULES ROASTIE
>>
Why is this thread still up? Anons stop replying to bait. Just let it go
>>
>>36076315
You prefer to be in a chad's harem though.
Don't deny it.
>>
>>36077504
>This is one of the few places where everyone is judged purely on merit

I love 4chan but you're fucking delusional. Nothing on 4chan has ever been judged on the basis of merit - it's just a contest to see who can shout the loudest and it always has been.
>>
>>36077657
He could've worded that differently but he has a point

4chan is a place where you can't be judged as a person. You're not a person, not even a user, just an individual anonymous post. You're nothing but the words in that post.

We hate it when you point out your gender because it gives you undue attention and affection. You become less what you post, and more somebody anons want to appeal to in the hopes of having sex with you (thus becoming beta orbiters).

In other words, we don't hate you because you're female, we hate you because you leverage that fact to get more attention. If you decided not to go out of your way to declare your sex, we'd like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (409KB, 1450x2174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
409KB, 1450x2174px
>>36076315
Post thigh highs if you have Em. Please? Gonna need proof.
>>
>>36078060
See what I mean?

Originsl
>>
>>36076315
TITS
OR
GTFO
Originally nskakrjrb
>>
>>36076315
no we hate you because you go on 4chan and announce youre a woman. we dont care. btfo.
>>
File: IMG_3972.jpg (17KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3972.jpg
17KB, 200x300px
>>36076492
Why would you come to a board you hate? Youre like a nigger who wants to join the KKK. Females are like children, they want everything just because someone else has it.

Fuck off you roastie cunt.
>>
>>36077600
Its not bait. These are girls using the 'le bait' meme to actually post unironic anti-robot bullshit.
>>
>>36078326

Or a robot who's so extra-pathetic that he has nothing better to do that watch a bunch of other robots lose their shit.
>>
>>36078354
Yes thus does happen bu not as oftern as you think these days. Alot of these 'bait' threads are legit OR they end up bringing the normies and sluts who think its a safe zone to post in.
>>
>>36076315
please be my girlfriend

this is a very original post
>>
>>36078467
I bet it's just as prevalent as ever. Instead of just one JapaneseLettuceHardcore making the ass burgers squad flip their shit it's like 12 at once. Quite frankly I think it's hilarious. This board is the easiest to troll out of all on 4chan. Instead of ignoring attention whores people here feed them convinced they are somehow hurting their feelings. They're like monkeys in a zoo behind two different cages flinging their shit. It's completely futile.
>>
>>36076492
They didn't say anything in there about going their own ways.
>>
>>36076315
>Everyone on 4chan hates me because I wasn't born tall
>>
>>36078022
This. It was beautifully written anon. Good job.
>>
>>36078507
JLH was a normie slut. She believed in what she was doing.

If we ignore them theyy continue to post. Thats exactly how they have managed to get a foot hokd here. You reslly think all thise trap and cunt 'rate me' thresds are tolls? No those people literally tjink r9k is about that shit and they post without recourse.

It needs to be chsllenged and stoped. We need to make this place a toxic environment for the normies.
>>
>>36078703
You can't make them stop. There is no rule against what they are doing. Negative reactions are still reactions. If you ignore them their posts head to the last page. If you give them a negative reaction they reply. Even if you sage it you are encouraging them to bump the thread.

Your strategy is as bad a your spelling and grammar. Did you go to special ed classes?
>>
>>36076315
>fuck yourselves
False, we hate you because you tell us to fuck ourselves instead of fucking us.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.