[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ghosted/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: wojak3.png (224KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak3.png
224KB, 1000x700px
Anyone /ghosted/ here? I feel that people just ignore me, they just don't answer when I talk to them, don't sitting with me, even teachers are pretending that they don't know I exist so I have literally never been asked by them at lesson. I don't even get the (You)s at /r9k/ and I'm a threadkiller. Anyone can relate?
>>
>>36075531
Yes, anon. I have felt your pain. I posted in my first thread that didn't die today
>>
>>36075531
i'm also a threadkiller

i had three dates with women i met online in the last three days. all of them ghosted me.
it hurts so much.
>>
>>36075771
That sounds very painful, anon. I'm sorry that happened to you. At least maybe you learned something about yourself in the process, but that doesn't make it feel any better right now. I'm sorry.
>>
It does suck..
I'm sorry that happens to you.
>teacher called me by someone else's name. I always though he was cool, I disliked for a while.
>everyone sometimes looks at me differently, I'm OK with it, they're all the same...normalfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 700x1244px
>>36075531
I usually do the ghosting
Install social media for whatever reason, see all these people from my past, how much stuff they've done, how empty their words seem, the narcissistic attitude they've all developed, and then they try talking to me, and I just delete it without saying anything.
>>
>>36075855
i don't know what's wrong with me or what kind of vibes i give off to people. i wish someone could give me specific things to work on, but no one wants to put thought into it. or they want to spare my feelings.... i want to improve, but i can't.
>>
>>36075531
>they just don't answer when I talk

This is one of the most infuriating things!!!

There's very few things that kill your confidence like seeing someone notice you're talking to them and they still ignore OR you talk at the same time as another person and the other person always gets the attention
>>
>>36075919
That sounds like a very frustrating and painful situation.

Do you have any friends you talk to? Maybe think about how you change your behavior around women versus people you are closer to.

In your defense though, there are a lot of women out there who just don't understand certain personalities. If a guy doesn't fit into their preconceived ideas of a "suitable" personality, then they don't have a chance to ever have her be comfortable around her. But there are women out there who get other personalities. Some women are just exclusive, and those are not the type of women that are healthy to associate with.

Again, I'm sorry that nobody is helping you. But you want to improve, which is a promising thing
>>
>>36076027
This.

And when you're talking to them and someone else walks by and they ask you to wait so they can talk to the new person. Then they try to come back to your conversation and you feel like shit and don't even want to talk to them anymore since they just cut you off
>>
>havent been texted first in a month
>actually get no answer or a straight up no when inviting people to hang out
hahahaha
>>
Yup.

I desperately try to buy people's affection with money because I am desperately lonely and people always vanish on me with no word.

They inevitably do anyways.
>>
File: maybesomeday.png (417KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
maybesomeday.png
417KB, 960x731px
goingthroughthemotionsorigi
>>
File: 1479333085627.png (192KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1479333085627.png
192KB, 500x485px
>>36075531
I know those feels
I've killed way more threads than I've positively contributed to.
>>
Just pretend to be a femanon the fucking idiots on here will believe it
>>
>>36076661
Don't fucking do that, I hate those threads.
>>
>long thread
>post long insightful comment
>last post of the thread
>nobody cares
>thread discarded
>>
>>36076272
I've never been messaged first in my entire life, exceptions include work, parents and Uni group projects.
>>
I know that feel man. When I'm around others with my friend most of the time no one talks to me. At this point, I've just accepted it.
>>
>>36075531
I'm tolerated at best. Been ghosted about my entire existence. Entirely my fault but whatever
>>
>>36076780

I was texted first, once, and it was a roastie apologising for rejecting me.

Like gee thanks.
>>
>>36076868
At least you got an apology anon. I can only relate to half of that
>>
>>36076868
May be she's mentally unwell?
>>
>>36076921

No, she rejected a few month previously and then we are still friends and we got to talking and I basically told her why I liked her and she clearly felt really bad.

Then she sent me the whole, "I'm really sorry but physical attraction, bla, bla, pls don't think of me as shallow bla, bla".

>>36076884

It doesn't make me feel any better. She basically told me I'm just too ugly for her.
>>
>>36075531
Was there supposed to be a thread here? I showed up, there was no content. Huh. Oh well. Guess Opie was a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>36076971
That sucks man.

She is shallow..
Is she ugly?
>>
>>36075531
My high school waifu does this shit online, but always talks to me irl.
>>
>tell friends about a cool place i used to hang out
>they all went there without me
>tfw im mlst sad about not being able to show them around, all the good parts they missed
>>
>>36077040
Theyre retarded and jerks, I'm sorry, lad.
>>
>>36077021

She's a weird mix. She has all the right blood (nordic female) to be a goddess but all in the wrong quantities:

>double chin despite only being chubby
>huge feet
>taller than half the men
>cheslet

She's not the most attractive girl. I was into her primarily because I thought she was a smart nerd but actually it turns out that she's not that smart. I'm over her now.
>>
>>36077040

Find better friends. Don't let yourself depend on people who don't care about you.
>>
>>36077193
Well at least know you know, I hope you fin someone who will end up loving you for who you really are, man!
>>
>>36075531
I ghost people irl all the time. It feels pretty based.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.