[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 2 smart too become addicted to heroin I just want to try it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 691890.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
691890.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>tfw 2 smart too become addicted to heroin

I just want to try it
>>
LOOK AT ME BART, I FAILED THE 4TH GRADE TWICE

NOW I DRIVE THE SCHOOLBUS
>>
File: 1488171016735.png (72KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016735.png
72KB, 378x357px
>>36075400
That shit fucks your life, on the first try.
I know from experience.
Please don't try it. It's not like weed or a beer, where you can try it, get buzzed, and then put it down for weeks/months.
It's something entirely different. It latches itself right away. Once you feel it, if you're smart, you'll know right away, 'this was a mistake.'
Even knowing the feeling of it will taint you forever.
I'm not exaggerating. Please don't ever try it, robot.
>>
Don't do opiates. Fucking ever. Even pills because you will get hooked easily. Once the money runs dry for pills, you'll start smoking H. Once your seratonin receptors start getting fucking destroyed you'll start slamming it.
>>
If you want a hard high just do coke. At least with coke you can hit it and quit it.
>>
>took hydrocodone once, liked it so I did it once a month for next 8 months
>tried oxycodone and never did it again
>tried opana 2 in the span of a month
>snorted h with a junkie friend and then turned down the next line and everytime he offered after that
>binged smoking fent for a little under a day because a bunch was given to me and IW anted to see what an opiate binge was like
has been 7 months since ive had any opiate and I feel no need to use, its all about self control and moderation, if youre not some cuck that gives into the weak temptation to use it should be easy
>>
>>36075557
I still remember the first time i tried oxy

Holy fuck it was fucking amazing, I never wanted to come down, I was completely content with doing nothing, I was completely content with my life even though it amounted to literally nothing

Pretty good time desu

I do remember the next day I came up with a list of reasons of why it was okay for me to take it again that night, thats when I realized I was probably heading down a dangerous path
>>
im terrified of every drug.

i get anxiety from alcohol and weed. i hate the feeling of not having control.

...whats heroin like? would it be possible to feel anxious on it?
>>
>>36075866
about it yes, high on it I would say you have a maybe 5% of that. For 100% no anxiety on a drug just use a bezo but make sure you know what youre in for, but if youre asking about h you probably have either good self controll or are reckless either way, maybe a bit of both.
>>
Try mdma instead, more enjoyable
>>
then don't do it

you don't have to do shit

wanna pee your blankets all day? do it

wanna play a vidya? do it

wanna kill yourself? then fucking yourself

no one gives a fuck and IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTTTEERRERRERR

seriously heroin or no it doesn't fucking matter, so just do it or don't
>>
File: 1481237931001.jpg (31KB, 370x275px) Image search: [Google]
1481237931001.jpg
31KB, 370x275px
>>36075711
>not going for week long binges that turn into months of intermittent use until your tolerance is so high that 160mg oxy feel like pure water to you and you finally take a break for a couple months, which you could have done any time, but opiates are so good that it's irrational to not be on them unless you have a good reason to

lmao git gud kiddo, i bet girls smile at you

t. wizard
>>
>>36075400
Don't do shit like that, it's a physiological not a psychological dependency.
>>
You'll have a honeymoon period of about 6 months, then your life will gradually collapse until you're left with nothing. It only gets worse.
>>
>>36075400
save it for the end when you're old and dgaf
>>
>>36076043
done it, come down was absolute shit, wanted to kms for 2 days afterwards. Haven't done it since
>>
>>36076551
t-they call me a nice friend alot too! Does that mean they want me?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.