[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The solution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

>take your daily Vitamin D
>keep a sleeping schedule
>wake up one hour earlier
>learn 10-15 vocabs of some language in 30min
>go for a walk/run for 30min
>you will be healthier and even learn a language in 1-2 years
>>
>>36075290
This is not bad advice.

Another thing is to make your bed everyday. As small as it sounds, it's actually an exercise in self-discipline and getting used to routines, as well as seeing that efforts get you results.

Also clean and organize your room. You spend so much time in there it should be a relaxing and comforting environment. I live by the KonMari method and my life was turned around since I started it.
>>
What does learning a language actually do? As of you're gonna get a job or anything with your mediocre non-fluent language skillz lol

Might as well learn pick up or how to become charismatic instead, that could at least give you a girlfriend or wife
>>
>>36075820
>learn pick up or how to become charismatic

That's not something you learn, it's practice and trial and error.

Learning a language is a door into a whole other world. That can get you a girlfriend/wife and the approval of her family if she's whatever ethnicity of the language you've learned. Even if they're not, it's still seen as a sign of intelligence and some girls have a fetish for guys who speak whatever language.
>>
>>36075290
But I'm lazy and have to do things anyway.
>>
>>36075290
>daily:
>b12,b6,l-arganine,l-theanine, and a cup of tea in the morning
>while tea is brewing put on a piece of toast
>eat toast, leave tea to cool
>clean any mess from last night and make the bed
>drink tea and swallow vitamins
>Near-daily:
>various recreational drugs usually being dextroamphetamine with a downer usually hydro or oxy
>restart pc, maybe clean up some files and folders
>vaccum
>weekly:
>go to walmart
>go to dealer
>wash sheets and cloths
Lifes pretty good desu, I look and feel better than I ever have before, fuck everyone that said you peak in high school, I feel bad for them. In my 20s finally getting my life in somewhat of an order and I couldnt feel more alive!
>>
>>36075906
>That's not something you learn, it's practice and trial and error.
Do you have experience with that?

How do I into charisma?
>>
I speak 3 languages and it hasn't helped me at all in life. It's all about whom you know. A guy I know is about to get a well-paid government job office job just because his friend's mom works there and helped him.
I'd rather someone offer me advice on how to regain motivation. I've lost every last piece of it.
>>
>>36076247
>Do you have experience with that?

A little bit yeah, I guess I'm a REEE GET OUT because I had sex with 5 girls, dated a couple more, and actually rejected a few of them.

>How do I into charisma?

It's hard to sum up into a few words...

Well what turned my life around was that I stopped caring about gf anxiety. Like I would always worry about impressing girls and thinking about what to say and do and one day I just stopped caring and talked to them as if they were dudes.

I also lowered my standards which in hidnsight were extremely unrealistic when I was younger. I was always chasing after Staceys. Once I started aiming for girls who were in my league and shared my interests it was much more easier.

On the other hand, raise up your own standards. Look long and hard in the mirror and think "would I have sex with myself? How can I improve?"

Above all, it may sound strange but charisma isn't about yourself it's about other people. It's about listening to other people and asking them about what they like or what they think of this or that and then adding to what they're saying and making them laugh. It's not about trying to show off your own tastes or hobbies or what you think is funny or interesting.

Like if a girl asks you what you're into, give her a short one or two word answer and then ask about what she's into and complement her taste, and say something like "oh I've never heard of that, that sounds interesting, what's that like?"

Same if you ask her what she's into, don't interrogate her but encourage her to talk about herself some more. The worst thing you can do is ask a girl what she's into, and then ignore what she says to instead talk about yourself, That's the opposite of charisma.

Oh and eye contact and smiling and all that.
>>
>>36075290
>>>you will be healthier and even learn a language in 1-2 years
This won't necessarily make you any happier or less depressed than you are now. Friendly reminder.
>>
File: semicolonpepe.jpg (65KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
semicolonpepe.jpg
65KB, 550x535px
>>36075290

I've tried it all, anon. Nothing works.
>>
>>36076689
thanks, my physical standards are actually not high at all, I prefer THICC girls and a 6-7/10 face is enough for me

But I guess I have really high personality standards because I want her to be Christian, and a virgin.

tfw
>>
>>36075290
Could you tell me why and what kind of vitamin d anon?
>>
>>36076794
>I've tried it all
Persistence. I doubt you lasted a mouth.
>>
>>36076952

I lifted for 2 years and it didn't do anything. Vitamin D? Tried it, Nada. When I traveled overseas I was forced to keep a sleep schedule. It didn't result in any change

This advice is regurgitated constantly and it shows how depression is overdiagnosed.
>>
>>36076995
>-ed
not
>-ing

Just proved my point.
>it shows how depression is overdiagnosed
You are the prime example.
>>
>>36076143
Senpai how'd you get hooked up with the painkillers and how much do you pay?
>>
>>36075290
Great. Now I'll know 2 languages that I'll be too afraid to use.
>>
File: close up.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
close up.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
>>36077037

If a treatment doesn't work after 2 years I can safely say it's non-effective.

>"take sugar pills for depression!"
>I did and after 6 months I felt no different
>"bro just keep taking sugar pills"
fuck off.
>>
>>36077088
You have this typical self victimizing mentality. You would rather dramatize over your life than fix it.

People like you should only receive a stimulating kick in the butt for even mentioning depression.
>>
>>36077055
east coast, its around 6$ for 15mg hydrocodone and 7 for the oxy equivelent, dont remember off the top of my head. Kind of steep by average users definitions but maybe im just sensitive to the stuff because even 5mg of hydro makes it an endeavour to get out of my chair
>>
File: 1474971665908.jpg (50KB, 542x612px) Image search: [Google]
1474971665908.jpg
50KB, 542x612px
>>36075290
>>wake up one hour earlier

B-but anon, I only sleep for about 4 hours a night already.
>>
>>36075290

i do about an hour of duolingo spanish everyday whilst i grind out my hearthstone gold lol

i'd say it is going to take a year before i can say things on the fly and begin to get fluent (will prolly make a lot of mistakes)
>>
>>36077088
>gave me a childrens dose of zoloft for three months
>tried it just to say I did before I start bitching for drugs that would actually help
>after trying that my therapist seemed more open to giving out stuff that actuall has success rather than at first when it was strict ssri's
>end up getting addy and xannie errr day
>still dont abuse it because it works for me at the perscribed dose and I dont want to fuck it up
>>
>>36076888
it makes you happier and raises your testosterone levels (srs)

take about 5000-10000 IU of Vitamin D3 a day, and also take Vitamin K with it.

Good luck, I've been on it for only a month and I'm already noticing great mood, confidence, and gym strength benefits. It also cured my erectile disfunction. (I didn't wanna admit that I had it, but I never had morning wood and only got semis when I fapped, and I fapped once every few days) Now I get morning wood all the time. Weirdly though, I also don't feel like fapping at all. I get boners but the process of fapping just doesn't appeal to me.

Spread the word guys, it really is as close to a wonder drug as a legal and healthy supplement is gonna get (it decreases cancer risk too). So many guys just get on TRT for low test without trying Vitamin D first. It's great
>>
>>36075290
>taking meme vitamins
>>
File: 1490887651439.jpg (80KB, 753x730px) Image search: [Google]
1490887651439.jpg
80KB, 753x730px
>>36077334
Fucking causals. You are like a refugee compare to me.
>>
>>36077395
not that anon btw, I'm not the OP
>>
>>36075906

i'm learning spanish because my mum's foreign (from russian border / middle east area), my dad's white english

so i ended up looking spanish strangely enough, were on holiday to spain last year and i didn't know much spanish at all apart from the words you pick up hearing from TV and shit, whilst there i had a phrase book and was able to understand very basic shit.

standing around somewhere outside the hotel, some spanish people were looking at me also waiting (i had a hotel wrist band on)

and they said some shit that sounded like tourist, but one of them said no, something, el es un hombre espanol, lol

and i did have a few spanish ppl talk to me in spanish and i replied in an english accented 'no hablo espanol', and they either walked off (prolly not knowing english) or if they did they said, oh sorry you looked like you are spanish

maybe if i wasn't a total NEET loser, and i could speak spanish i could escape blighty and go and live in spain or their islands....

i've had a horrible time in england, just because i don't look like a typical anglo (aslo am shorter than the average), i've found english people to be very cruel and dismissive of any man that isn't a WASP or celtic (and tall of course which i think is an anglo trait)

i feel short where i live in england, but in spain i felt normal even tall lol, it is an injustice for me to have been born into an anglo world, i know i'm not liked or wanted by any of them so i became a NEET, i removed myself from them voluntarily.

however i wonder if i could've been a normie if i had been brought up in spain =/

:SIGH: it's kinda too late though, my life is already wasted and ruined at 35 years old (also i've never worked or had a gf)

it was wierd in spain i actually felt happier there and kept my head up

it's made me hate the UK even more after seeing how things could have been after having a taste there...
>>
gnfjdvvgv
>>
File: AtheneLive.jpg (18KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
AtheneLive.jpg
18KB, 176x176px
>>36076794
>>36077088
google logicnation
>>
>>36077402
>ywn wake one one these fakers up by promising to marry her for a green card and kissing her
>>
>>36077601
Hey man, that sounds like a great goal, keep working at it! It's never too late to change, you could learn Spanish real well in a couple more years and then you'd only be 37.
>>
>>36077601
Learn some more Spanish and move there.

You've tasted your goal and you've already made some progress towards it.

And don't worry about being 35. I'm 36 and adopted videography in less than three years ago with zero experience (aside from 2 semesters of photography and one useless year of film school before I dropped out).

It's never too late to move somewhere new and gain some new hobbies/work options. I'll admit working regularly without giving into depression sucks for me (so it might suck even more for you), but this is the easiest time in history to learn new skills, especially ones that involve changing technology (film, photography, animation, etc). You have a ton of options for learning languages, from Duolingo to pirating Rosetta Stone or Pimsleur. Try them all until one clicks for you. Once you find a system/app you like, you'll be speaking conversational Spanish in no time.

I believe in you, man. Go to Spain. ASAP.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.