[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's wrong with wanting a "chad" boyfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 16

File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
what's wrong with wanting a "chad" boyfriend?
>>
Nothing. In fact most chads are nice dudes. It's a meme that chads are bad people. Most comes from butt hurt beta robots
>>
You are worthless and inadequate, with nothing to commend you beyond not-like-other-girls tastes, but you don't see it.
He is way, way, out of your league, but you still dream about him noticing you, just for being you, like some autistic, incel fantasy. Even then, you imagine him initiating.
If you speak to him, you blabber like a spastic, like an awkward, nerd virgin. If he were a woman, you'd creep him out intensely.

But he isn't, so he shags and dumps you.
Yes I know this is bait, its still a valuable instructive.
>>
>>36072552

Nothing, it's just that the robots here think everyone should be paying attention to them despite the fact they have nothing entertaining to offer a person.

>Inb4 girls are supposed to want to be with me just because I exist
>>
>>36072690

>Nothing, it's just that the fembots here think good men should be paying attention to them despite the fact they have nothing entertaining to offer a person.

And that's what's wrong with wanting a chad boyfriend. You want the best, but you'll do no work, no 'self-improvement', just whinge.
>>
>>36072841

True, it goes both ways.

Though theoretically a fembot still offers sex which is a good enough currency for many people. A manbot on the other side is usually just a whining manchild with no skillset or strive for anything.

T. A man
>>
there is nothing wrong with wanting an attractive partner, it's fucking natural but i personally think that the stereotypical chad personality is boring af
>>
>>36072927

>Though theoretically a fembot still offers sex which is a good enough currency for many people

For many virgins. A man who can regularly get laid will take the piss out of a 'fembot' and will treat her like women do unattractive men. The fact that they think their pussy is valuable to such men is a joke.

t. male version of the bitchy 'fat friend', except I'm not fat, more emaciated and ratlike.
>>
>>36072690
>they have nothing entertaining to offer a person
Hey I am pretty good at video games I bet kicking everyone's ass in the room is good enough.

Like when we were kids I used to play with a female friend all the time and I always won as expected, then I told mini chad and mini normie to all gang up on me 3 vs 1 and I still won. It was nice.
>>
>>36072971
hm not really for me. I don't mind if the guy is boring as long as he's good looking confident and knows how to treat me well
>>
Whats wrong with wanting a robot gf(female)?

Why do i even try.
>>
>>36073061

Thinking anyone with actual stuff going on in their life cares about video games? How old are you anon?

Once people grow up they only play games to relax a bit, literally noone would care about your gaming skills or think that this is a major advantage for a potential relationship.
>>
File: 1480991340635.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480991340635.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>36072690
A lot of the disdain comes from rolling dice in a game we didn't choose to play and losing genetic lottery while a braindead 6'4 blond hair blue eyed genetic-greek god tier chad RNGed into an easy life.
>>
>>36073073
>i don't mind if the guy is boring
how? how can be with someone you don't connect with?
>>
>>36073116

>literally noone would care about your gaming skills or think that this is a major advantage for a potential relationship.

At least someone would. You talk with the jumped up certainty of a regular here.
>>
>>36073126

Most often than not those ''braindead 6'4 blond hair blue eyed genetic-greek god tier chads'' don't have a meaningful life at all, so it just goes a waste. Once these people turn 35 it's life over for them because they don't usually surround themselves with people who care about them or bring any meaningful relationship
>>
>>36073126
>braindead
Most Chads are more intelligent than the people here
>>
>>36073073
>"a guy can be a fucking boring no personality Chad but that doesn't matter if he's hot and confident"
Bravo, I say, what an insightful comment to the female psyche
>>
>>36073116
>Thinking anyone with actual stuff going on in their life
Like? What is there in life that's better than games? I play games because I can do stuff there that I would never be able to do otherwise. No matter how Chad you may be you can't kill 100 armed people in a room, on your own.

Playing with friends is fun, so why wouldn't it be fun to play with a bf?
>>
>>36072552
Oh nothing I suppose.
Unless you don't want to be another notch under his belt.
I mean you don't seriously think you're any more special to him than the other girls he nailed and the ones after you?
>>
Most men would be happy with a reasonably attractive non-fat gf with a sweet personality.

Women just want Chadwick Thundercockson. 6'6 millionaire entrepreneur and part time professional athlete and model who is completely devoted to you while also remaining mysterious.

That's fine to want that, just don't cry to us regular joes when it falls through with him.
>>
>>36072552
cuz you're a dumb bitch
>>
>>36073247

You can enjoy your games all you want, anon, that part is up to you. Just don't expect anyone to think this is a valuable asset you possess and want to date you JUST because of it.

Playing videogames brings nothing to a meaningful relationship and in no way tells the other person you'd be a reliable partner
>>
If you can get a Chad bf, nothing. Go for it.

If you cannot but keep insisting, that you should anyway and rejecting guys in your league until you are 35 and well spent, then well, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36073073
Look I understand your point, but you don't want a relationship, you just want to fuck. Would I fuck a Stacy if I had the chance? Sure. Would I like to stay with Stacy knowing we share fucking nothing in common, and the shit she will talk to me about is uninsteresting as fuck and I rather just play games until it's nighttimke I get to fuck her again? Not really.

I would get Stacy as a fuck buddy but I have nothing in common with Stacy to build a relationship, I wouldn't give 2 shits about Stacy or what happens to her and her life. I'm quite sure it must be the same for you and pretty much everyone.
>>
>>36072575
>It's a meme that chads are bad people.

Studies show that male attractiveness is highly correlated with incidence of infidelity. It's not a meme at all. A Chad, gets bored, realises he can have all those other women and goes for it. What are you going to do about it? He can get another woman anytime.
>>
>>36073384
Look I like to feel like fucking John Wick or Goku and I play games for that, even if I was a Slayer I would not be able to do that.

Now, if I am good at games, and I find a girl that likes games, why wouldn't she be interested?

You talked about "anyone with actual stuff going on in their life", I ask, what is that? Money? Money is a the means to an end, having loads of it is meaningless, you only need enough for what you want and you should aim to get that level of income without having to work.

So, what is it, what do you mean by "anything going with their lives"?
>>
>>36073516
>Get that level of income without having to work

I'm not even going to bother typing up a proper answer, anon.

Unless it's a fucking whore you are after regular people tend to look for things like future, safety, reliability and trust in each other.

If you are a good-for-nothing gamer who would not put in his fair share into a relationship, don't expect anyone to be interested

>imb4 muh games are cool tho
>>
>>36073710
>I'm not even going to bother typing up a proper answer
Probably because you can't refute it, money is not the end, it's the means to that end. My end is games, I get a house via mom (my own, she works in real state so she has one she can spare), so I just need money for food, internet and games. What do I need for that? 3k a month? That's not hard to get.

>like future, safety, reliability and trust in each other
Future? You can't be safe about future, you may have everything today and end up fucking up and losing it all the next.

Trust? As in? You really think someone from r9k can have the luxury to cheat?

And what the fuck you mean with reliability?
>>
>>36072552
Most chads, while not as bad as robots make them out to be, are still not above the flaws of humanity more than any other average person, and it is these flaws (or their absence) that you should consider when choosing a mate, at least more than such qualities like muscle mass, personal wealth, charisma, or even subjective attractiveness.
The problem lies not with the chad, but with your own standards and how easily you will betray them for some money and a 6-pack.
>>
>>36073906
By your answers I can see that at the moment you are a lost cause because you very deluded. I can't be bothered wasting so much time to go through everything relevant to the questions posed, but you'll figure it on your own some day I hope
>>
>>36073432
I thought chads are attractive because they do and say what they want whether it makes people dislike them or like them

They don't try to please others and inturn gain others respect which then activates grills almond's
>>
>>36073996
Sounds like you really just ran out of things to say, that's understandable. People have lost sight of what really matters, and they end up looking for "success" and "money". In reality they are just shallow shells that have nothing going for them, they don't even know what they want.
>>
>>36073996
Oh and by the way you never bothered to give an answer to what you meant by "anything going with their lives". Really makes you think, huh?

Were you even sure of what you were talking about?
>>
File: o867i5y4.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
o867i5y4.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>36072552
>what's wrong with wanting a "chad" boyfriend?
Doing so while being a man.
>>
What's wrong about it?

Only giving your love and affection to guys who only want you for sex, and then complaining that guys only want you for sex.

Meanwhile the rest of us, who actually want your love, have to learn to live with loneliness our whole lives.

And the funny thing is, you will come to hate Chads, but by then it will be too late for both of us.
>>
>>36074052
>I thought chads are attractive because they do and say what they want whether it makes people dislike them or like them
They do that, but within certain paradigms. It's more about the appearance of not caring, rather than actually not caring. And you have to 'not care' about the right things, otherwise you're a creep and a weirdo.
>>
>>36072552
Not a thing. If I was a girl, I would fuck everybody.
>>
File: 1479334878912.jpg (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479334878912.jpg
26KB, 300x250px
>>36072552
Nothing's wrong with that fembot.
You should continue to better yourself so that when you get a Chad bf, you'll feel worthy of him and won't sabotage the relationship, as so often happens.
>>
File: IMG_3608.jpg (45KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3608.jpg
45KB, 433x433px
>>36072552
What's wrong with having a mentally unstable bf that will keep me locked away from the world?
>>
File: 1490888669214.png (182KB, 330x341px) Image search: [Google]
1490888669214.png
182KB, 330x341px
>>36072552
Are you a Stacy? If not you don't deserve one.

It's ok to want one, but be realistic.
There is nothing more off putting than a socially autistic girl who thinks she has a chance to raise Chad's offspring.
>>
>>36072552
Whats wrong with wanting a chamber slut who will both love me and do my bidding?
>>
>>36074659
Please be ironic or bait or something.

The "chad is a douchebag who only wants you for sex" meme is Reddit tier. Chad has just as much a chance of being a fuckboi as any other normie.

Chad would be a more loving and better boyfriend than you, me, or any robot here because we're fucking autistic. Chad can protect her, he's socially capable and confident, he's good in bed, he doesn't have mental problems so she'll have less bullshit to deal with. Robots are broken, unattractive messes who bring nothing to the relationship.

>I would love her and be nice to her

Yeah, so would Chad. Or most other normie men. You think they're all sex robots and you're the only one who has feelings? The difference is they actually make good romantic partners.
>>
>>36074659
>all these newfags confusing Chad for Brad
Chad's the one who's a good guy.
Brad fucks and leaves.
>>
>>36074952
Oh look it's the cuckie who failed to deliver >>36073996 going at it again. You still haven't explained half of the memes you spouted in your shitpost.

>Chad can protect her
My fucking sides, from what exactly? I'm sure any robot with a gun can do a better job than Chad at protection.
>>
>>36075087
>My fucking sides, from what exactly?

From the nigger who harasses her on the street, or the guy at the party who keeps flirting with her. Grills want to feel secure and protected. They don't want a limp wristed beta who can't assert himself.
>>
>>36074952
>>36075011
The thing about human nature is, people will use the power given to them.

Chads can get almost any girl they want, anytime. They have options. And they will inevitably use those options. Just like we would, if we could.

And, naturally, this will lead to him valuing each girl less. Valuing intimacy less. Just like a slut rides the cock carousel until she's used up, a Chad doesn't need to care about each individual girl because there's always another one on the horizon.

Why glorify these individuals?
>>
>>36072575
Chads are nice for girls, but they hate betas. Even ugly girl will be respected by a chad, but betas are always bullied. So gtfo norman. reee
>>
>>36073984
The only 6 pack I want is beer!
>>
>>36075216
>I'm sure any robot with a gun can do a better job than Chad at protection
You were saying?

By the way Chad doesn't translate into martial arts and if we are talking about niggers Chad is getting shot if he tries to be a "man". See how many Chads a beta like Elliot could take down with a gun.
>>
>>36075221
>And, naturally, this will lead to him valuing each girl less. Valuing intimacy less. Just like a slut rides the cock carousel until she's used up, a Chad doesn't need to care about each individual girl because there's always another one on the horizon.

This is a good theory anon, but from what I've observed in the real world, the "chad is a jerk" thing seems to be a meme. Most chads I've met have been as nice as a "nice guy" and I've noticed no pattern of chads being more likely to cheat than an autist or normie or any other type of guy.

There's nothing glorious about chad, he's just another guy, but it makes sense for girls to want him
>>
>>36075364
>Most chads I've met have been as nice as a "nice guy" and I've noticed no pattern of chads being more likely to cheat
No, THIS is a meme. Chad is not going to go around telling eveyone he cheated. But he did.
>>
>>36073232
Or, more likely, a robot pretending to be a female in order to perpetuate what robots think of females already.
>>
>>36075331
Holyfuck, the gun meme needs to die. Nobody wants a psychopath who's gonna shoot someone for talking about your gfs ass. She wants you to stand him down. And chad is just as capable of carrying a gun as a robot is. Maybe more so because he can actually pass the background check
>>
>>36072655
>women are creepy
I had no idea how true this was until I started hanging out with a 10/10 Chad. Girls are super weird. I've seen him outright tell girls to go away because he's so uncomfortable.

>girls just start pulling at his shirt without saying anything
>girls try pushing him against a wall and forcing themselves on him when he's with his girlfriend
>girls he's never met messaging him creepy shit on Facebook
>>
>>36072552
Can't blame you tbqh. Especially since every oneitis or crush I've had has basically been for normie psuedo-stacy girls.
>>
>>36072575
Shame the women to Chad ratio is 20/1
>>
>>36075471
>She wants you to stand him down.
Stand down a nigger? Sounds like dead Chad to me. And there goes Chad, died protecting a roastie.
>>
>>36075331
>See how many Chads a beta like Elliot could take down with a gun.

That depends... are they on the other side of a door?
>>
File: 1412882114592.jpg (93KB, 610x396px) Image search: [Google]
1412882114592.jpg
93KB, 610x396px
>>36072690
>despite the fact they have nothing entertaining to offer a person

All can chad talk about is meaningless shit like current trends, niggerball and the latest shows on TV. I can talk about history, art, philosophy and science.

So go fuck yourself, women are shallow creatures only capable of absorbing face value traits in another human being and this is why society's culture is degrading because we appease this type of disgusting behavior.
>>
>>36075740
>retard Chad apologist BTFO not only once, but twice
>>
>>36075740
>forgetting about science Chad
smhf
>>
>>36073215

So they get some fun times before their life goes south, whereas my life never wasn't shitty.
>>
>>36075740

The only thing there that would interest people is science, and even then only if it's in a field they're into. Knowing a bunch of shit is useless if you're a socially incompetent autist.
>>
>>36075308
Are you a gril?
If so I may buy you some beer and fuck the daylights out of you in about 6 months if you give me half a chance
>>
>>36072552
It shows how little you respect yourself if you'd rather be part of chad's harem than look for a real bf
>>
>>36075740
>I can talk about history, art, philosophy and science.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>36072552
>what's wrong with wanting a "chad" boyfriend?

Nothing except that I can't be a Chad and every girl wants this, and that's why I'm gonna die miserable and alone.
>>
>>36076556
>real bf
>not Chad
pick one
>>
>>36072552
Nothing. Only betas will try to convince people otherwise.

It's obvious what women want for a man and I don't get why people are so resistant to it.
>>
>>36076804
being chad's 3rd string meathole is what you would call a boyfriend?
>>
File: 1826547823.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1826547823.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>36075401
>got cheated on and sees their ex as a Chad
Sorry you got your heart broken fembot, but you're wrong.
>>
File: 1476608304391.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476608304391.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>36076876
Yes because at least i'll be spending my precious time with a real man who's the envy of beta losers like you lol
>>
Stop this larping, ffs

Mods, lock this shit

/thread
>>
>>36076936
and at least you found a way to get some social status out of your busted pussy
>>
>>36076769
>lol ya fuck gay ass history id rather smoke weed XD
>>
>>36076990

You're trying to be facetious but most people really don't give that much of a shit about history.
>>
>>36077063
Yes, normies, your point?
>>
>>36072552
There is no love only lust and that is wrong.
>>
>>36077094

Your autism seems to be keeping you from understanding the point anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
>>36072575
Coming from a femanon who dated a football player in high school and a guy in the Marines last summer
>inb4 stacy gtfo reeeeee

It's a huge waste of time. You want true love and emotions yet all they'll do is flirt around with other girls or even cheat on you. Unless you are a Stacy you'll find their personality shitty. One time the football player called some autistic kid a faggot while he had his arm around me, and all I did was laugh instead of scolding his behavior. I felt so cool and naughty; that was 8 years ago and I still feel like shit from that. Oh and when you break up with a Chad they throw a tantrum like a child and things get messy, the football player tried to beat me up and drag me into the locker room to rape me.

Also have fun being treated like a sex object in front of everyone. The marine felt my ass right in front of my parents and tried to have a sloppy make out session at a public park.
>tfw you have to walk in front of him to cover his boner and precum stain as you walk past the playground

Don't do it, you're better than that. A lot of people in high school looked down upon me like "I thought she was so nice and sweet". You'll be a Stacy by association.
>>
>>36077169
Do please enlighten me.
>>
>>36076936
Finally revealing your true colors "femanon" you are no different from any other woman on earth.
>>
>>36072575
Roastie defence force in with the first post. Your reaction times astound me, literally every thread that bashes women gets shot down immediately.

Do you guys have some command post set up where you keep a wartch on this board.
>>
>>36077187
I understand. I just wish I wasn't socially anxious at times to find a girlfriend.
>>
File: IMG_3987.jpg (28KB, 435x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3987.jpg
28KB, 435x358px
>>36072552
Because your ugly and dint deserve obe yet you deny betas and sub 8/10 males then have the audacity to complain there are no real men left in the world.

Also it shows how inadequate you are, there arent saber tooth tigers out there anymore so you dont need an 'alpha'
>>
>>36076959
Fucking aye, do your damn job mods.
>>
>>36077187

Thank you for doing your part to uphold the echo chamber. Anyone with half a brain knows that you're a KHV male, but the desperate robots whom you're trying to comfort totally believe you (because it supports their confirmation bias).
>>
>>36072552
what's wrong with wanting you, m'lady?
>>
>>36075740
>>36076769
To be frank. That anon can find a smart qtpie girlfriend as long as youre not ugly as sin.

Look at Matpat from GT: he's 5'9, has effeminate manners (everyone thinks he's gay, even his gf did when they were friends), weak ass fuck, scaredy cat, etc. And he's engaged with a 10/10 just because they're both really into science and studying.

Matt also seems like an extrovert tho. And his girlfriend seems to have a superiority complex over dumb people.

t. Anon that watches a lot of game theory livestreams
>>
>>36077338
t. chad's girl
>>
>>36077457
you're a non-chad
>>
nothing, but keep your rejection of other men simple and to the point, dont string them along for boyfriendstuff wtihout putting out, don't play with their feelings. if you ruin a nice guy now, that's one less beta sucker for womynkind's future, and we are gonna need every beta sucker we can find.
>>
>>36077338

Exactly this. Have you ever noticed that robots never start screaming ToGTFO when a person claiming to be a woman is saying things which feed into their world view?
>>
>>36077480
>5'9 is quite average
>white
>above average face

Give me a break. These three features are all that matters and all that women will judge you on. That's way better than most robots can claim.

I'm 5'6, non-white, average face and this means I'm completely fucked in the dating scene unless I want to settle with a 3/10.
>>
>>36077187

>Chads used up my prime years, but now I'm looking for a REAL relationship!

How can women have so little self awareness. Holy shit.
>>
>>36077480
>Matpat

He's good looking. If he was 3 inches taller he'd be 11/10 Chad.
>>
>>36072552
You don't deserve one, you're a disgusting fat fembot.
>>
>>36077583
He's still not Chad height, he's chubby (his gf constantly taunts him for being "fat"), and he doesn't seem like the type of guy that can defend his girl if he ever gets in trouble against a bunch of niggers. I'm just saying that personality wise (and phisically) he doesn't fall under r9k's requirements of "Chad" and still manage to get an objectively 10/10 for being smart and white.
>>
>>36077650
According to r9k you have to be 6'2 and ripped to be attractive. He's chubby and average height (hell, he's below average in some states).
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>36077734
>>36077796
Look at this fuckin guy. I don't know what you're looking at but I don't see chubby. He's attractive.

If you look like this you have no excuse to complain about not pulling girls, this guy is firmly in chad territory.
>>
>>36077912
He's not 6'2 (this is the biggest flaw he has by r9k standards), he's not fit (in fact he's chubby, borderline fat. His gf taunts him about it in the 1&2 switch livestream), and he has an effiminate submissive personality.

Granted, he has a nice face, is white but by r9k standards he doesn't fall under "Chad" status. And still managed to get a 10/10 girl.

A gay looking manlet got a nice looking girl, senpai.
>>
>>36073407
>, but you don't want a relationship, you just want to fuck.
Are you retarded? It's common knowledge that women only want providers, not relationships.
>>
>>36077912
Also being white shouldn't be a problem for most anons. Isn't 4chan mostly white?

That would explain all the ironic racism about "shitskins".
>>
>>36078112
>Isn't 4chan mostly white?

What makes you think that?

I'm not.
>>
>>36078049
>by r9k standards

6'2 is a fucking meme, how many people do you know that are over 6 feet? Moreover, how many people do you know that are over 6 ft and shredded like an olympian? Fucking zero because those kind of people are so rare that they become famous.

The guy has the ability to pull more girls than most men, he's a chad. Case closed.
>>
>>36076246
I don't know what any of that means but I am about to go to the store for some beer!
>>
>>36072552
Nothing, but you all pretend to hate the very things you find attractive in men which is wrong
>>
>>36073126
>RNGed into an easy life
His ancestors through a hard effort, and some luck, passed his genetics forward with high quality until this day.

You are a loser not because of RNG, but because your ancestors weren't able to give you good genetics.

The single worst thing you can do is give up now and get a genetic lock for your lineage.

You should try getting some girl, preferably someone better looking than you, and pass your genetics forward.
>>
>>36075607
>Sounds like dead Chad to me.
then she'll just fuck the nigger instead, and no one wins
>>
>>36077187
Ready to settle down with a "nice" guy then?
>>
>>36078247
See:
>>36067376

/oregamino

Even if the height thing is a meme (which, according to r9k, it isnt).

He's still chubby, weak, and has a submissive personality (commonly mistaken as a homosexual too). His only "Chad" trait is being an extrovert. He's not the perfect archetype that r9k likes to reference, and he still has a 10/10 girl
>>
>>36078195
All the "ironic" racism, does.
>>
File: 1439939849564.png (193KB, 387x427px) Image search: [Google]
1439939849564.png
193KB, 387x427px
>>36072552
They won't love you like I'd love you.
>>
File: IMG_3980.jpg (75KB, 297x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3980.jpg
75KB, 297x494px
>>36077187
>femanon

Get lost you filthy cunt whore. I hope your genital warts fester into your cervix.
>>
>>36078410
Height IS a meme. I'm tired of 5'9 faggots complaining about their height when that is statistically completely average. Try being 5'6.

And he's not chubby, and his personality doesn't mean shit because girls don't care about that, at least most of them don't. The ones that do are waifu tier and we all know how rare those are.

Women see an attractive guy and it makes them moist and willing to be receptive to flirting, something that a robot can never hope to achieve.
>>
The height thing is a FUCKING MEME.
Every fucking day I have to see those short assholes with qt gfs, while I, the 6' beta fag die alone.
>>
File: fembots_don_t_exist.jpg (339KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
fembots_don_t_exist.jpg
339KB, 1305x892px
>>36077187
>femanon

origonalio
>>
>>36076863
>why people are so resistant to it.
Because things like height, hair, personality, and social upbringing, are completely out of our control?

All girls have to do is exercise. Hell, they don't really have to do that.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.