[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that Asians are the superior race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

When did you realize that Asians are the superior race?
>>
>>36072260
they sure make the best femboys
tfw no qt asian boy to snuggle with at night
>>
>>36072260
When did you realize they've got a collective insect mentality and that life is cheap in Asia? Fuck off. SE Asia can't even figure out democracy.
>>
File: 00.jpg (68KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
68KB, 500x514px
dunno, three months maybe
>>
File: 3.jpg (79KB, 1024x368px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
79KB, 1024x368px
When my wife started seeing her Asian bull.
>>
I saw a japanese girl on the train today. she had dyed bright hair, wore lots of makeup and kinda "punkish" clothes and read 1984. Weird.
>>
>>36074173
>1984
huge red flag, avoid any girl who reads that book
>>
>>36074347
>avoid any girl
will continue to do

but why 1984 in particular if i may ask
>>
I'm only responding to this thread because my response will trigger at least 5 different cuck threads later today.
>>
>>36074443
it's babbie's first surveillance state story and people like to compare the situation in the book with Trump's presidency, which is childish and retarded thing to do
>>
>>36074505
>which is childish and retarded thing to do
not half as childish and retarded as being a trump supporter though
>>
When us-Europeans brought the entire world to our heel-including all those slant eyed fucks.

Also when they can't help themselves but sell all their shit land for a plane ticket to actual countries aka europe, us, straya and peddle shit in the streets for 3 generations so their descendants can go to our white schools and universities.

That's when I realized they are clearly superior :)
>>
>>36074777

Why did you guys wage war on each other so much? You could have been the global majority by now.
>>
bc they are qt
and they aren't retarded like white girls
>>
File: 1486013628851.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486013628851.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>36074878
>United european empire
Come on now, you gotta give the others a chance to make it interesting.

Also you can't really be a rival with much weaker opponents. The quality of your rival makes you innovate and be better. Can't have that going against no tech wastelands
>>
>>36075073

Ok but you've almost crippled yourselves irreparably.

You almost won the marathon but for some reason you decided it was a good time to jerk off before you crossed the finish line.

And you're still beating off.
>>
File: 1491337658534.gif (426KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491337658534.gif
426KB, 450x450px
>>36073456
>tfw you can't even self-insert because he's dressed like a pleb
>>
As a white I feel like this is partially true. From a societal standpoint, asians have the most potential. They are smart and adaptable. Not to mention skilled. However, a good race isn't just about intellect. A white has a comparable intellect but a far more athletic genetic makeup that makes life much more enjoyable.
>>
File: 1367041736595.jpg (124KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
1367041736595.jpg
124KB, 580x773px
>>36074173
tfw no slutty gyaru gf
>>
File: Bar-Chart.jpg (16KB, 429x278px) Image search: [Google]
Bar-Chart.jpg
16KB, 429x278px
>>36074777
hmmm ....
I do wonder?
>>
>>36075833
Wonder about what? Literally every single thing I said stands regardless of your nice little graph you got there.
>>
Asians are fucking weird. Their women all act like children and their men are all either twinks or ugly old men.
>>
>>36075833
Yeah and overpopulation is going to wipe out humanity good going China
>>
>>36072260
My whole life

>I am Asian
>>
I would rather be born in North Korea than America...
>no internet addiction
>structured life to keep me from going off track
>probably arranged marriage to traditional east aryan woman
>>
>>36078403
Does he have his personal harem follow him around everywhere?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.