[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does r9k think of women who dress like men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 20170406_161708-1093x1943.jpg (302KB, 1093x1943px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_161708-1093x1943.jpg
302KB, 1093x1943px
What does r9k think of women who dress like men?
>>
I would like to fuck them desu
>>
Tomboys are cute
But girls who actually wants to be boys is nasty as fuck
Ori our Ori my bum hole is thing
>>
>>36072257
YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO WEAR PRETTY DRESSES AND SKIRTS AND NOT BE JUDGED WHY WOULD YOU WEAR UGLY BOY CLOTHES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Hot. Even hotter if they're down with me dressing like a woman.
>>
>>36072257
I think they're sad little insecure girls, and I laugh at them.
You'll never be a man, you weak faggots.
>>
>>36072299
I look better in boy cloth
>>
File: ff.jpg (35KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
35KB, 600x800px
>>36072257
My supreme fetish
>>
>>36072299
You have the ability to go outside and interact with people
Why would you post here?

>>36072369
Wouldn't they be more insecure if they cared about what other people thought about them
Particularly random anons on the internet who they will literally never meet?
>>
I would date her.

tfw she doesnt even see you
>>
>>36072257
Hot, but daddy issues.
>>
>>36072257
hi meg
>>
>>36072677
Hey
I changed my name back to graham, thats the name my parents gave me
Have u ever seen picrelated? Its a goodmovie
>>
>>36072257
Short haired tomboys are god's gift to the world.
>>
>>36072789
oh shit that means i m homo now. just wait couple more months im going female, so it doesnt have to be gay

whats the name of the movie?
>>
>>36072528
They're pathetic insecure weaklings who have no idea the strength of their own gender, so they emulate men. Dressing like men is a manifestation of their desire to hold male status.
They're broken people.
>>
>what does /r9k/ think of dykes
>>
>>36072257
Whatever makes them happy
>>
>>36073280
But im a cheerleader
>>
>>36072257
I love it when cute pixie girls dress like that.

I also like it when real women wear stuff like knee-high riding boots, leather jackets, dress in all black.

Basically alternative and non-girly girl.

I'm also kind of a chad, so don't think you have to shop at American Apparel to find your tall, hot guy. Actually go up to the single, hot guy, if you're like this. We usually have a fetish for girls like you, and will be happy to date you, if we click.
>>
>>36072257

If you're into that you're a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>36072257
they're alright. but women who dress like men who dress like women are the goat.
we are living in the perfect timeline and have access to most of the media. thank G*d for tumblr.
>>
>>36072257
>What does r9k think of women who dress like men?
I personally do not find them attractive.
But it's their life, so do whatever they want.
I'll still hang out and drink with them.
>>
>>36072257
Anyone know who this jizzum prism is?
>>
>>36075240
Its graham
>>
>>36076337
Who the fuck is graham
>>
>>36072257
tfw my gf is a qt tomboy who dresses like a man and she routinely dominates me (sexually and non-sexually)

desu it's the best of both worlds for a bisexual FAGGOT like me :^) because it's like having a qt male dom, but without the stigma of being in a gay relationship (and also, I'm slightly more attracted to females)
>>
>>36072257
What do you think of women who dress like faggots?
>>
>>36072441
my fetish too but when they dress like in your pic, the typical slackercore normcore shit, it pisses my off.
>>
>>36072257
Top drawer females
I want a dozen
>>
>>36073546
Is that the one where they send their daughter to gay conversion camp?
>>
Waste of cuteness. Even dom girls are hotter if they're feminine.
>>
>>36076872
>What do you think of women who dress like (faggots)?
>What do you think of women who dress like (men dressed like idealized females)?
> What do you think of women who dress like (idealized females)?

Good for them, striving for perfection
I also enjoy tomboys
>>
>>36072257
I like tomboys who actually have manly skills and personality to back it up, but not purple-haired weirdos who just look like men to be unique snowflakes
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.