[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are little kids dying in syria right now and you are complaining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: World_hunger_Solution_Borgen.jpg (118KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
World_hunger_Solution_Borgen.jpg
118KB, 1078x516px
there are little kids dying in syria right now and you are complaining about tfw no gf ?

fuck off
>>
>little kids dying in syria right now
no one cares. I wish all these non people would just fucking die.
>>
Yeahhh. Dont try to compare problems on this board. Tfw no gf is the wooorrrrst thing that could ever happen.

Starving in a shack after your parents were killed by rebells and your siblings raped by UN soldiers? Pffft, im forever alone.
>>
>>36071801
they should suffer because they are christians
>>
>>36071892
>syria
>UN soldiers
>>
There are people dying everywhere all the time, get over it
>>
>>36071801
It's not a competition
Everyone is allowed to feel bad
>>
>>36071905
>because they are christians
pretty sure most syrians are muslim
>>
>>36071801
*little terrorists
>>
>>36071801
people have died and suffered all over the world since humans first existed

why should I give a shit if it doesn't directly affect me
>>
>>36071892
>and your siblings raped by UN soldiers

I too like to make things up to push my political agenda
>>
>>36071801
even they have gfs, so my problems are more serious.
>>
You're right, we should be celebrating rather than dwelling on the negatives.
>>
At least their suffering could end at any moment. We're destined to live a long sad existence.

Where's my air strike?
>>
Why do those refugees get to complain? Someone is getting actively tortured in a serial killer's basement RIGHT NOW. They'd probably happily be a war refugee in exchange for their fingernails and teeth back.
>>
>>36071941
Coptics in the Mid East are killed constantly by radical Islam, my man
>>
The people that ordered the Chemical strike doesn't care, why should I?
>>
>>36071801
there are entire planets being sucked into black holes RIGHT now and you DARE complain about staeving children. you sicken me.
>>
File: 1436847080322.png (740KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1436847080322.png
740KB, 633x758px
One's misfortune doesn't nullifies anothers. Especially when that said person it's in the other side of the world and has nothing to do with you or your life

>tfw too intelligent 4 shitpost
>>
>>36071832
No wonder you're lonely
>>
>>36071801
I will send them food if they send me a girlfriend that way everyone wins
>>
Anyone else here the kind of person who feels legitimately WORSE when people bring up the "other people are suffering even more than you" schtick?

I don't feel better about other peoples' suffering being worse than my own. That makes me even more depressed than I was before. It doesn't take away the pain of my problems...it just makes me even sadder.

There's no way I'm the only one.
>>
That's their problem, not ours.
We live in a first world country, they live in a third world country.
Each part of the world has their own problems. In another galaxy, there might be sentient beings who have no gf and its a big problem for their alien feels. They have no time to pity us who have nothing to do with them.

On a side note, I bet alien girls give a good succ.

>tfw no alien gf
>>
>>36071801
Explain to me why the plight of middle-easterners should concern me.
I'm done giving handouts to the rest of the world.
May they all starve to death, so that only the strong survive.
>>
>>36071801
Nice try, White Helmet islamist faggot.Putin and Assad are going to kill you all, and restore Baathist, secular peace to Syria.
>>
>>36071801
Fuck starving kids
They should have not been born in the first place
Wear a rubber for once niggers holy fuck
>>
>muh whataboutism

Piss off.
>>
>tfw you will never be a Syrian "victim" child
>you will never have battle damage painted on your cute little six year old mug by propagandists and get paid years worth of wages previous wages for an afternoon worth of photoshoots
>you will never be adopted by a wealthy white family who started flagellating themselves with guilt when they were shipped the issues of Harpers and Mother Jones with your crying face on the cover
>you will never start raping your adopted sisters and facing no consequences whatsoever
>Obama will never invite you or your adopted sister fuckslaves to the white house.
>>
>>36072884
Fucking this. Been saying this ever since I was born when people came with shit OP arguments.
>>
File: 1488658625557.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1488658625557.png
108KB, 400x381px
>there are little kids dying in syria right now
really? Cause as a German it looks like all of syria is here already
>>
>>36071801
Not my fault they are no spine faggots that cannot fight for their own country. Besides, who the fuck cares, their country is irrelevant.

No empathy for middle-eastern cancer.
>>
>>36071801
That's literally why you don't use a random spawn point.
>>
>>36074620
>there is a very tiny tiny chance that there exist some sort of elf alien race out there in the universe

>tfw no elf gf
>>
>>36071801
Alright. You better not be complaining about anything either. I doubt your problems are that bad.
>>
>>36071977
It indirectly makes you a crankypants desu :<
>>
Is anyone else just sad with the lack of empathy
It reminds of Pain from Naruto
>Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them.

The only way a person would truly care is if they themselves had felt the pain of starving in a torn country
>>
Reminder "journalists" and "doctors" have advance knowledge of chemical attacks in syria

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/evidence-calls-western-narrative-about-syrian-chemical-incident-question
>>
Unless those Syrian kids will suck my pee pee I don't care if they die
>>
>>36075817
Yeah it's cool to be an self-centered emotionless nihilist these days
>>
[Retard mu poster voice] pain is subjective relative bri
>>
>>36071801
What is this, a shill thread in R9K. gtfo.
>>
>>36071801
Not my fault your people kill each-other while others wanna have family?
Maybe stop blowing up everything?
>>
>>36075893
it's cool because the alternative is constant self-flagellation when all the fucking moralfags give you shit every time you're even remotely sad
or white
or male
I was a really empathetic, caring person until other people tried to make me a really empathetic, caring person.
>>
File: 777th.jpg (221KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
777th.jpg
221KB, 500x499px
>TFW people think I care about Mudslimes
>>
>>36071801
>there are little kids dying in syria right now

Good for them. Death is the final release. The ultimate goal.

I look forward to mine but mine won't come for 50 years.

If I died as a kid I'd be better off for it.
>>
Syria needs more chemical attacks.
>>
>Iraq was a total mess
>so lets do it again
>>
>>36071801
Tyler Durden say something about this. When he is in a bar with edward norton. Could somebody post the text?
>>
File: 5435435234234.png (162KB, 651x721px) Image search: [Google]
5435435234234.png
162KB, 651x721px
>>36071801
True. I always laugh when first worlders think they can have problems lol
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.