[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may be bisexual. How do I come out to my family and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1485402832673.jpg (42KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485402832673.jpg
42KB, 568x531px
I think I may be bisexual. How do I come out to my family and internet friends without them condescendingly going "told you so"?
>>
you don't you attention whore
>>
>>36069397
>How do I come out

Why would you come out?
>>
why would you "come out", you attention whore?
>>
>>36069409
>>36069412
>>36069434
Am I just expected to keep lying forever, then?
>>
>>36069485
I guess it doesn't really matter what you do, and no one cares either.
>>
>>36069485
just stop lying then. no need to "come out". why make a ceremony out of it? are you that attention starved?
>>
>>36069397
Coming out as gay is okay, you're telling them that you are interested in relationships/marriage with a person of the same sex.

If you come out as bisexual you're really just telling your family that you like to sleep around
>>
>>36069522
Who the fuck talked about making a goddamn ceremony? I just want them to be aware, but without mocking me.
>>36069543
I don't even sleep around.
>>
Don't bother telling anyone. I'm bisexual and it's just part of me. People seem to accept it more because it's just a part of my life instead of what I put at the forefront. The reason why sexuality is so polarizing is that for straight people sexuality is natural and a completely normal part of their life. To them everyone's sexual and it's nothing special. If you make it special then it becomes a problem. Don't hold yourself back, but don't parade it around like it's anything worth mentioning.
>>
>>36069397
I told my mom I was into butterflies. She did not take it well.
>>
>>36069692
>ceremony: (a set of) formal acts, often fixed and traditional, performed on important social or religious occasions.

if you are planning of gathering your family and making some sort of heartfelt speech of how you know this is how you really feel deep inside or something, such as is cliche for gay people to do, thats a ceremony.
>>
>>36069485
What, do they hook you up to a lie detector everyday and ask you about your sexual orientation, and it's causing so much stress to make sure your body deceives it?
>>
>>36069397
All women are bisexual. They wont care.
>>
>>36069897
They'll care because I spent the last 10 years or so denying it and trying to convince everyone that I was straight. I know them, they won't let me get away with it so easily.
>>
Why would you feel the need to tell anyone you absolute mong?
>>
>>36069397
why do you even need to make it a thing,sounds like you just wanna be specil snowflake you dont need to come out of anything fuckin hell, get over yourself
>>
why would you "come out" as bisexual you fuckin dingus
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.