[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the black pill that irreversibly changed your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

File: black pill.jpg (25KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
black pill.jpg
25KB, 600x494px
What was the black pill that irreversibly changed your life?
>>
File: 1491122626135.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491122626135.png
13KB, 657x527px
>FOUR CHAN DOT ORG SLASH ARE NINE GAY
>>
File: bleed.png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
bleed.png
517KB, 1252x1252px
>>36069350
I got hit by a car
>>
Finding out it's not them, it's me.

When you stop blaming everyone else for your own problems it quickly becomes apparent how shitty of a person you are. Self awareness is a real bitch.

I am gradually becoming a better person because of this. Occasionally I think of something I did in the past and it makes me feel like a real piece of shit. I can try to blame mental illness but if someone else treated me that way I wouldn't give a fuck what was wrong with them, I'd think they're a real piece of shit regardless. Living with psychological conditions doesn't give you free reign to be a waste of space.

No this doesn't mean that everyone else is okay or even better than you. It just means that most people are.
>>
>>36069350
got jumped by a bunch of niggers on a train
>>
>>36070709

>if someone else treated me that way I wouldn't give a fuck what was wrong with them, I'd think they're a real piece of shit regardless

Maybe that's part of your problem.

Maybe you need to be a little more forgiving, not less.
>>
>>36070857
Not him, but fuck off.
>>
>>36070922

Maybe you also need to work on some stuff, dude. You're clearly dealing with some hostility issues.
>>
Nothing changed for me, i was always like that
>>
>>36070857
I am being more forgiving. I have a higher tolerance for taking shit from other people than I used to. People with garbage personalities don't usually change though. They can get better. My dad quit drinking and he isn't a violent asshole anymore. But he's still a fucking asshole. After cutting contact with him for ten years I decided to get back in touch. That's forgiveness.

But you can pretend something is good when it's really bad all you want. When the rose colored glasses come off you feel like a fucking moron.
>>
>>36070709
Yeah this is a big one

It's not society, it's not modern females, it's not Tindr, it's not your difficult college courses, it's not your parents or your hometown or the inherent absurdity of existence

It's just me, I'm a slob with mediocre intelligence and very little discipline and a victim complex and an addictive personality and low work ethic

Oh well

At least we're sort of trying to better ourselves?
>>
>>36071013

You don't exist independently of your genetics (which you got from your parents) and your conditioning (which you got from your parents and the society you grew up in, and the society you're in now).

That is objectively true. No amount of "responsibility-taking" or delusion can undo these basic facts.

You're a product of your circumstances and there is no homunculus who can rescue you. And everyone else is like that too.
>>
>>36071013
All of those things contribute to your misery. They can feel like they are pressuring you. The past the present and the future can seem like it's too much to cope with. But you either sink or swim and goddammit it's time to swim.

I can't force society to behave in the way I want it to. I can't go back in time and violently attack my dad before he beat the shit out of me. But I can change what I am going to do myself in the future, So that's what I'm doing.
>>
>>36069350
Virgins goes to heaven.
>>
>>36071013
>I'm a slob with mediocre intelligence and very little discipline and a victim complex and an addictive personality and low work ethic
unironically me
>>
>>36071249

So why do you think that's the case?
>>
File: Episode 6 - Kaboom-00:08:07.445.png (892KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 6 - Kaboom-00:08:07.445.png
892KB, 1280x720px
>>36069350
Completing multiple degrees and only achieving debt and unemployment.
>>
>>36071068
This is true

I mean that's basically my point though

Genetically or not, I have a mediocre personality and that inner incompetency, not the outside world, is the source of my problems.

So maybe I should cut myself more slack because my failings are primarily genetic instead of chosen. But that doesn't allow me to blame outside sources for my misery...
>>
>>36071528

But the outside world is a major part of what created your personality.

"You" exist not just because of your genetic makeup, but also due to how your experiences shaped the expression of your genes (which is called epigenetics).

of course, all the people aside from you are just as subject to genetic and environmental factors as you are.
>>
>>36071291
I don't know. low t? Learned helplessness? Inherently defective dopamine receptors?

Or maybe it's because I have allowed myself to be consumed by negativity....I really am working on CBT and DBT and trying to be more positive
>>
>>36070951
Not him, but I am him fuck off.
>>
>>36069350
Being told that I'm incurably ill and that the rest of my life is gonna be agony, and that I have around 60 years left.

When you're at your lowest low, when you feel like the entire world hates you and wants you gone, when you just want to kill yourself, remember one thing: you're not me, enjoy it.
>>
When my first (and only) gf broke up with me over text at 2am, on my birthday, while travelling overseas (I hadn't seen her in a month).
>>
>>36071648
Oooh, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>36071648
Sound's like life is the disease.
>>
>>36071931
Bad case of ulcerative colitis. Permanent uncontrollable explosive diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
>>36071975
No, I realized how fucking awesome my shitty life was up until recently.
>>
>>36072058
You never know what science will come up with in these next few decades. Maybe it'll be cured.
>>
Taking responsibility for your problems, and then realizing you're a a sack of shit incapable of self improvement. Some people are born to commit suicide.
>>
>>36072209
They don't know what's causing it, research is basically shooting in the dark and alternative medicine is grasping at straws. They can only treat the symptoms by suppressing the immune system. My doctor said I should hold my breath on this changing withing the century, because nobody's trying to find a cure, because 90% of the patients are just fine with mild meds. I'm one of the 10%.
>>
>>36072302
>I should not hold my breath
meh
>>
for me the black pill was losing my youthful sense of wonder and realizing that the world was hell

i think i swallowed the black pill in the 6th grade and it was then that i knew that my life was going to be terrible
>>
File: 172197690.jpg (69KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
172197690.jpg
69KB, 338x507px
>>36069350
Quitting my job and screaming "i quit" after 2 panic attacks.Yeah i tried medication, but it made me dump, retreated and unable to work as programmer.
>>
File: pepebird.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepebird.png
42KB, 400x400px
Excellence is mostly related to talent and not hardwork. Humans are stratified by their genetic ability.
>>
>>36069350
We are all going to die and our spirit will not live on.
>>
>>36072377
>blaming everything but yourself for your own shortcomings
>>
>>36072401

It's true. But normalfags shut out the truth because it destroys the hardwork meme.
>>
Worked in a factory and used to get egg goo all over me from cleaning the equipment. Developed a subtle but chronic food sensitivity that messed up my health, didn't realize it until over a decade later because my symptoms are slow to ramp-up and slow to go away after exposure, and traces of eggs are in everything.

I suppose I should be grateful, compared to the IBD guys my problem was at least relatively easy to (mostly) fix, once I figured it out.
>>
File: 1489866194257.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1489866194257.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>36069350
The internet oreganino
>>
>>36072377
Unless you have an awful disease where you're about to die or you're unable to do basic task, you can't just keep crying "uhhh muhh genetics"
>>
>>36072461

t. normalfag who has never done any research on natural ability and it's relation to success in academia or the workplace

Why do people who know the least always talk so confidently?
>>
>>36072510
>t. bachelor in defeatism
>>
>>36069350

I feel like there wasn't a singular event, but it started with dropping out of highschool and then over the years realizing i would probably never be able to achieve anything.
>>
>>36072853
I dropped out of high school yet I've been able to achieve so much. You probably could too if you really wanted to.
>>
>>36072915

Well after high school it started the process of me trying different schooling and jobs and eventually ending with me getting a diagnose of autism and doing therapy for years, and now i'm at a point where i try to work a job for 3 hours a week but that is too much to keep up,So i had to stop doing that as well.
>>
I was 15 years old and about to have sex
The girl laughed at my micropeen and told everyone
I ended up having to change schools because I was having a mental breakdown
>>
File: 1488561394734.png (193KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488561394734.png
193KB, 500x372px
>>36069350
Dumped my first love over my own emotional issues. And, now those problems are corrected and long gone. She was how I learned to love. That was my best friend. All girls before her were shitshows. Emotionally damaging cunts. I don't know how to get her back. I need answers.
>>
>>36073019
Ahaha fucking Christ almighty that's a tale of woe if I ever heard one
>>
>>36069350
I'm even uglier than I thought I was
>>
>>36073066
can you just get out of here you stupid normie
thanks
>>
>>36073071
Yeah.
I actually met her again recently and she was in tears about how sorry she was about essentially ruining my teenage life.
I could have gone off on her but it was so long ago and the damage was already done
>>
>>36070824
aww shiiet you that white boi I jumped?
>>
File: 1489333317366.png (330KB, 1209x551px) Image search: [Google]
1489333317366.png
330KB, 1209x551px
>>36070824
>got jumped by a bunch of niggers on a train
You should appreciate this then.
>>
File: 1488171016724.png (80KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016724.png
80KB, 378x357px
>>36073246
>aww shiiet you that white boi I jumped?
I would love it if the thug ended up on here too, and they became friends.
Then they meet up and the black guy jumps him again.
"Thas what you get for bein raciss, cracka robot!"
>>
Realising that the only truth that is worthwhile pursuing in life is the truth that will lead you to the state of being where you can withstand the conditions of your own existence and deal with the fact that life is suffering so much so that it becomes no longer relevant.
>>
File: 1491456537710.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491456537710.gif
2MB, 500x379px
>>36069350
>seeing my profile, studying facial aesthetics, and realising that I'm way uglier than I thought I was, like almost a different person from how I pictured myself
>going bald
>hearing a recording of my voice
>realising that I come from a family of ugly, boring, soulless losers and my genes and upbringing fucked me over
>realising that I have been lied to my whole life
>understanding that there is no hope
>>
>>36073528
>realising that I come from a family of ugly, boring, soulless losers
Those losers all reproduced though. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing if you end this tradition and your genes.
>>
>>36071013
Sadly, this is true. I've been having a relatively shitty day and I'm just now sitting down and realizing that maybe its my fault. It's my fault I eat a shitty diet. It's my fault I have no discipline and don't do very well at anything. The only thing I can't really put on myself is the fact that I was born a sperg. Yes I wasn'y born with the greatest genetics but neither were my 2 brothers and they're both normies.

The moment you realize you're somewhat responsible for your situation is both relieving and a tough pill to swallow.
>>
>>36069350
When my last hope extinguished.
>>
>>36070709
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion fella but you should speak about people you don't know as if they acted the same way you do
>>
i think doing some acid and sniffing dope was a black pill, everything just seems so painful and vain. i do lots of opiates but ive considered going full junkie and just oding eventually. everything digusts me and i feel worthless all the time. some days if i microdose lsd the world seems a bit magical and happy
>>
>>36073528
Almost everybody hates the sound of their voice in recordings due to you being adjusted to hearing it coming directly through your mouth and also passing through your skull.

People also dislike pictures of themselves because they're used to only seeing their faces from a head-on mirrored perspective.
>>
File: 1466416876931.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466416876931.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>36074009
Ever since I did acid and DXM a couple years ago, I've been a much more serious person. I used to be the funny goofy guy but after tripping I'm very serious and I don't joke around anymore. Even other people have commented that I'm more serious than I used to be. Is that normal
>>
>>36073745
I don't really care if they're the greatest person in the world but they're having a shit day so they decided to take it out on me. That makes them a shit person. My job involves a bit of customer service so if I encounter someone like that it doesn't matter if they are the shittiest person or not, it's my job to either diffuse the situation or call someone over who can. But I just go through life minding my own business most of the time. I don't fuck with people unless they somehow gave me a reason to. It takes a lot to end up on my shitlist because I actively avoid all social contact.
>>
>>36074119
I don't like mirrored head-on pictures of myself either.
>>
>>36074119

Pictures of people and things also don't actually look the same as the person or thing looks in real life.

The camera distorts the image to some extent or another.
>>
File: 1464912471630.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464912471630.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>36074119
Maybe so but that doesn't change the fact that I'm way below average and come from a family of below average people.

That's what really stings. Most people are average. But I couldn't even be that much. I just happened to be one of the losers in the bottom percentile. Aren't I lucky
>>
>>36069350
Realizing that I truly can't trust anyone
I don't know if it's just me or the rest of the world is like this for everyone but I'm completely alone and there is no chance of that ever changing
Even the people i like are likely to lie to me and not even for benefit, they just think they know better than me or think that it's best not to tell me certain thing I have the right to know
I'm a single man team, nobody is out there for me and that's how it's supposed to be and how it has always been and it will be forever, sure I can compromise and form a agreement with someone to look after one another but that lasts a really short time too
Some people like me, some people hate me, some people find me funny, others boring, others odd or wierd. There are hundreds of reasons to approach me but ultimately nobody ever has the intention of forming a group or some kind of unity even if it's people that want to see me a lot
Shit we are just lonely travelers on a big rock, we all travel in a car for one passenger you can drive next to someone for a while but it's still different people in different places, nobody travels together
>>
File: familyclimate.png (24KB, 1275x196px) Image search: [Google]
familyclimate.png
24KB, 1275x196px
In the last 4 years I had become crushingly depressed. But then I realised that within the next 40 years, humanity will fall apart due to climate change.

Everything feels pointless in this world. Everything will be wiped out. Crop devastation. Soil degradation. Ocean Acidification. Warming. Sea Level Rising. Clathrate gun. We're done. Barring a technological miracle we are doomed.

But, it has saved me.
I am now happy. I am not depressed anymore and I feel at peace.
I have created a list (pic related) of my family (parents, bro, sis, sis bf, grandparents) and how each would react in a certain collapse situation and reading it helps me realise that these people are fools with no right to judge me.

I used to be anorexic
I am no longer concerned about calories. If soil destruction continues there won't be calories around long enough for me to get obese
I used to be paranoid about people laughing at me
But nobody can hear laughter over the sound of society as it crumbles to mother nature.

I don't feel angry or nervous. I feel at peace. I read the news for signs and I am sure one day it comes to an end but who cares?

Take the environmental collapse pill bros it makes everything so fucking sweet
>>
Learning that the paranormal is real and controlled by pretty much most first world governments. Not so well in second and third world countries, where "monsters" can still be somewhat rampant.

For the record though, ghosts aren't dead people and probably some weird form of projection that isn't dependent on time. I.E. they have found 'ghosts' of alive people.

They're harmless, difficult to study and actually one of the reasons why ghosts are one of the only publicly accepted phenomena.

Also, the human collective consciousness is very much a real thing.
>>
File: 1479939554223.jpg (25KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
1479939554223.jpg
25KB, 552x594px
>>36074430
>that chart
Well done anon
>>
>>36069350
That my desire to die is greater than my desire to live.
>>
>>36069350

Realizing it's actually them and not me. I always assumed I was just too autistic to get things right, but then one time I got a girlfriend and I noticed how she continuously kept doing that were not alligned with her goals. At first i thought but she was an anomaly as well, but I realized she was just average. Most people out there keep doing things that are not even the things they want to do.
>>
>>36071013
Maybe you have nothing holding you back but assuming that it's all under your control and nothing but you can impact the course of your life is "The Secret" new age delusion tier shit.

There are tons of things I didn't chose that impacted my life negatively. That's probably the case for you too.

>>36073685
>somewhat responsible
The keyword here is somewhat. You're responsible for your choices but that's it.
>>
>>36074119
yeah i sund retar
>>
>>36075175
What's important is that you realize what is under control and try to learn how to make the best decisions about these things. It's taken me a long fucking time to figure out both parts, I'd say I'm still stuck on the second stage and I'm 28 years old. First I had to gain my independence. I own the place where I live now which has improved my life greatly. I love my mom but living with her meant I had to suffer due to every retarded choice she made. Just last week I left NEETdom and got a job. I'm going to knock out a couple bills I haven't paid and after that get drivers training and a car. Sometime after that I will try to fix up my credit, get the carpet and shit in my mobile home replaced, all of that. I've gone in a very short span of time from that guy who lives with his mom to being an independent functioning adult.

Not saying it will be as easy for anyone else. I had to get over various forms of mental illness over the years. I know everyone else on /r9k/ is fucked up too. It's not like you just decide you're going to go to a job interview tomorrow and that's going to make you stop being fucked up. Also my dad just gave me a house. If most people want to live on their own there's a heavy financial burden to bear. But from my own experiences and those of people I know I believe that if you want it bad enough and keep trying at it no longer how long it takes you can have a better life. You have to accept that there's going to be false starts, road blocks, and other shit that's gonna make you want to give up though and still keep going regardless.
>>
Can anyone explain what black pill actually means around here cause it just seems like a lot of red-pilling ITT.
>>
>>36076089

Wait you became independent as a neet? How? I pull nearly 2k a month and I can't afford to move out yet, and my parents still help me with a lot of shit.
>>
>>36069350
Women.

blox
>>
Got married.

I thought I was being noble making sacrifices, she was just being selfish. I had to be around her family all the time, I never got to see mine. I tried to take an interest in her hobbies, she criticized things that made me happy.

I wound up being bitter and miserable all the time. Oh well, a new chapter I guess
>>
>>36069350
Life will never be good, mankind will always be cancer and the universe favors evil to the almost total exclusion of good.
>>
File: 1485017147812.jpg (559KB, 736x958px) Image search: [Google]
1485017147812.jpg
559KB, 736x958px
LSD is the final blackpill. Sure it can be fun but it also showed me just how bleak and hopeless the world truly is.
>>
File: 97816149803.jpg (62KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
97816149803.jpg
62KB, 682x1024px
>>36076122
red pill usually refers to a right-wing political ideology.

black pill is apolitical, and refers to the realization of the hopeless state of mankind and the pointlessness of life and living. Usually anti-free will.
>>
Parents divorce. It was messy. Custody battle made me feel like literal commodity. Thing. Piece of meat. They didn't even care about me. They both just wanted to "win".
>>
>>36072377
That's literally the complete and total opposite of the truth. "Success" (money) is mostly determined by luck and sociopathy and the people at the top with the most power also have the worst genes all too often.
>>
>>36076193
Having my dad give me the mobile home made it possible. But it's something I would have ended up doing anyway. Living in Detroit with my mom in a cockroach infested dump of a house because all the nice neighborhoods in the area have pit bull bans wasn't cutting it for me. With 2k a month I could probably live in a shitty apartment and drive about 20 minutes to work every day and be fine. But I was living here alone with neetbux giving me $740 each month, $240 going to lot rent, most of the rest to bills, and food stamps keeping me full.
>>
>>36076238
you dont need LSD to understand how stupid and pointless life is. we're just highly-evolved apes. look at how most wild animals live -- stupid and pointless lives, often viciously killed or, at best, dying of 'natural causes' and then rotting. if you want to be super blackpilled, take an anatomy class where you dissect a human cadaver. nothing reinforces your lot in life like seeing what a human being truly is: decades of thoughts and actions irreversibly reduced to a disgusting pile of rotting flesh and bone.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (160KB, 1246x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
160KB, 1246x432px
>>36076089
Spooky. I'm 28 years old too and in a similar place in life. I just saw pic related on wizardchan, then your post, and they both express how I feel. I came to the same conclusion.
>>
>>36073261
>Africa, with its temperate and steady climate, good farmland...

3/10, if only because it made me read that far.
>>
>>36076508
Yeah this is pretty much my thought process right now. I was just thinking about how I've wasted most of the time since I've become an adult, ten fucking years down the drain... I had many great accomplishments in this time, but not as many as I should have at each age. I developed slowly and acted like a whiny bitch the whole time.

My job requires some social engagement. I work in the checkout of a superstore. I have to speak to every customer and ask them questions. I like it and hate it at the same time. It takes me out of my comfort zone and forces me to talk to people. Looking at a conveyor belt full of groceries just randomly strewn about and deciding where they will fit into bags is challenging and kinda fun at first yet incredibly tedious and boring after you've already done it for five hours. I would rather be doing something easier but I have a goal I am trying to reach. I can make more money doing this than something else. They're about to open a costco here and that gives me the possibility of even higher wages.

Once I reached this goal (above poverty line for two people so I can get a fiancee visa for my foreign gf) I can go do something easier. Even minimum wage would be enough to pay my bills and have a bunch left over. Having her here working as well would make things that much better.
>>
Not everyone is equal.

Humans are stratified by genetics and by extension, I.Q.

The average person is not nearly as intelligent as you've been led to believe under the ideology that everyone is equal.

You become what you do.

If you remove the idea of finding a partner or getting married, there are very few reasons to be "successful" outside of satisfying basic needs like housing, bills, personal recreation, etc.
>>
>>36073019

Shiet, that's rough. I was on holidays when I lost my virginity and my dick went limb because the condom was flawed and was too tight (I woke up with a sore dick with a bruise) and my dick isn't even big. The bitch told everyone in the group (it was a big group) and I was afraid to have sex for many years, which made me turn down many chances.
I'm alright now, though.
>>
Depression that started because my teacher bullied me in grade 6 and it's literally gotten worse since, dampened basically only by anti depressants.
>>
>>36070709
>>36071013

What the fuck is this...

People are shit. People are fucking shit. People don't sit down and reflect on how mean they are to others. How they take advantage of ignorance, kindness, power, authority. People kick you down and spit on you when you're weak, all to further themselves. People assume the worst about you, all because you don't have the energy to keep up the facade.

Let's just assume that it is in fact MY FAULT that my mother failed me, my biological father never wanted anything to do with me, that I was preyed upon by some sexual deviant, that nobody around me taught me anything about life growing p and that those fuckers that are my friends actually aren't.

How do I change? How does one "be a better person?" All yo're saying is "it's your fault." You aren't giving any practical advice.
>>
>>36069350
Understanding gametes and male disposability.
>>
>>36069350
acid trip
>>
>>36072302
Look into helminthic therapy
>>
>>36077009
Yeah I had similar condom experiences. I have a fat cock. None of the girls blamed me for it. Once or twice I managed to get it to go on right though. My fiancee went on the pill for me when I lived in her country still and I was much happier that way.

>>36077038
You're missing what's truly important. I am not saying the bad shit that happens to you is your fault. I didn't ask my dad to grab me by the neck, throw me down the very hallway I am looking at right now, pull down my pants, then beat my ass until it turned purple. I didn't ask to be emotionally fucked up for so many years after that. It was my choice to work through it and try to get better though. If you want to be fucked up forever you can keep looking back to the reasons why, but if you want to do something different it's time to fucking start right now. Time is finite. All you're doing is wasting it.
>>
that despite what my guidance counselor and parents said, I was not that smart and destined for great things.
>>
>>36069350
Isn't the blackpill suicide?
>>
>>36077038
Check out Sturgeon's Law and really think about it. Think of how many people make music and how many people find success in their music. Think of how many people write and how few get published. Think of how many people there are and how few succeed.

The majority of people are not as "good" as most people were led to believe growing up. However, you were taught the concept of a moral and just person in hopes that you might become that.

A person who can recognize this is at a crossroads: You continue the norm and do as everyone else is doing or you actually try to transcend what is normal and be that ideal person that you were told so much about in your youth.

It would be nice to live in a world where everyone was just and everyone had each other's best interests in mind, but for that to happen people would have to consciously decide to be moral and just. Personally, I would love to see this become reality, but given the sheer magnitude of humanity and how we all belong to one "global" tribe, I think it's nigh impossible.

It could work in the past when humans lived in small tribes of a few dozen people; it's easier for 20 people to be "good" in a group of 30 than it is for 3.5 billion people to be good out of a group of 7 billion.

There's too many conflicting ideologies in one group of 7 billion people. The only way to create a situation where the group has a shared set of values and ideas that they strictly adhere to in order to create a shared set of goals and ideals.

This might be the reason why Islamic extremists have been going ham in recent history and why America used to be considered great in the past.

In the past, every American wanted the house with two kids, a dog, and a white picket fence while all being adamantly christian or holding christian leaning values, thus sharing a common ideology and goal set.

It seems like the pendulum has swung.
>>
File: beach.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>36069350
The most successful people were born with luck stat ten.

Jokes aside, the blackpill that reversed my life twice was that no one is equal. It reversed me once and made me realize I am not a person that will rise to greatness and be written in history books to come. then the second reverse is when I realized that I should be happy that I'm at least here and will always be in the universe living or dead.
>>
My black pill came when I failed the first semester of university for the second time.
The first time I studied chemistry and failed because of calculus, and a complete lack of self discipline. I promised myself that I would get a fresh start next fall. I promised I would learn from my mistakes and take it seriously this time.
Next year I studied informatics. Every class I did was fucking interesting that year, no calculus, just programming, but I failed for the same fucking reason again.
I realised that I was too lazy for academic success, too lazy to look for a job, and too lazy to kill myself.
I've been a basement dweller stuck in limbo ever since.
>>
>>36077147
My concern over lost time is less than my desire to deal the same fucking pain that was dealt to me. I want someone to pay. I hate myself and I hate the world. Why was my happiness stolen from me? FUCK YOU

>>36077365
I've tried living by an ideal and by principles. I've found that I'm not normal because of my experiences and that I won't ever be a fucking "good person." All I want to do is kill and die in battle.
Thank you for the reply
>>
>>36077535
But if you deal it back you're just becoming that thing you hate and making the world a shittier place in general. It's ultimately your choice what you're going to do. I believe, and this is just a belief because I don't know the true nature of what is going on with you mentally, that it was never stolen from you in the first place. It was temporarily denied. There are experiences that are completely alien and unknown to you. Like watching the sun set in a beautiful foreign land or getting your dick sucked by a cute girl when it's all lubed up. But nothing compares to the feeling you get when you find the mental fortitude to overcome your problems and do shit you never believed you could do. Finding out you're not all the things all those nasty rotten assholes in school told you that you were. Finding out that you're going to surpass that fuck up of a parent that made your life hell. At least these are the things that make me truly happy. This happiness lingers while the other kinds are fleeting.
>>
>>36074430
>climate change
LMAO. There is going to be a nuclear war way before that ever reaches catastrophic levels (see Syria or North Korea right now). Even a pandemic disease is more likely to drive us to extinction.
>>
>>36074490
>Ghosts
>Monsters
>Collective consciousness
Do you have any prove for any of that?
>>
>be me in tenth grade
>walking along with a few guys I know, minding my own business
>guy I don't know very well joins the group, he's your typical meathead type
>say something to him, I get "shut the fuck up bro" out of nowhere as a response
>ask him why he said that when I've never even met him before and there are no problems between us
>he says "you talking back to me?" and pushes me into the pavement
>all of my "friends" start laughing and making fun of me
>few months later
>still seethingly angry about what happened
>snap
>bring a small 2x4 sort of hunk of wood to school
>beat the shit out of the guy with it, break his nose and knock him unconscious
>got suspended from school and got assault charges
>realized that even though it was a bad decision, I felt absolutely fucking amazing and didn't care about all of the repercussions
>realize that sometimes you need to do your own thing and find your own path in life regardless of how much trouble it will cause you in the long-run, because the self fulfillment of creating your own journey for yourself outside of the cookie-cutter "go to college and get a average paying job and be a wageslave for the rest of your life until you retire" meme

I've been enjoying life ever since then.
>>
realizing how flexible yet fragile life is, and how i can basically do whatever i please as WW3 is steadily coming closer and we all get wiped out in the end. Grades, Looks, social life, none of that will matter when the war starts.
>>
>>36078387
i like your story, what did the guy do after that?
>>
>>36070824
ha ha, good
>>
>>36079022
Not much. I had to transfer schools after that, also had a to have a officer help me "stay on track" so it's not like anything further could've happened without somebody going to juvy.

Never saw the guy again after that.
>>
>>36076615
>implying that's wrong
4/8 made me reply
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 1080x1868px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 1080x1868px
Mainly the fact that every 10^10^62 years (at least in this current manifestation), the seemingly lightless, dead universe's quantum fluctuations cause a new Big Bang. Not only is every possible event something that has happened infinite times, but will do so endlessly. I'll respond to this thread with this exact post infinite times. See you next universe, OP.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.