[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do about hating my dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6865.jpg (81KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6865.jpg
81KB, 800x533px
i feel bad about it
>>
If you feel bad about it then you probably don't hate him. Most likely just a phase, and OP is probably underage.
>>
>>36069270
no it just seems irrational to hate him now because he tries to be nicer, but i still do
>>
I always feel uncomfortable when I'm around my dad

Thinks it's because he hit me so much when I was a kid

Still it's like he molested me and I blocked it out my memory kind of uncomfortable
>>
>>36069347
Well I suppose I didn't think of that. Even so, you shouldn't feel bad about it, if he hurt you in the past then he's probably just trying to build up trust with you so he can do the same again.
>>
>>36069193
>>36069347
If he's making the attempt to be nice to you, make the attempt to be nice back. Find some common ground and bond through that.
>>
File: 1491456537710.gif (2MB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491456537710.gif
2MB, 500x379px
>>36069388
Wtf I feel exactly the same way and have wondered this too. Is this common?

I also feel uncomfortable around my mom.
>>
Mine always seemed to be just better than me. Now that I'm getting older, he's starting to slip and has injured himself in drinking related accidents around his place twice now. That seeming superiority is starting to fade in my view.

No hated, in fact I'm more worried he's also starting to realize how shit things are with his increased boozing.
>>
I'm in a similar situation with my mother. I feel guilty because she is a good person and a loving mother; however she didn't eat enough when she was pregnant with me and I was born prematurely and was pretty small. I believe that the physical/mental issues I have now are related to my poor health at birth. She was also overbearing when I was a child so I developed poor coping skills and am socially stunted. She didn't mean to do this, which is why I have guilt over hating her for it. No one knows that I feel this way, and I will never tell anyone in person. If my mother ever found out she would be devastated
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.