[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Chad but not total robot either

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 023.jpg (168KB, 1280x1804px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
168KB, 1280x1804px
Anyone in the /middle ground/? Or in a state of being proactive?

I've fucked 1 woman (ex wife), have a kid. I don't even care about casual fucking like most of this board seems to want. I married my first wife because she was traditional and came from a sorta respectable family, and it was good while it lasted. I fucked up by not filtering out her bad friends and letting work take up all my time. People fuck up in life and it's about learning and moving past it.

Now all I want is a woman who is traditional and decent, and not some Stacy cunt, a 6/10 would be fine as I just want to have another kid or two (being a father has been the highlight of my life 3bh) and travel the world. It's tough to find a woman who won't judge me for being a single father and also I'm in my late 30s.

Anyone else in a similar position? How are you coping?
>>
No you're Chad, stop trying to fit in and get out.
>>
>>36068994
You're literally a male roastie. All these memes about no one wanting to date a single mother, yet here you are with a kid thinking YOU can be picky?

Neck yourself.
>>
>>36068994
>I've fucked 1 woman (ex wife), have a kid
Lol
>>
>>36069023
>One woman
>Married
Yeah that makes me such a roastie. Seriously wtf. Have some discernment, man.
>>
>>36069051
What can you expect from a bitter virgin
>>
>>36069024
What's funny about it? Most marriages fuck up these days.
>>36069015
I'm not trying to fit in, I'm seeing if there are any other men on here who are not so binary in their thinking and can maybe understand there is a way forward in life.
>>
>>36069051
You have a kid. You're past your prime. Unless you earn big bucks you're fucked

Also:
>Having kids
>travel the world
pick one
>>
>>36069104
I earn pretty well I guess. I'm trying to get fit too. You sound mad that someone is trying. Instead of being mad how about you realise you actually can make change instead of consigning yourself to this defeatist bullshit which is basically all this board is these days.

I hope to travel before having more kids, long vacations more than a globe hopping adventure. And it's not impossible even with kids.
>>
>>36069145

Back to Facebook with you. You've also fucked yourself trying to get back into the dating game, no one is going to want someone with kids.
>>
>>36068994
your situation doesn't even sound remotely robot, faggot
>>
>>36069242
Believe that if it makes you feel better. But it's just not true. Women have actually propositioned me, talking about PhD-tier women. I missed out because when I tried to get serious her family got in the way.

But life goes on, she wasn't even that old. That was the best candidate, there have been many others. It's easier when you're financiallyindependent, I'll grant you that, some women will just want to fuck you because you can take of them and protect them from the world. But how does having money make someone a Chad? That's not true and you know it.
>>36069295
It may not sound it, but I read what you guys go through every day and I feel like I am going through similar.
>>
>>36069352
this place is full of people just out of high school who've never had a job and don't plan on doing anything with their life. you sound fundamentally different. being older, having a child, a decent job, and don't rely on neetbux/parents all sound like the exact opposite of what goes on here
>>
>>36069399
This board isn't just for gen Z neets
>>
>>36069427
reading all the threads about school makes it painfully obvious how many underage or < 20 yos are on here. not that everyone here is like that but most threads seem to be on topics no adult would be concerned with
>>
>>36069449
Underage need to fuck off though
>>
>>36069352
Dude ur arguing with 15 year olds. Go do something else more productive.
>>
you're lucky op. In my life, I've only managed to get one girlfriend, and she was a 4/10 dork. She only had sex with me because I wanted it, not because she wanted it. I'm 20 so maybe there's still some hope left for me...

but you getting at least one woman on this God-forsaken planet to stick by your side, even if only temporarily, makes you a non robot. Good luck n your search for women, I hope you score a hot and young girl with amazing tits
>>
>>36069519
Feels bad because you're right. I probably need to find some single dad/MGTOW/MRA forum. Reddit is such a fucking faggot hugbox though.
>>
>>36069588
Oh hey thanks anon, I hope you also get a similar girl with a great ass and tits.
>>
>>36068994
>I don't even care about casual fucking like most of this board seems to want.
I'm 22 and know this feel, no girls my age knw this feel and women that are older and d know this feel don't want guys my age. Life is suffering, I won't have any relationships until I'm in my 30s and by that point all I'll do is fuck up since I have no experience being in a relationship
>>
>>36069665
Go out of your comfort zone if you already haven't. I took a risk and yes it ended somewhat predictably but I don't regret taking the leap at all, and got some truly mind blowing sex out of it so it wasn't a total loss. Take the good with the bad. When you're that young you have all the more power to make things happen. When you're in your 30s like me you're constrained by responsibility, not completely but you feel it more as you get older, the non-degenerates do at least, because you are meant to make something of your life by your late 20s ideally.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.