[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you considered how many problems an extensive market in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: 1369659108004.jpg (49KB, 475x700px) Image search: [Google]
1369659108004.jpg
49KB, 475x700px
Have you considered how many problems an extensive market in sex slaves would resolve?

I submit to you the evidence:
1. You can always buy a slavegirl, regardless of your appearance or social skills
2. It doesn't matter whether she wants to be sold
3. She's always availlable for sex, regardless of whether she wants to have sex with you in general or at that time
4. If you get bored of her, you can not simply throw her away, but resell her, hastening your purchase of a new one.
5. If you don't have money, you can always save up to buy one, instead of finding yourself in a situation you can't improve even if you wanted to
6. You can always pool money together with friends to buy one, for some time.
7. You can test all your fetishes with her without having to persuade her about it, which might never succeed at all.
8. You can have her cook and do chores.
9. You can control her diet, supplements and drugs, ensuring you can customize her to your specifications regardless of her weakness of will.
10. You can cuddle whenever you want and she'll likely be too frightened to say anything (an added bonus)
11. You can mute her if she talks too much or otherwise modify her to fix her shortcomings
12. You can have her pleasure you in ways that free girls reserve for foreplay or rewards (anal, oral all the time)
13. You don't have to consider her feelings or pleasure and can use her at any pace, harshly, indifferently, or lovingly, as you prefer. You can also stop giving her attention after finishing.
14. Being completely under your control, she'd likely become stockholmed and learn to like it before long, something which takes a long time with free women.
15. The state has to waste no resources on them
16. Culture no longer has to accomodate them.
17. More jobs for men.

It seems to me that this would be a reform that would greatly increase the freedom of people to find happiness in their own way.
>>
>>36068840
So Islam?
>>
>>36068861
If Islam a) was not a religion, b) was not puritan c) didn't regulate what you can do with your slavegirls and d) incorporated an extensive capitalist market for all and only all women.
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (111KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
111KB, 1024x904px
>>36068861
Wtf I love Islam now
Original
>>
File: 1826547823.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1826547823.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>36068840
Anon, we're not going to enslave half the population just because you can't get laid.
Even though I generally hate them as a rule, they're still human beings.
>>
>>36068938
>Anon, we're not going to enslave half the population

Why not? I mean, it's not just that I can't get laid. How many people can a) get laid, b) as they want, c) when they want, d) as long as they want?

Can you fuck the girl you choose, whenever and however you like, and then choose another and discard her when you're bored of her? And then have someone to do all the housework *and* have the freedom to customize her however you want?

To me it seems that this is great idea. Even the best relationships that can form now can't match this ideal.

>they're still human beings.

Right. So?
>>
>>36069065
At this point in time, androids are more likely to meet that demand.
>>
>>36069065
audismstic man rambles about how his deprivation of pussy has ruined his mind
>>
>>36069065
>Why not?
By this logic, why not legalize murder so people can freely shoot you in the head?
>>
>>36069172
Are you upset because you'd be one of the girls on sale? Don't worry, I'd personally be really cool with my slavegirls. I might even let you pursue your hobbies in your free time.

>>36069197
Because that would have none of the systemic advantages I just outlined, so don't be silly. I'm not talking about reverting any laws. I'm talking about the state creating the legal framework for a new market, as it has done with all other markets, in order to increase human freedom.
>>
>>36069276
>Because that would have none of the systemic advantages I just outlined
Killing dangerous degenerates has plenty of systemic advantages. You just don't like them because they affect you negatively. Naturally you have no issues when other people are negatively affected.
>>
what about girls (male)?

i get to be free... right?
>>
>>36069323
I mean, degeneracy is a buzzword. It matters how people are affected, but it also matters what new avenues open up.

For instance, someone might want a pillow girl to keep as a living dakimakura. But they can't have that currently. Consider the possibilities, the creativity that would be unleashed if you could freely modify your slavegirl! It'd both increase most peoples' freedom (and arguably the girls would learn to like their new lives if they grew up in it, where they'd be of much more worth to society than they are now, which would also increase their self respect), it'd also create a new higher aesthetics.

So they'd like it, and men would be freed from incredible constraints. The sum of liberty would be improved.
>>
>>36069403
tl;dr

You're a psychopath and I hope you die soon.
>>
>>36069380
I don't know. I think it's worth considering. But some people like their slavegirls with penises, and I don't see why we should take that away from them.

In fact it could help assuage some fears that such a system wouldn't really increase human freedom (even though it'd free men to do what they want, and shape women to want what they do, giving everyone the freedom to do what they want). perhaps slavery could be based not on assigned sex, but on what they identify as (insofar as they really act accordingly, for instance taking the proper hormone regiment with or without reassignment etc). It could then be decided whether they are really feminine or masculine. Through that process, women that adopt a merely tomboyish look to avoid slavery would be weeded out and only genuinely masculine females would be allowed to live as men.

That way we could even say that people have a choice whether to be enslaved or not, by realizing their true nature as men or women.
>>
>>36069416
You're only saying this to upset me, because you yourself are upset, because even though you don't like what I'm proposing (no doubt for self-serving reasons, perhaps you're a female and don't want to look at things impartially) but can't advance any serious argument against it
>>
>>36069492
but what if im feminine and dont want to be someone's slave? i have ambitions and hobbies too. im a person just like you.
>>
File: 1424395364420.jpg (26KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1424395364420.jpg
26KB, 396x385px
>>36068938
>they're still human beings.
Fuck off, nu-normie.
>>
>>36070078
You don't want to now, because you haven't been born in this kind of life. But if you spend some time under someone else's complete power, and if he's not needlessly cruel, you'll likely become stockholmed and get to loving him. He'd keep you fed, take care of you, have sex with you, and since you'd have no say in the matter you'd be lost in the feeling of this intimacy and reliance, until you started to like it. At any rate, the sacrifice of your current ambitions would serve a higher social ambition, even if you never come to endorse it.
>>
>>36070353
>But if you spend some time under someone else's complete power, and if he's not needlessly cruel, you'll likely become stockholmed and get to loving him. He'd keep you fed, take care of you, have sex with you, and since you'd have no say in the matter you'd be lost in the feeling of this intimacy and reliance, until you started to like it.

desu that does sound kind of nice
>>
File: 1490799070278.jpg (255KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490799070278.jpg
255KB, 750x1000px
>>36068938
Kek women are nothing but meat, made to breed and extract semen from penises
>>
>>36070455
On the one hand, someone like me would probably be friendly towards you and let you pursue your hobbies when you don't have something to do (like clean or get fucked, or clean yourself before you get fucked). On the other someone might modify you in ways that you don't like and may treat you in ways you don't want to be treated. But you'd learn to accept your new station as you become used to it. I'm sure it'd be nice knowing that your master likes what he's doing with you, even if he doesn't have any strong sentiments towards you as a person.
>>
>>36070483
Why does she have two assholes
>>
>>36068840
>1. You can always buy a slavegirl

You can't, there are more men than women as it is. You don't know these basic things since you're mentally ill, but there you have it.
>>
>>36071115
Lolno women are the majority born. They aren't that special. People in China cry and stuff when they have a girl because they know they are WORTHLESS.
>>
>>36068861
>So Islam?
Or Moses-covenant Judaism, which is basically Islam.
>>
>>36068840
dude sex trafficking is fucked up and unfortunately trending rn so shut the fuck up faggot.

its fucked that for someone like you so out of touch with humanity that i have to make you imagine your mother being raped by 40 dudes a day for u to get how fucked up the situation is
>>
>>36071206
Do I get to join in?
Pussy is pussy
>>
Good show, OP.

Of course this is the thought of all rational men.
Women are worthless holes and soon will be returned to their rightful place as the pendulum swings far back in favor of male whims due to these terminally-ill insane beasts demonstrating their malevolence and inhumanity for all to see through technological solipsism aka attention whoring. What a waste, I say, what a waste... Giving women freedom is a hilarious wrongdoing. Open slavery is one of the only reasons to continue living in this depraved age, to see virtue and order restored. Most of these worthless and inferior specimens already have a deeply ingrained slave morality so it will only take a few clearheaded old fashioned men to sort them out and give them what their heart truly desires. In the meantime there are still fudnamentalist religious sects and things like domestic discipline.
>>
>>36071206
I'm not talking about sex traficking. I'm talking about a fully regulated official market in publicly registered sex slaves with the full force of the law to ensure that people maintain their possessions and they don't treat them contrary to fully binding legal norms.

On one hand this is somewhat worse for the slaves, since they can not escape to the law, the officers would just return them to their rightful owner. But on the other hand it's better for them, since their owners can't heavilly modify them without getting permits and would likely only be allowed to cause permanent damage or execute them in an official capacity and given circumstances.

>i have to make you imagine your mother being raped by 40 dudes a day

I never met my mother, but I assume if I had I would love her. But my personal sentiments towards a single person can not stand in the way of a more free system that is everyone's interest.
>>
>>36071442
It's good that you never met your mother. They use a number of tactics to abuse and make their children emotionally dependant. Things like trauma bonding, emotional incest, abuse of praise, and more. See The Manipulated Man and Anatomy of Female Power for starters. This perverse connection used to be severed before a boy was considered reaching manhood through certain rites to quell the destructive influence of the mother. The sisterhood very slyly continues to castrate their boys and turn daughters into good little vampire whores. The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world, as they say.
>>
>>36071323
I mostly agree with you, friend, however I'd like to point out some misogyny in your post. While women are not like men in most capacities, and giving them rights to freedom etc was a grave mistake as you rightly point out, we shouldn't let our sentiments towards the way they use their undeserved liberty cloud our judgment and lead us to carelessly condemn them as totally worthless. We should not let our frustration at the present state of affairs mislead us into thinking that they are morally responsible for a freedom they should never have gotten and couldn't possibly use rightly, by their nature.

Women surely have a worth to many and this is why they would carry a price proportional to this value in the open market. Surely, they don't have value for the same purposes as men, but they are valuable to relieve our sexual needs, our frustrations and stress. As sex toys, cuddle and makeout toys, pain toys, and a variety of more mundane purposes, for instance as caretakers, and they can have a dignity and self-respect in fulfilling these functions. I'm sure that someone could even come to appreciate a good slavegirl deeply, even if they could never be tied by serious bonds of friendship or love and he would know he'd eventually have to resell her or discard her and get a newer one that could fulfil these purposes better. Neverhtless the time they'd spend together would surely be valuable to him.
>>
File: excellent.jpg (111KB, 1040x1300px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
111KB, 1040x1300px
>>36068840
Dog worthress to chinese
Dog price up for white man

Pussy worthress to chinese
Pussy price up for white man

me rikey, rikey you thinking
>>
What Men Know That Women Don't is another favorite title for proper manhood.
>>
Not that I'd support this demented idea in any way but as a though principle:

There is about 1:1 ration of m/f

People want the good goods. Harems establish. NEETs are worthless and pennyless.

= they still get none
>>
>>36071586
Perhaps you're right, though I couldn't tell from personal experience. I'll be sure to take a look at these books when I have the time.
>>
>>36071631
Women have at the moment deep genetic alien drives to dominate relationships that must be ruthlessly crushed if you want to succeed, there is no middle ground and only after sustaining the new norm for generations would you be wise in softening the approach because one false move and you are sliding down the slippery slope to female emotional manipulation induced civilization collapse and degeneracy. I know that some women have souls (a sense of what you recognize as masculinity), the vast majority don't or at low levels of development. Thus, there is also a spiritual side to this but would take observance of Truth through kinesiology akin to Power Vs Force to recognize and thus form a perfect model. In the meantime their brains are fucked 180 degrees and they only desire to drain your vital essence which should be denied until adequate good girl points are accumulated.
>>
>>36071323
This is the kind of man we need running this world
>>
You can just hire a Booker.
>>
>>36071898
A what?
origipost
>>
>>36071806
I don't disagree at all about firm treatment. I only wanted to point out that there is a teleology inherent in the woman's soul as well, and that though it is different to the man's because it is about subservience, in its highest order of self-organization and development, only possible under gendered slavery, it is worth praise as such.

Women are useful as tools and beyond their value as such, they have dignity to the extent that they actualize the relevant virtues, of wanting to be good as such tools.
>>
>>36071989
Their brains are fucked.

FUCKED.

The little girl/sex robot civilization is almost more reasonable but I like your approach so keep going. I shall now leave for I have more existential crisis to entertain.
>>
>>36071924
>>36071924
Lady of the night a hooker. The biggest problem you fucks have is yourself. Even if you made this system. You still lose out to chad.
>>
>>36072074
Can I legally remove a "lady of the night"'s limbs, mute her and keep her as a cute little fuckpillow?

How about something less fantastic. Can I hug a "lady of the night", feel her tense up and enjoy her fear of what I'll do to her, without having infringed on any legal duty?

Can I keep one as a pet without having to pay her exorbitant amounts each day?

I think a booker wouldn't really do.
>>
>>36068840

The one fatal flaw in this system is that the rich males could buy all the slaves (or at least all the slaves worth fucking) leaving the rest of men nothing.

How do you propose we solve this issue?
>>
>>36072346
Where there is demand, in an established and stable market, there will be supply to meet it.

Breeding, lower prices, better products. The rich don't buy all the cars.
>>
>>36068840
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CX7TniUuXJ
>>
>>36068840
I've said this multiple times. Roasties and normies don't want to hear it, and would rather bitch about issues and blame men for them rather than fix anything.
>>
>>36070657
the upper one is not an asshole, it is a brand from sitting too much time in rough surfaces. Almost everybody has it, she just has weird skin colors.
>>
>>36072485
Bredy gud ACSHUALLY accent. desu I'd prefer it if you were a sarcastic-sounding girl, but good OC nevertheless.
>>
>>36068840
Rich people would buy harems of hundreds of women letting only shitty women for the rest of the population or no women at all from the poorer.
>>
>>36072597
This is not at all what happens with any other kind of market.

Therefore I will have to reject this argument as a well-meant but misguided criticism.
>>
>>36072653
because you can always produce more cars or more electronics, but you can't produce more women in the short term since you need 18 years to produce an adult woman.
>>
>>36069065
>>36069276
>>36068840

Ever been THIS fucking GAMMA that in order to at least feel like a BETA you shitpost about impossible situations where you can be an ALPHA ?

> OP has
>>
>>36072755
>you can't produce more women in the short term since you need 18 years to produce an adult woman.

But if you have a breeding system running, you'd have many women reaching slavery age all the time, even aside from private (accidental or otherwise) pregnancies.

Besides, we're talking about literal billions of people. At the very least hundreds of millions in the US. It's physically impossible for rich people to keep so many for personal use that the rest can't get some. It stands to reason that they themselves would spearhead the sale and resale corporations, training facilities, modification agencies etc. With all the first time slaves and resales, we'd have a vibrant slave market.
>>
>>36068840
>It seems to me that this would be a reform that would greatly increase the freedom of people to find happiness in their own way.

Except the slaves.

Degenerate.
>>
>>36068840
>>36072834

FUCKING KEK, OP pack it up
>>
>>36068840
Or you could have a robot waifu and save yourself the moral hand wringing over slavery.
>>
>>36072984
Trying too hard friendo

>>36072943
The slaves won't be people, legally speaking. They will have the freedom of realizing their substance and they will learn to want what they are made to do, which is really all that freedom entails.
>>
>>36073052
how about we do the same, but with hunting and you'd be the game people can purchase, OP. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>36073052
>>36073277

That way you can be worth something at least once in your life
>>
>>36073277
>>36073307
It's unclear what your point is here. That I wouldn't want that? Sure. That it would have the same, very beneficial, systemic repercussions? Obviously untrue.

It seems to me that you are upset, either because you are a woman (and trust me, I understand you if that's the case, I don't blame you for wanting your life as you've lived it not to be overturned, but yet, what's right is right regardless) or because you care for some woman you know. But in that case, what would be your problem? You could own her and treat her however you see fit. Treat her as if she were an equal if that's how you will be happy. We won't interfere with your property.
>>
>>36068840
I really, really like this picture.

Disgusting thread, but great picture.
>>
>>36073560

Same beneficial systemic repercussions?

Absolutely anon, it would be even better. There would be no wars and people will not go and assault innocents when they can have a leisure time hunting creatures like you over the weekend.

This will reduce the strain in international relationships and countries will start working together for the common good while also ridding earth of leeches like you.

It's hard to top that with your minor scheme
>>
>>36073779
It's alright femanon. I promise you if I am the one to own you when you first get enslaved, I'll do my best to ease you into your new life. Granted, I'd hurt you a bit to ensure obedience, but I wouldn't be cruel. You'd learn to love it eventually.
>>
>>36068840
u can already do that, just gotta have money

u a broke fag tho op
>>
>>36073825

Not a female and certainly not one to spare you the beatdown if we cross paths. Hardly any chance for that however, considering you probably don't leave the basement
>>
With consideration of time in mind, we won't need sex slaves in, say, 30 or 40 years. It's the same reason why we don't need slaves (in the traditional sense) at this point of time. Automation is the sole proprietor of history's output
>>
>>36073862
>certainly not one to spare you the beatdown if we cross paths.
Wow, watch out internet tough guy, try not to strain anything.

>you probably don't leave the basement

Actually, I lead a very normal life. My female friends think I'm a feminist, even! That's down to them being women, though, it's not their fault that they can't think past appearances. I have files of them, though. I've thought about doing some psychotherapy sessions with one of them. See where that gets us. I don't want the others to miss her though. I care for my friends.
>>
>>36074003

> my friends

Almost fooled us there, anon. Almost.
>>
Ok, can I say something honestly here?

I'm very pleasantly surprised that /r9k/ came down against the idea of institutionalized sex slavery along gender lines. It's not a very high bar, admittedly, but I sincerely doubt any of the other internet communities that are generally recognised as misogynistic would meet even that simple test of basic decency.
>>
>>36074082
Friends, schmriends you know. I feel strongly for them. I'd immediately buy them if they went up for sale. I'd treat them very well, with affection and kindness. Of course I'd have them pleasure me, and use as much force as necessary to keep them in line, but no more than that, and even then I'd be gentle.
>>
>>36074213

Weak LARP, fag.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.