[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they ignored me again do we deserve this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: wimperingpepe.jpg (237KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
wimperingpepe.jpg
237KB, 580x563px
>they ignored me again

do we deserve this?
>>
At least someone ignores you
>>
>>36068864
Not in my thread.
>>
>>36068839
who ignored you ?
>parents ?
>brothers,sisters?
>girls?
>friends?
>anons?
>Who ?
>>
>>36068839
>tfw nobody responds to greentext anymore
>>
>>36068916
>Nah bullshit. falls pattern.
>>
>>36068906
Been speaking to this person online for a long time. Now he just ignores me, even though he said he liked me. Why do I open myself up? It's always a mistake...

>>36068916
They generally don't. It's why I added nomaltext.
>>
>they are talking to me again

LEAVE ME ALONE NORMIES REEEEE
>>
>>36068955
>Spend a decade in your own head
>Wake up once it's too late

don't make this mistake
>>
>>36068965
Life is a weird fuckup in which you can be alone all the fucking time but when someone decides it's time to talk to you suddenly there's a bunch of people annoying you the whole day.

It's like an elaborate joke or something.
>>
>>36068952
Yes it is.
I guess you spill on him alot in a short amount of time (days) ?
its good, You need something to join you together, like an activity. so you have a reason to speak. its hard for me and maybe to you but i need to tell you this.
>>
>>36068955
I generally prefer that normalfags don't talk to me
>>
>>36069038
We must isolate from normies. But we shouldn't shun social activities with others like us.
>>
>>36069054
thats we do the best.sadly
>>
>>36069038
Normalfags are a pain in the ass, but women are on a whole another level.
Sex better be fucking worth it.
>>
>>36069077
It isn't.

>>36069037
I already have. But I'm invested now. Been building this for years.
>>
can you shut up, loser, no one cares. what was the point in this thread?
>>
>>36069175
What's your point being here?
>>
>>36069187
i want funny threads. ANd your ticking me off. I bet your short and get beat up a lot
>>
>>36069219
>r9k
>funny threads

honestly, you're cancer
>>
>>36069105
ahh sometimes even if you are pretty intresting when you speak too much your buddies will get tired of you. This also happens to you and it must happen or you arent well in your ear.
thats all implying you spoke alot,which didnt seem to you like alot.
Or the guy who ignored you is being ignored or have a thing in his head that is really stressing him and taking his mind,and he suffers in silence.
Or, it is a loser that didnt get what he excepted and think you are a waste of time to his desires (he think you are less then human) now its his probleme.

Explain further and in detail the better the help and more the anons that would join the thread, boss.
>>
>>36069248
like i give a shit about your opinions, i wanna laugh at you pieces of scum
>>
>>36069272
Shut up dog. boring son of a bitch.
>>
>>36068839
Fuck you (((fembot))) you probably deserved it I've been ghosted by to many women from this website to give a damn.
>>
>>36068839
who's "they"? The jews?
>>
>>36069272
Clearly you care about what I write or you wouldn't have said anything. Thanks for paying attention, sweetheart.

>>36069261
He's working on things, or so he says. But he's become consumed by it and I think it's because he likes me less now. When I ask him to talk about how he is, he'll be dismissive. So I don't know. I always plan activities. Sometimes he doesn't show on time, or cancels. It hurts. But he strings me along enough for me to still care, so I'll keep giving him chances.

>>36069363
I'm not a girl.

>>36069392
Could be. Mostly it's just anyone who gives you the impression they like you, but then ignores you.
>>
>>36069411
Think with me anon, what would you like to happen to you if you were stressed with alot of job for a long time and you have a friend but except less ?
you know best. *thinking*
>>
>told couple friends about feeling depressed and left out at times
>become exiled by my old friends, some even removed me off steam too

What's wrong with me, I just want friends to help me out
>>
Stop being mean guys.
>>
>>36068839
no, the only logical answer is to retaliate
>>
>>36069105
>It isn't.
I hope it's not so I don't have to deal with 300+ text messages cause she's bored taking a shit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.