[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would/r9k/ do? Photoshops are bonus points.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-12-27-56-1.png (344KB, 1255x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-12-27-56-1.png
344KB, 1255x1269px
What would/r9k/ do? Photoshops are bonus points.
>>
>excuse me real quick I'll be out of your way in just a second
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-06-12-24-12-1.png (953KB, 1440x952px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-06-12-24-12-1.png
953KB, 1440x952px
Do you believe in God ladies,?
>>
> uhh, um. Excuse me? Hello?

Give up and go to next class without my homework
>>
>>36068287
Are you some sort of cuck, Anon? That's your locker, they're in your way, not the other way around
>>
>>36068315
Same except I'd use those bullet holes, if you know what I mean
>>
I always hated having a locker next to others. They'd always block it and I'd just stand there off to the side of it, trying to unlock it with them still in the way.

Anyway,
>walk away and wait for them to leave
>>
>>36068217
Walk up behind two of them and put your hands on the small of their back (far enough away from the ass so that it's not sexual, but close enough to the ass that they feel aroused). Then lean in towards their ears and say
>"RRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!"
>>
>>36068217
>Excuse me *goes open my locker*
it is what you call "conquering personal space".
Like if you dont get me read the below.

>i dont need to waste breath speaking to them
>i say "Excuse me" as a Warning
>and walk through them to my locker like thier pressence doesnt matter.
>they give space away without eye contact or anything or stoping from talking.
>i get my space as usual, and they continue thier talk.
people pay money to get this info in detail, so be gratefull and dont ask me questions.
>>
>>36068547
you have a lack of self respect.
>>
File: rgreg.png (411KB, 1255x1269px) Image search: [Google]
rgreg.png
411KB, 1255x1269px
>>36068217
this

comment eoefjopfjeropfjeropjfperjhfgoperjhopgjropeopjeopjgeropg
>>
Hi, ladies. *flex* Who's up for a date?
>>
File: shy.png (92KB, 269x406px) Image search: [Google]
shy.png
92KB, 269x406px
>>36068217
>U-Um, sorry, that's my locker, could I please...
>Uh...

Until they realize what I'm trying to say and move. Or just go somewhere else and wait until they're gone. Come to think of it, I never used my locker anyway.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 295x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 295x277px
>>36068217
Daddy clebold don't fail me now
>>
>>36069265
Is that really what he looks like now? Isn't he still in jail?
>>
>>36069320
He was released in 2014, he does Tedx talks now
>>
>>36069353
God damnit you almost made me look I'm such a retard
>>
File: lockergirls.gif (93KB, 767x356px) Image search: [Google]
lockergirls.gif
93KB, 767x356px
>make this as a laugh this morning
>drag my fully adult ass into a University full of other adults
>be publicly shamed and rejected by my adult peers during shitty partnered exercise
>feel these feels for real
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.